Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (67675 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Seriously, she'll have to take care of her bills
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by peeparty(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Midehi:
no be only bedroom
Na bathroom
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Ddonoflife(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Run away through the back door. I cnt come and die
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'm concerned about that soup.

How can it be enough for that fufu/poundy? angry angry angry
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by NaLaugh: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
R.I.P to your toilet. cheesy
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
loool and she still looks irritated, guess its not enough
She dey vex say soup no go do
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Brugo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy

I will be very pleased. I might even propose to her right there.

If she can manage such soup with that mighty fufu, she will manage my finances well.

grin

1 Like

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by youngaz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
am sure b4 she starts she go say ''i no get appetite'' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
No lady can do this.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Caracta(f): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
The food isn't arranged properly sef.

The soup plate should be at the left of the eater. undecided

Says who?

1 Like

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Shebarh:
d guy gahn is silly.. why will he offer her loads of fufu and small soup wit two sachets of pure water

She asked for it...
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy

I will be very pleased. I might even propose to her right there. I love real chicks. grin
By the time she fat like yokozuna you go find side chics dey pansh.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by mrwash(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lmaooo... Na to run sure oo
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Gurgle(f): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatwaters:

She dey vex say soup no go do

she would have ordered more soup, obviously the fellow doesn't mind

maybe he's getting ready to send her to Calabar for fattening grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
peeparty:
And finally you agreed to have a date with her.

what will you do if she does this or what would be you impression of such ladies.

if she would eventually downloaded that mountain successfully, then i'll have to bid her farely or else...
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ddonoflife:
Run away through the back door. I cnt come and die
grin habatically cheesy undecided
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

she would have ordered more soup, obviously the fellow doesn't mind
maybe he's getting ready to send her to Calabar for fattening grin
Kikikikikikiki, lol @ fattening. Does he want to marry an elephant?
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Ddonoflife(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
chimkaire:
grin habatically cheesy undecided
. Its true cos her kind can kill person
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Topman0001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
People can form

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Shebarh:
d guy gahn is silly.. why will he offer her loads of fufu and small soup wit two sachets of pure water

We call it wuka wuka. Proudly Tiv.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by VaselineJelly: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
angry

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by gajerian(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
peeparty:
And finally you agreed to have a date with her.

what will you do if she does this or what would be you impression of such ladies.

She is being real
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by LOUIS6(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
If na me ehn... I go say

Madam.... come and give her more fufu grin grin grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by akpanikpe(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
loool and she still looks irritated, guess its not enough
grin grin grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Gurgle(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatwaters:

Kikikikikikiki, lol @ fattening. Does he want to marry an elephant?

Well I guess so. look at the pile of pounded something something there grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Caracta:

Says who?

The person you quoted.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
She looks like Mercy Aigbe
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by phyness(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
D food wil nt b enough for her d way she lukin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by viktor01(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
The food isn't arranged properly sef.
The soup plate should be at the left of the eater. undecided
really? I didn't knw that
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I guess so. look at the pile of pounded something something there grin
Lol, people are going to think she's pregnant when she's done with that mound before her. Chai, but toilet go hear am.
I'll need days to finish that food
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Atlantian: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
She is thinking of the soup she will use to swallow that mountain of foo-foo. Who ever served her is wicked.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by cao(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Abeg, the soup is not directly proportional to the fufu. At all at all. Chei! She's probably wondering how she entered this kind one chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.