Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player (41717 Views)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) / Story: The Preacher's Son / Memoirs Of A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Mczigx:
I love u bro...........no homo.......stil u rock
I hail bro
snowhyt:
finally he decided to update.
hope say e no go take like 1yr b4 u go give us the nxt update?
as far as you dey my back dey put pressure on me, I'll try my best dear
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
YINKS89:
Uduak u knw wah dat means nw...... Coninue.
weldone sire
buoye1:
Well
I'm not happy with you Uduak...... It is well though
I'm sorry bro, shiiiit happens. No one knows tomorrow
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Kealmin(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
First time commenter. I have been reading ur story for weeks now, starting from part one and jumping 2 part 3. I commend ur effort bro u are nt doing bad at all but plz try 2 reduce d emphasis relating 2 ur sex excapades and work on d description about ur indoor life. Tanks and plz also try to introduce tix in wich we can learn from. gracias bro wishing u well
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Therock5555:
weldone sireI'm sorry bro, shiiiit happens. No one knows tomorrow
Alriight na... Your welcome
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Therock5555:
as far as you dey my back dey put pressure on me, I'll try my best dear
ok then... u gonna get losts of pressure, i assure u dat
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Therock5555:
good morning homies

thanks for keeping this thread alive..... One Love.....

I love the girls pass johr grin grin
Just thank your God say connection disconnect... Thanks for the update
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kealmin:
First time commenter. I have been reading ur story for weeks now, starting from part one and jumping 2 part 3. I commend ur effort bro u are nt doing bad at all but plz try 2 reduce d emphasis relating 2 ur sex excapades and work on d description about ur indoor life. Tanks and plz also try to introduce tix in wich we can learn from. gracias bro wishing u well

Welcome bro.....

first of all this is my biography and not a fiction so I don't know how to change something that had already happened. I'm not proud of my past and I think that lesson enough to learn, there were so many lessons to learn but i guess you focused your attention on the escapedes alone

finally I don't have an indoor life, I spend more time outdoors than indoors, except you wanna hear how I came home, play GTA or asphalt 8 and slept after watching few movies

*quoting drake*

life is like a live show, there are no cuts in between because the camera's always rolling so you learn to live with your misdeeds

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Weldone homies

see y'all tomorrow
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one therock
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Science4me(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Therock5555:
Weldone homies

Therock please send me a message I wan tell u something and it is urgent 08096590063
see y'all tomorrow
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Kealmin(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Weldone rock
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dtyla(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
#Therock5555 u cant be ashamed of everything in ur past na....
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dannybomb(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
well done sir
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am longing for the next update

Abeg make it quick baba
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
dtyla:
#Therock5555 u cant be ashamed of everything in ur past na....
LOL
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
9ce work therock... waiting patiently 4 the nxt update.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Kealmin(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]guy kip it flowing. thumb up
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by donmat06(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=Therock5555 post=36572674]oya if you hear ya name come answer present, please if your name no dey abeg tell me o and no vex abeg
Aipete2(f),vonn(f),gandyluv(f),Alphafrank,Topsy42(f),LeJeun3,Ayjos10(m),Vimlady(f),Ormorlehwah(f),princesssusan(f),harjibolar10(m),kayceerilyn(f),chichichilolo1(f),heryettymama,Daisydeevarh(f),Carinaflo(f),Aghans(m),teeghurl(f),Endowed5(f),MaryMarvis1(f),imagold,MachineX(m),Fatalveli(m),Vivipop(f),Frankestein08(m),Princessderaa(f),stuff46,donmat06(m),

present oga..More petrol 2 ya Peugeot 504 xo dat u can take us 2 d perm site. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Guys NEPA dey beef me this night o, no light since 12, if I no drop anything this night then expect two updates tomorrow.

holla

donmat --- snowhyt etc I hail una o
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alayorbobo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Therock5555:
Guys NEPA dey beef me this night o, no light since 12, if I no drop anything this night then expect two updates tomorrow.

holla

Ah D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel you baba
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
dammm dope shit right there
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by david16(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice story bro...#keep more coming abeg.. Cnt wait to read more...#if u don't mind,
can i get your email address!?
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Therock5555:

holla

guy no let me carry SAS come that akwanga oo u better come drop update
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=Therock5555 post=38989855]Guys NEPA dey beef me this night o, no light since 12, if I no drop anything this night then expect two updates tomorrow.

holla

donmat --- snowhyt etc I hail una o[/quote

weldone bros
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by harjibolar10(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Keep em coming man
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
david16:
Nice story bro...#keep more coming abeg.. Cnt wait to read more...#if u don't mind,
can i get your email address!?
guy i have replied your pm
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2015
guys una no go believe am, i just lost my two weeks old phone again, luckily i removed my sim card before the said incident. Cry dey hungry me now sef but thank God say month don dey end, no lele i only weep for my lost pictures which i did not save anywhere, BTW if you have me on Whatsapp and you saved my pictures please just send them back. I might be out for a week before i get a new one but i would try to drop updates whenever a buddie phone or lappy is free. Happy Sunday..........

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Therock5555:
guys una no go believe am, i just lost my two weeks old phone again, luckily i removed my sim card before the said incident. Cry dey hungry me now sef but thank God say month don dey end, no lele i only weep for my lost pictures which i did not save anywhere, BTW if you have me on Whatsapp and you saved my pictures please just send them back. I might be out for a week before i get a new one but i would try to drop updates whenever a buddie phone or lappy is free. Happy Sunday..........
hmmmm, this is not normal... i think ur village ppl are at work.... Anyways, we shall wait on thee... I pray u get a new and better phone soon.... HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by donmat06(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
snowhyt:
hmmmm, this is not normal... i think ur village ppl are at work.... Anyways, we shall wait on thee... I pray u get a new and better phone soon.... HAPPY SUNDAY
Yep I tink so 2..Rock go ya village cos ur kinsmen are fervently waiting 4 u..anyway sori sha, it's part of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.