Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? (1919 Views)

Must A Guy always pay The Bills / Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me / When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Please nairalanders, something keep confusing me. Maybe bEcause I am still very young... why must the guys always pay for a dates? I have never hear a guy say that 'the babe took mE out and spoilt mE with goodies'... maybe, it can happen in naija films sha... but I have never seen one. I don't mean suger mamas o.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Adebowhales(m): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2015
K
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by 1stHola: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigerian girls Useless fa

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Bcus ur ego wants u to be d man... Ur ego can't allow u to allow ur accomplice pay for her meal.... This is simple

Whoever asks d oda prson out for a date should be d one to take care of d finances, except in cases whr he or she may hav forgoten his wallet or his or her credit card aint funtionin at dat moment.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Tapout(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2015
op's phone rings...

op: hello, who's on d line?

female caller: hi op this is xxxx

op: oh xxxx, how r u dear?? it's been awhile

xxxx: I'm fine, thank you..yeah I know that's y I called. I dunno if u would be free, wanna take u out for lunch

op: "screams like a girl* aww, yes I will dear

xxxx: alright, I will pick u up in 30mins

op: *blushing* okay dear, I'll be expecting u, thanks

xxxx: see u then, bye *hangs up*

op: *still blushing * bye...*hangs up and screams like a girl again*

4 Likes

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Bcus ur ego wants u to be d man... Ur ego can't allow u to allow ur accomplice pay for her meal.... This is simple

Whoever asks d oda prson out for a date should be d one to take care of d finances, except in cases whr he or she may hav forgoten his wallet or his or her credit card aint funtionin at dat moment.

Ok... maybe, mesef go dey forget my wallet next time...
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Cutehector(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2015
blac2yte:

Ok... maybe, mesef go dey forget my wallet next time...
be prepared to wash plates bro
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
be prepared to wash plates bro

Me? Wash weytin!!!
I no sharp ooo but I no dull reach dat one.
Kihakiha... moti ti cornEr.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by izuch(m): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2015
I will comment later
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Focus on growing up then

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Why must he not pay for the date? Wasn't he the one that asked out. Being tightwad in everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Why must he not pay for the date? Wasn't he the one that asked out. Being tightwad in everything. undecided
This is the very mentality I hate so much of Nigerian ladies. It seems it can't really be corrected. I give up. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
This is the very mentality I hate so much of Nigerian ladies. It seems it can't really be corrected. I give up. embarassed
okay. I get it, you're one of them.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by ibe9ja: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
JoeCutie:

Na question she ask... "Wasn't he the one that asked out". Person wey no get money come ask babe out and expect her to pay must be very high on sambisa weed and needs sambisa garri to cool off.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
ibe9ja:

Na question she ask... "Wasn't he the one that asked out". Person wey no get money come ask babe out and expect her to pay must be very high on sambisa weed and needs sambisa garri to cool off.
lol Bruh grin

I guess he misunderstood. It happens. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Nneka123:
lol Bruh grin

I guess he misunderstood. It happens. lipsrsealed

SEE dem birds of a feather!!! Na oly boys go dEy carry una out... I am sure none of una don carry boy Commot.
#all dis I dey hungry babes sef. Can b really funny
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Nneka123:

If I hear!!!
If a girl ask for sex who is responsible for the pregnancy Fine...
If a boy ask for a date the girl should b responble for the bills...
All things being Equal!!!
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
blac2yte:

If I hear!!!
If a girl ask for sex who is responsible for the pregnancy Fine...
If a boy ask for a date the girl should b responble for the bills...
All things being Equal!!!
@Emboldened.

You're the one hungry here. undecided.

If you know you don't have the bills to pay on a date, then don't ask the girl out. Look for something within your class. Something you can afford.

You asked someone out and the bills should be on the person? How cool.

If you both agreed to pay 50-50, she pays for the transport fare or put fuel for you, then you pay for the food. Then that's better.

But once you ask me out on a date and I agree to go with you, you will pay for everything undecided call me hungry all you want.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Nneka123:
@Emboldened.

If you know you don't have the bills to pay on a date, then don't ask the girl out. Look for something within your class. Something you can afford.

If you both agreed to pay 50-50, she pays for the transport fare or put fuel for you, then you pay for the food. Then that's better.

But once you ask me out on a date and I agree to go with you, you will pay for everything undecided call me hungry all you want.

Yea.. agreed. 50 50 is bEtter. At least the girl would b dEmanding much expensive shits becos she say na 50 50.
That aside so how are you doing?
Can we go on a date?
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:
okay. I get it, you're one of them.
Maybe I am. undecided
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
ibe9ja:

Please!!!!! Go back and read Op's post, and see how justifiable her own is.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Maybe I am. undecided
undecided
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by 2dice(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:
@Emboldened.

Na Adam cause all disss ooo...imagine Adam no chop Apple??
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided
You wan make I punch you abi? cheesy
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
You wan make I punch you abi? cheesy
come punch na angry

But seriously I don't understand you guys undecided
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:
come punch na angry

But seriously I don't understand you guys undecided
Lool. What don't you understand? Okay, have you ever taken care of the bills while on a date with a guy?
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lool. What don't you understand? Okay, have you ever taken care of the bills while on a date with a guy?
lol. I didn't ask the guy out, he asked me out. You don't expect me to pay for anything. I mean I was on my own minding my business, you asked me out, so why should I pay? undecided

But there have been so cases where I will pay for the T/f or put fuel in the car while the guy I was dating pay for the bills or the other way round, because we were used to it. That's what I was telling the op.

But if you are talking about paying for the bills? No way. I didn't asked him out grin, it's only if I asked him out.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Sunymoore(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Because most Nigerian girls and sometimes girls in the world are pre-programed to think that's the way...
That's why when women are demanding equality they really forget about some treatments they received for just been a woman... So when next time Feminazis are spewing their usual crap without mentioning these things, just take them as fools and move on....
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Because he wanted to pay.

Make people aware of what you do.
Advertise your business,events,deals
@
http://www.elosonservices.com

Read educating articles,News and commentaries on nation building.
Only on our site.

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." —Colin Powell.
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:
lol. I didn't ask the guy out, he asked me out. You don't expect me to pay for anything. I mean I was on my own minding my business, you asked me out, so why should I pay? undecided

But there have been so cases where I will pay for the T/f or put fuel in the car while the guy I was dating pay for the bills or the other way round, because we were used to it. That's what I was telling the op.

But if you are talking about paying for the bills? No way. I didn't asked him out grin, it's only if I asked him out.
And how many times have you asked a guy out?
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by JoeCutie(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nneka123:

Nneka, our people say, "aka nni kwoo aka ekpe, aka ekpe akwoo aka nni". Do me I do you! "Do me I do you" no be only on top bed. Na for eateries too. cheesy tongue

Have you any idea what it means to go 'Dutch'? Dutch is worth 'going'. Go Dutch, Nneka. Go Dutch.

Finally, are you a feminist?
Re: Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? by dangerous01(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
E BE LYK SAY DS OP DN 4GET SAY NAIJA GIRLS STINGY PASS AREGBESOLA WEY NEVA PAY MY SALARY ND I'm SON WAN USE 178million NAIRA GO SHOP 4 DUBAI

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: What Comes First? / This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) / My Observation Today.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.