Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player (41697 Views)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) / Story: The Preacher's Son / Memoirs Of A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Mrbee21(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2015
in my sweet voice...U ROCK MY WORLD LYK THAT AMSTEL MALTA ADVERT @Therock5555 ...PARARARARA
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
LarrySun:
LOL! Rock, if you are Sheamus (I Love to Fight!) and your brother Shawn Michaels (***), what's your dad? Bray Wyatt (He's Got the Whole World in His Hands)? And your mom? Judging by her admonition, she must be Vicky (Excuse Me!).
lol, I think that bray Wyatt's part fits my dad, he could talk for hours on ends, the Michaels character fits my bro, slow poison but could strike at anytime.

lol but for mumsy Vicky's character, she don't talk much o. she loves to heave and sigh only. her favourite character is rey misterio, she loves calling him that short boy, not until I googled up his family pictures which left her mesmerized.

chai wrestling those days were the best, not like now
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Mrbee21:
in my sweet voice...U ROCK MY WORLD LYK THAT AMSTEL MALTA ADVERT @Therock5555 ...PARARARARA
welcome sir
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Clemzy16(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Digested... Oya oliver twist crew grin
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by special07(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2015
uduak why u stubborn reach diz u 4 give ur brother go 2 sleep na by now we will be avoiding stories that touch... Snithcles
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Princessderaa(f): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
SexySapphire:
Just seven RKOs for your brother? Why not add three of Roman Reigns' super punch to it so that you can kill him. Wicked boy. I'm glad you're back sha. Waiting for more.
By the way, no love for me also bah? Na like dat e be now, no problem.

Princessderaa, how ar u doin darling? I've missed u

I missed you more boo.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by MaryMarvis1(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Keep it rocking bro......I dey enjoy your story.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Tombilly(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2015
The ROCK has come back ...... an I d gr8 ORACLE of NL ,............ have been waiting.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jobsat34(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Therock5555:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I'm back for real grin

its been awhile sha, I'm grateful to all those who gave me the encouragement and support to pick up my phone/phablet/lappy to start typing again. I'm so grateful.

1st of all I thank all the old and upcoming writers that have been keeping this section lively, I haven't passed through this section for a long time so I might not have the opportunity to hail each of you by name.

To my group chat , whatsapp and BBM family, I hail una tire, I those that have been calling even though I don't totally reciprocate their efforts totally, y'all have been my backbone

This is gonna be the last chronicle of my biography, maybe after this I might give up on writing or continue the Friday the 13th series, I'm really sorry about ending assassins creed abruptly, by God's grace I won't leave this half way.

this story contains scenes of sexual natures, strong language and violence so viewers discretion is advice. I'm actually gonna create a second thread in the sexuality section for any 18+ stuffs. so please if you are underaged or allergic to sexual narratives please stay cleargrin

Just grab a seat and pop corn and enjoy the ride.

P.S: I'm currently writing exams so I would be dropping 1-2 quality updates per day but that would surely increase when I'm on holidays so Oliver twist crew should not cast me too much o grin

please feel free to tag your friends o, and drop comments o

BTW the story is 100% legit and uncut except some names that were changed to honour the characters (some are dead)

please I'm not gonna talk about any nl experiences so make nobody fear ogrin

No part of this story should be copied, edited or pasted anywhere please without my consent. Thank you.

updates drop by 10pm

oduwa! oduwa!! oduwa!!!.. if you think you can easily lure me to follow this thread, i think you should re-dream (if there is any word like that)..
after breaking so many fans heart on friday 13th assassin creed without any formal apology..
i have no reason to trust you again..
better tell me sorry nao... angry
Therock5555:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I'm back for real grin

its been awhile sha, I'm grateful to all those who gave me the encouragement and support to pick up my phone/phablet/lappy to start typing again. I'm so grateful.

1st of all I thank all the old and upcoming writers that have been keeping this section lively, I haven't passed through this section for a long time so I might not have the opportunity to hail each of you by name.

To my group chat , whatsapp and BBM family, I hail una tire, I those that have been calling even though I don't totally reciprocate their efforts totally, y'all have been my backbone

This is gonna be the last chronicle of my biography, maybe after this I might give up on writing or continue the Friday the 13th series, I'm really sorry about ending assassins creed abruptly, by God's grace I won't leave this half way.

this story contains scenes of sexual natures, strong language and violence so viewers discretion is advice. I'm actually gonna create a second thread in the sexuality section for any 18+ stuffs. so please if you are underaged or allergic to sexual narratives please stay cleargrin

Just grab a seat and pop corn and enjoy the ride.

P.S: I'm currently writing exams so I would be dropping 1-2 quality updates per day but that would surely increase when I'm on holidays so Oliver twist crew should not cast me too much o grin

please feel free to tag your friends o, and drop comments o

BTW the story is 100% legit and uncut except some names that were changed to honour the characters (some are dead)

please I'm not gonna talk about any nl experiences so make nobody fear ogrin

No part of this story should be copied, edited or pasted anywhere please without my consent. Thank you.

updates drop by 10pm

oduwa! oduwa!! oduwa!!!.. if you think you can easily lure me to follow this thread, i think you should re-dream (if there is any word like that)..
after breaking so many fans heart on friday 13th assassin creed without any formal apology..
better tell me sorry nao...
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
#following
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
#following
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by harjibolar10(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Me ayaf come ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
jobsat34:

better tell me sorry nao... angry

better tell me sorry nao...
dude no vex abeg, I won't disappoint this time
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
special07:
uduak why u stubborn reach diz u 4 give ur brother go 2 sleep na by now we will be avoiding stories that touch... Snithcles
lol that is my only brother o
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
MaryMarvis1:
Keep it rocking bro......I dey enjoy your story.
welcome dear

tombilly

Harjibolar10

princewillia

PrinceAdepoju

I see u all mehn, una welcome
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by SexySapphire(f): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Uruack, you won't kill me with laff. That update is hilarious. Kudos dear.

*shoutout to all the big sisters in the house, big sis rocks*
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by chrisbaby24(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
The Preacher,s Son: TRIOLOGY.... Bros I dey here..I aint goin nowhere..nice one...
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Damoguy(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Guy u 2 much,I hale u jare,I beg help me manage this 2 alomo. Make u no ves say I don dey ghost mode since o,na dis tori cum push me out
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Tombilly(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2015
epistles of the preacher son season three
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
uduak.. u kip ds tory rocking
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by chrisbaby24(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2015
The Preacher,s Son: TRIOLOGY.... Bros I dey here..I aint goin nowhere..nice one...
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Clemzy16(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Haven't you heard about catching them young? The fresher the juice, the sweeter the berry, or so I say... Keep on rocking!!
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
if I'm a little freer another updates drops by 11 or later, thanks for the comments y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by highbeetohbadt: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
uduak u r sweeping me off my feet lyk the rock,more power 2 ur elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jeremie97(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
lwkmd uduak u just toooooo gooooooood see me just De laugh like madman
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by SexySapphire(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Uduak, aswear you no go finish me with laff. This episode is so damn hilarious. Tears of joy indeed. Still can't get over it.

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin Uduak... I swear you funny. .. Keep it up bro
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Skimpledawg(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Therock5555:
[b].

I placed one side of the trouser leg over my head and it passed through, chai that was the biggest fubu in my life. As i wore it, i looked like a kid who wore clothes from the 17th century. I almost cursed the tailor but since it was my dad. I just wept till i slept.
grin grin.... Rock ehh....... U just finish me wt dz last paragraph. Am laughin n crying at d same time man. Onemansquad coman see o
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by HDoc(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
This is good stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.