Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player (41752 Views)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) / Story: The Preacher's Son / Memoirs Of A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jhuzcoyle(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
bruh I love this story of yours. especially the great sense of humour attached to it. keep it coming
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Chyluv1000(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Therock5555:
oya if you hear ya name come answer present, please if your name no dey abeg tell me o and no vex abeg
Aipete2(f),vonn(f),gandyluv(f),Alphafrank,Topsy42(f),LeJeun3,Ayjos10(m),Vimlady(f),Ormorlehwah(f),princesssusan(f),harjibolar10(m),kayceerilyn(f),chichichilolo1(f),heryettymama,Daisydeevarh(f),Carinaflo(f),Aghans(m),teeghurl(f),Endowed5(f),MaryMarvis1(f),imagold,MachineX(m),Fatalveli(m),Vivipop(f),Frankestein08(m),Princessderaa(f),stuff46,donmat06(m),Chyluv1000(f),Nancydearie(f),oghenekome51(f),follyshade(f),hormordunneey(f),Janeify(f),LarrySun(m),Jollyjoy(f),Emeraldz(f),Skyfornia,gtswt(f),Readonee35L(m),missrock(f),FruityLass(f),EllaGold35(f),Ama111(f),tecno4life(m),heskeyw(m),Dyoungstar,labaski(f),Jerryolumide(m),gennysq(f),Spongia1(m),suregalluv(f),Fonydear(f),TaiwoAdeyemi054(m),Clemzy16(m),marieolae(f),juwoonn(m),peacynelson(f),Joyicy(f),obinoral1179(m),hibty(f),Winnie1950(f),Kweenliz007(f),adioolayi,Tonia500(f),LogoDWhiz(m),jobsat34(m),jayyungg(m),uchebest2006(m),KelvinGraphics(m),MrOlodo(m),Jaywonluv(f),TrishaP(f),adegwurulez(m),SexySapphire(f),Spactacle(m),tommynico(m),kidaberry,Kikidgal(f),missterious(f),lekinz(m),silas1475(m),smithe113(m),philfearon(m),Pranda2(f),skyscraperTM(m),Seun(m),Sexitee03(f),ritababe(f),Tobenia(f),DEllaluv(f),VickieZion(f),360prince(m),Xsenga(f),Daniel2802(m),senbonzakurakageyoshi,hyungwang(m),kingphilip(m),FoxyFlow(m),faithchubby93(f),slimfredo(m),Lollz(f),Dhurmynick(m),Emmanueledu(m),beau49,Joizy(f),MightyFortress,hod898(m),MaziOmenuko,quickygirl(f),GODSBEAUTY(f),Mynd44,Firstgentleman1(m),seankay(m),pDude(m),ZUBY77(m),Aghagba(f),Krinel(f),Niyi12arsenal(m),hokbah(f),Gifteey100,repogirl(f),MsPweshy(f),princesa(f),HumbledbYGrace(f),petokey,Idowuogbo(f),chistar01(m),yemi2plus(m),Enitsua(m),thaenchantress(f),sleekch1c(f),Evagreenfields(f),ThiefOfHearts(f),Larrey(f),bumzel89(f),Candis009(f),Jennifaluv(f),hbabe(f),chinesedoll(f),BarbieBlues(f),switdil(f),taebtraeh(f),beckyomas(f),anasbeaut(f),Onyiclassic(f),horlawlahday(f),Amya(f),blackbeau1(f),FoxyRebirth(m),PretiEbony(f),Tinynita(f),pwettytemmy(f),luisina(f),linasparkle(f),AngelEbi(f),Agybabe(f),Coolval222(m),Nomski0(f),flow1759,Ladybianca(f),BukkyDan(f),onyekang1(f),FoxyUltimate(m),Ishilove

present
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by SHEYOR(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
nyce writeup...following u lyk shadow..
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
At last
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by snowhyt(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Therock5555:

As i opened the trouser, i literally fainted as a tear spilled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it.

"Why are you crying?" My dad asked.

