Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player (41682 Views)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) / Story: The Preacher's Son / Memoirs Of A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
dannybomb:
oga therock abeg try come post even if na one update we dey wait

therock5555
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Frankestein08(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Therock5555:
oya if you hear ya name come answer present, please if your name no dey abeg tell me o and no vex abeg
Aipete2(f),vonn(f),gandyluv(f),Alphafrank,Topsy42(f),LeJeun3,Ayjos10(m),Vimlady(f),Ormorlehwah(f),princesssusan(f),harjibolar10(m),kayceerilyn(f),chichichilolo1(f),heryettymama,Daisydeevarh(f),Carinaflo(f),Aghans(m),teeghurl(f),Endowed5(f),MaryMarvis1(f),imagold,MachineX(m),Fatalveli(m),Vivipop(f),Frankestein08(m),Princessderaa(f),stuff46,donmat06(m),Chyluv1000(f),Nancydearie(f),oghenekome51(f),follyshade(f),hormordunneey(f),Janeify(f),LarrySun(m),Jollyjoy(f),Emeraldz(f),Skyfornia,gtswt(f),Readonee35L(m),missrock(f),FruityLass(f),EllaGold35(f),Ama111(f),tecno4life(m),heskeyw(m),Dyoungstar,labaski(f),Jerryolumide(m),gennysq(f),Spongia1(m),suregalluv(f),Fonydear(f),TaiwoAdeyemi054(m),Clemzy16(m),marieolae(f),juwoonn(m),peacynelson(f),Joyicy(f),obinoral1179(m),hibty(f),Winnie1950(f),Kweenliz007(f),adioolayi,Tonia500(f),LogoDWhiz(m),jobsat34(m),jayyungg(m),uchebest2006(m),KelvinGraphics(m),MrOlodo(m),Jaywonluv(f),TrishaP(f),adegwurulez(m),SexySapphire(f),Spactacle(m),tommynico(m),kidaberry,Kikidgal(f),missterious(f),lekinz(m),silas1475(m),smithe113(m),philfearon(m),Pranda2(f),skyscraperTM(m),Seun(m),Sexitee03(f),ritababe(f),Tobenia(f),DEllaluv(f),VickieZion(f),360prince(m),Xsenga(f),Daniel2802(m),senbonzakurakageyoshi,hyungwang(m),kingphilip(m),FoxyFlow(m),faithchubby93(f),slimfredo(m),Lollz(f),Dhurmynick(m),Emmanueledu(m),beau49,Joizy(f),MightyFortress,hod898(m),MaziOmenuko,quickygirl(f),GODSBEAUTY(f),Mynd44,Firstgentleman1(m),seankay(m),pDude(m),ZUBY77(m),Aghagba(f),Krinel(f),Niyi12arsenal(m),hokbah(f),Gifteey100,repogirl(f),MsPweshy(f),princesa(f),HumbledbYGrace(f),petokey,Idowuogbo(f),chistar01(m),yemi2plus(m),Enitsua(m),thaenchantress(f),sleekch1c(f),Evagreenfields(f),ThiefOfHearts(f),Larrey(f),bumzel89(f),Candis009(f),Jennifaluv(f),hbabe(f),chinesedoll(f),BarbieBlues(f),switdil(f),taebtraeh(f),beckyomas(f),anasbeaut(f),Onyiclassic(f),horlawlahday(f),Amya(f),blackbeau1(f),FoxyRebirth(m),PretiEbony(f),Tinynita(f),pwettytemmy(f),luisina(f),linasparkle(f),AngelEbi(f),Agybabe(f),Coolval222(m),Nomski0(f),flow1759,Ladybianca(f),BukkyDan(f),onyekang1(f),FoxyUltimate(m),Ishilove

Oga Therock,present oooooo!!!

chai see wetin exams don cause o, all dis restless humans don take all d space for front seat
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by bobby5o5(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yes oo i don land the rock i don day follow u from season 1 yes na season i call am i don come front row nr dull me oya leggo
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2015
therock5555 wetin dey hold u na I think say u don buy new phone na
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
ritababe:
therock5555
wetin dey hold u na I think say u don buy new phone na
yes i have, but im keeping my fingers crossed before my village people start using my picture to fan them selves when i write the date to be back. but i promise you it wont pass this week end
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Therock5555:
yes i have, but im keeping my fingers crossed before my village people start using my picture to fan them selves when i write the date to be back. but i promise you it wont pass this week end

Lol

Baba nobody fit do you anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Alayorbobo:

Lol

Baba nobody fit do you anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see u mehn
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Therock5555:
if e pass this weekend na me go personally carry ur pix give ur village winches cus we'v been waiting like forever for an update.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
snowhyt:
if e pass this weekend na me go personally carry ur pix give ur village winches cus we'v been waiting like forever for an update.

Lol

The rock don't worry,nobody go do you anytin

Na we dey here!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Alayorbobo:

Lol

The rock don't worry,nobody go do you anytin

Na we dey here!!!
lol
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
snowhyt:
I second your motion. I dey fucccck up too much
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Therock5555:
I second your motion. I dey fucccck up too much
Thirded
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nawtiblayse:
Thirded

Fourthed

Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
this is serious oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Therock5555:
this is serious oooo

Baba abeg come update jawe!!
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
And finally fifthed undecided
Alayorbobo:

Fourthed

Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by HDoc(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
buoye1:
Sixthed
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2015
HDoc:

Sixthed
buoye1:
Alayorbobo:

Fourthed
Lol
Nawtiblayse:

Thirded
seventhed
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by yurme(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2015
snowhyt:
seventhed
8thered
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Spactacle(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
yurme:
8thered
ninethed..
Oga rock try feed us with update na..

Its really good 2 be back..rock abi na lie?
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
that moment when u come back from party as high as fuckkkk and remembered you promised NLanders an update or else your pix go reach village witches...... chio ayam in hot soup grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nawtiblayse(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Therock5555:
that moment when u come back from party as high as fuckkkk and remembered you promised NLanders an update or else your pix go reach village witches...... chio ayam in hot soup grin grin
Spactacle:

ninethed..
Oga rock try feed us with update na..
Its really good 2 be back..rock abi na lie?
yurme:
8thered
snowhyt:
seventhed
HDoc:

Sixthed
buoye1:
Nawtiblayse:

Thirded
Alayorbobo:

Fourthed
Lol
Nawtiblayse:

Thirded
that one no concern us oh u better update before i go download ur pishure send am via wifi to your village abi u no see as we take dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Therock5555:
can someone pls tell me d name of this rough play^^.
Abeg who has that baba's contact cus i hv a burnt offering 4 d gods.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Therock abeg come fulfill your promise
Or you want make we add you †o!!!
#team nairalandwritersabipromiseandfail
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2015
phew finally
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2015
good morning homies

thanks for keeping this thread alive..... One Love.....

I love the girls pass johr grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Mczigx(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2015
I love u bro...........no homo.......stil u rock
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by YINKS89(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Uduak u knw wah dat means nw...... Coninue.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Spactacle(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Nawtiblayse:

that one no concern us oh u better update before i go download ur pishure send am via wifi to your village abi u no see as we take dey wait
abeg help me tell am oo.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Well

I'm not happy with you Uduak...... It is well though
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2015
finally he decided to update.
Therock5555:
good morning homies
thanks for keeping this thread alive..... One Love.....
I love the girls pass johr grin grin
hope say e no go take like 1yr b4 u go give us the nxt update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.