"Tears of Joy, this time i go mend WAEC life, thanks dad" i replied and went out.
hahhahahahahahahahah cheesy... this part killed me "tears of joy" indeed
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Aipete2(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Therock5555:
oya if you hear ya name come answer present, please if your name no dey abeg tell me o and no vex abeg
Aipete2(f),vonn(f),gandyluv(f),Alphafrank,Topsy42(f),LeJeun3,Ayjos10(m),Vimlady(f),Ormorlehwah(f),princesssusan(f),harjibolar10(m),kayceerilyn(f),chichichilolo1(f),heryettymama,Daisydeevarh(f),Carinaflo(f),Aghans(m),teeghurl(f),Endowed5(f),MaryMarvis1(f),imagold,MachineX(m),Fatalveli(m),Vivipop(f),Frankestein08(m),Princessderaa(f),stuff46,donmat06(m),Chyluv1000(f),Nancydearie(f),oghenekome51(f),follyshade(f),hormordunneey(f),Janeify(f),LarrySun(m),Jollyjoy(f),Emeraldz(f),Skyfornia,gtswt(f),Readonee35L(m),missrock(f),FruityLass(f),EllaGold35(f),Ama111(f),tecno4life(m),heskeyw(m),Dyoungstar,labaski(f),Jerryolumide(m),gennysq(f),Spongia1(m),suregalluv(f),Fonydear(f),TaiwoAdeyemi054(m),Clemzy16(m),marieolae(f),juwoonn(m),peacynelson(f),Joyicy(f),obinoral1179(m),hibty(f),Winnie1950(f),Kweenliz007(f),adioolayi,Tonia500(f),LogoDWhiz(m),jobsat34(m),jayyungg(m),uchebest2006(m),KelvinGraphics(m),MrOlodo(m),Jaywonluv(f),TrishaP(f),adegwurulez(m),SexySapphire(f),Spactacle(m),tommynico(m),kidaberry,Kikidgal(f),missterious(f),lekinz(m),silas1475(m),smithe113(m),philfearon(m),Pranda2(f),skyscraperTM(m),Seun(m),Sexitee03(f),ritababe(f),Tobenia(f),DEllaluv(f),VickieZion(f),360prince(m),Xsenga(f),Daniel2802(m),senbonzakurakageyoshi,hyungwang(m),kingphilip(m),FoxyFlow(m),faithchubby93(f),slimfredo(m),Lollz(f),Dhurmynick(m),Emmanueledu(m),beau49,Joizy(f),MightyFortress,hod898(m),MaziOmenuko,quickygirl(f),GODSBEAUTY(f),Mynd44,Firstgentleman1(m),seankay(m),pDude(m),ZUBY77(m),Aghagba(f),Krinel(f),Niyi12arsenal(m),hokbah(f),Gifteey100,repogirl(f),MsPweshy(f),princesa(f),HumbledbYGrace(f),petokey,Idowuogbo(f),chistar01(m),yemi2plus(m),Enitsua(m),thaenchantress(f),sleekch1c(f),Evagreenfields(f),ThiefOfHearts(f),Larrey(f),bumzel89(f),Candis009(f),Jennifaluv(f),hbabe(f),chinesedoll(f),BarbieBlues(f),switdil(f),taebtraeh(f),beckyomas(f),anasbeaut(f),Onyiclassic(f),horlawlahday(f),Amya(f),blackbeau1(f),FoxyRebirth(m),PretiEbony(f),Tinynita(f),pwettytemmy(f),luisina(f),linasparkle(f),AngelEbi(f),Agybabe(f),Coolval222(m),Nomski0(f),flow1759,Ladybianca(f),BukkyDan(f),onyekang1(f),FoxyUltimate(m),Ishilove
President sir
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2015
angry grin grin angry grin.....Baban mutum... Ina jindadi ka..
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by SexySapphire(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello everyone. Therock5555 has not been able to access nairaland since yesterday, so he sent me this update to post on his behalf. Trust me, it is as hilarious as expected. Sit back and enjoy.

CHAPTER 4
FACING MY FEARS

You know that feeling you get when you are about walking infront of
your mates with just panties-your new panties bought by your mum when
you were young and your crush was also there with your friends. The
feeling could be very exciting and heart warming. That was not the
feeling i was getting.

Then think of this event, you went to bath in a public bathroom twenty
yards from your house, since it was very early in the morning you ran
naked with your hot bathing water and was busy savouring the warmth of
the water till thirty minutes later only to find out your crush and
her friends are playing just outside the bathroom and your mother just
screamed your name out that Moment. Ten million dehumanizing ideas
would flood your mind that moment, you might even contemplate suicide
or wish you could disappear that moment or even teleport.

That was the kind of feeling i got as i paraded with my super big
trouser the morning i was intended to go write my first paper,
chemistry practical.

I had a few days left before i had to meet my roommate from Abuja so i
was going to write the exams and come back home while wearing my big
trousers, how could i stand the stare and sneaky laughter from
neighbors, what if one of my Sunday school children saw me, they would
be like;

"Uncle, why are you wearing the type of my grandfather's trousers?"

So i scan my brain for solutions until i got one, i smiled and grabbed
my bag, sneaked to my dad's sewing machine and packed like a dozen
office pins then put it together with the trouser in my bag. I wore
my white long sleeve shirt and ran out of the house before my mum
questioned me about not wearing my complete uniform.

As i ran to the park, i met a namesake of mine whom asked me where i
was going to, i just lied and tried to cut the conversation short but
the dude 'no code' instead he found new gists until i told him i was
traveling to see a girlfriend of mine.

"Baaaad guy, by 7:30am you wan travel go meet babe? Pussey go kill you
oh!" He teased.

"How man go do na, konji no wan gree free mankind joor" i laughed at
his sarcastic statement.

That rejuvenated him because he even quickly found a car for me and
paid the transport money for me.

I had to squeeze myself against three big men at the back seat, i was
more like a sugar cane squashed by three water melons.

They were discussing politics so i kept myself busy with music,
suddenly one of them knocked off my right ear piece and screamed into
my ear.

"Shey you no dey hear? Shey na WAEC you dey go write?"

"Yea.. Yes sir" i starmered.

"So why you no write am for Akwanga where you dey stay?" The driver
fired at me as all eyes turned to me.

"Na where my father register for me oh" i retorted.

"Na lie, which your father? I go slap you now, children of now away
days, una go dey find expo center because una no like to read. Useless
boy" another woman screamed at me.

"Na your type go make people say Jonathan dey corrupt when na una
spoil pass" other said.

I was almost getting to the point of breaking down, i got that feeling
lately when ever i looked at my big fubu trousers.

"Driver drop me please" i said coldly and opened the door before he
even stopped. The passengers were screaming at me to close the door
but i defiantly held it slightly opened.

The driver quickly parked before i stepped out, i was almost two
kilometers from my destination but i didn't care any longer i just
continued walking forward, someone screamed i was a spoilt child but i
did not bother looking back.

As the car swept pass me i began jogging briskly because it was
remaining just twenty minutes to the time of my exams. Someone in the
car must have pitied me and rebuked my attackers because the car
slowed down ahead of me and parked, the driver motioned to me to run
and enter, but as i reached the car i increased my jogs and showed the
driver my middle finger before jetting off.

"Ubanka! Sulianka! Shege Banza yaro!" The driver spewed at me as he drove off.

I smiled as the insults bounced off my body, my heart and head were
banging as i reached the school, i was also sweating profusely so i
jumped into an empty class and set to work on my big trouser with the
office pin.

When i was through i wore the trouser and used my phone scream to
access myself, i could not believe my eyes at my new appearance, two
tears drop rode down my cheeks.

I looked like a person whose trouser was sown by a Fulani tailor who
would sew small then fall asleep, wake up, skip a few gaps and sew
small before falling asleep again. I looked terrible than before so i
loosened all the pins and adjusted myself, my dad had also added a
sharp ghetto that even when i washed that trouser, it never grew
blunt.

I comforted myself with the feeling that it was a village school so
many people might also wear bigger trousers than mine. I heaved a huge
sigh then stepped out.

Boy was i wrong, everybody's eyes were glued to me like i painted
myself with kim kardashian's poo. I forced out a smile and greeted an
imaginary friend.

"Mehn this your trouser for do two more boys to sew their uniform o"
one boy with a mouth as big as my nose shouted.

"Maybe him father dey sell material na" his friend replied as everyone
bursted into laughter which i joined in.

"No mind my tailor, him give him apprentice to sew for me. I swear i
no pay the idiot" i added as they burst out laughing again.

Before the yabbing could get too intense, another boy dropped from
bike, his trousers barely reached his ankle, he even added a
timberland shoe to compliment his efforts.

"Oboy see person wey i suppose cut my material give oh" i pointed at
him as attention went up to him.

"I wan dey do low waist that's why i say make my tailor make am short"
the new boy defended himself.

"Even if you do low waist, we go still know you borrow una last born
uniform from primary three" the laughter this time was intense as the
dude felt like dying that moment.

He picked up a large stone that sent us all fleeing in different directions.

I met Mrs Jonathan whom was also a science student, she giggled a
little about my big trouser but kept mute when i told her my dad was
the tailor.

There was a few laughs about my outdated customed trouser but when
ever any one dropped a remark, i would quickly point out the other
dude and say;

"E beta make i wear fubu wey go size me when i reach thirty years than
wear my younger brother primary three uniform"

That lightened the atmosphere, and i began feeling my jovial self again.

I noticed the science students, more boys than girls. The girls were
reasonable but most where really older than i was so there was no hope
until something happened.

She entered.......

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jhuzcoyle(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
nice one. keep it coming
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by johnmanuel1743(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
nice 1 your stories always make me laugh
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by philfearon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Present.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Tombilly(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
ROCK u're a good writer........ if u can combined all diz piece of writing together from part one till part three u will make a gud book
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Suspect33(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
HE IS BACK cool
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Who entered na? undecided Rock5555 turn sexysapphire,if una no come..... I fit ki una ooo grin

Olivatwist
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by bishop88: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Rock u funny wel wel,i dey follow u like ur shadow shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Fernandowski(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
*runs from part one to part 3*

*breathing heavily*

Man pro!!!! Ur the only consistent writer I have seen on nairaland......keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by stuff46(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
I am late but i shall always answer the call of the boss. Welcome back boss, reading mode activated.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
*rushes in and out*
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Alphafrank: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Therock5555:
*rushes in and out*
Drags him back* but on second thought (leaves him) 2moro na sunday,go prepare sunday school wey u go teach,
bro hw va na ?,weitin happen,na ban ?
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 12:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Rock i still dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Therock5555:
*rushes in and out*
they ban u wey u nor fit update.
Yurme, psalmwise, kingphilip,
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Alphafrank:

Drags him back* but on second thought (leaves him) 2moro na sunday,go prepare sunday school wey u go teach,
bro hw va na ?,weitin happen,na ban ?
. hello bro. no be ban
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2015
hello guys and ladies, sorry I was not banned but my etisalat cheat suddenly developed k-leg, other sites were opening apart from NL that's y I sent the update to my able sexysapphire to help me post.

anyway I initially forgot to state it earlier, I won't be dropping updates on Saturday and Sundays because I go need time to recoupgrin

anyway I would drop a sweet update today because of the day I missed.

Well I was taking my driving test yesterday and the good news is that the cheat is now opening NLgrin

Happy sunday once again.

see una by 9pm
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Uthman51(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Uthman51(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Therock5555:
hello guys and ladies, sorry I was not banned but my etisalat cheat suddenly developed k-leg, other sites were opening apart from NL that's y I sent the update to my able sexysapphire to help me post.

anyway I initially forgot to state it earlier, I won't be dropping updates on Saturday and Sundays because I go need time to recoupgrin

anyway I would drop a sweet update today because of the day I missed.

Well I was taking my driving test yesterday and the good news is that the cheat is now opening NLgrin

Happy sunday once again.

see una by 9pm

I go off my data till 9pm cuz dis windows phone dey chop my money like my new girlfriend
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Uthman51:

I go off my data till 9pm cuz dis windows phone dey chop my money like my new girlfriend
*falls from blackboard *

grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by oghenekome51(f): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Therock5555:

bros, adon show!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by kidaberry(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
shebi because I am Quiet here abi
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by sleekch1c(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Therock5555:

Why was I summoned here. Present
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by adioolayi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
go Therock5555 ...go guy
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Carinaflo(f): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Therock5555:

Present Sir!
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / Life Of A Unilag Student / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.