Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

24brains's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24brains's Profile / 24brains's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

It's simple logic and I expect you use your adult sense to figure out what "Deep sleep" Adam went into has in common with today's surgical procedures.

Connect those dots first
you are still off point. Anasthesia in todays medical system is during an operation and the patient may not feel any pain at this point. But after the patient awakens nko?
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, perhaps I'll need your clarification on the word "pain", if you're referring to the Biological /physical... Then it's laughable to believe an adult actually believes at a time human was made without the ability to feel physical pains.
still offpoint on this Mr. offpoint1. when GOD took a rib from ADAM to creat EVE, did he complained of pains after waking up from a deep sleep? snakes and humans dwell together in those days. food was not gotten through strees and pains, so i am right to say "humans could not feel pains in the begining of time." this is my last replied post on nairaland. I'm signing out forever. Miss you all
Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) by 24brains(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Romance / Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 24brains(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Zealoy:
I don't spend cause my girl has money, i know how much she spent on me yesterday evening
simp. No matter the money a nigeria woman has, she will never spend on you. She can only spend on you when she has much to gain from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 24brains(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?
you probably get a discount on olosho because they are the only honest women that tell you the price upfront
Politics / Re: Kaduna South Attacked By Bandits Since 8pm Last Night by 24brains(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
XDaBOSS:
Military ain't doing sh*t. With all the military bases and institutions in kaduna, yet such can happen right under their nose.

Buhari, El'rufai and the military hand(s) no pure for this matter.

May God continue to protect the christians over there.
the military receive orders before they intervene on such issues from the commander-in-chief of the armed forces which is BUHARI. but who is buhari? buhari is the commander-in-chief of the bandits!!!. you garit?
Politics / Re: Kaduna South Attacked By Bandits Since 8pm Last Night by 24brains(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
How many people remain for that State?
just two. El rufai and the bandit
Politics / Re: Kaduna South Attacked By Bandits Since 8pm Last Night by 24brains(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Politics / Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by 24brains(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
The hypocracy of the MUSLIMS is on hyper level. judging and killing a fellow human because he disobeyed GOD. did ALLAH asked people to fight for him? well i guess he did because he is a fake god.
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

That's an illusion and self-deception.
For the record, sex isn't painless; if you conduct a survey with 100 women asking them about their sexual experience with the "painful experience" question... You'll get at least over 60 of them telling you they experience pains during sex.

Now compare the biggest penis size to that of the smallest infant, and tell me the biological magic you insinuated. Unless you want to tell me before the fruit, humans biologically had no ability to feel pains.
lol... you beat and still console yourself at the same time. Of course we are talking of time before times. When there was no pains, sorrows, death and growing old. When A man needed not to till the ground before eating. two factors also affect women survey about sex. "female circumsision" or "sexual phobia"
Foreign Affairs / Re: How Russia Rescued The Ruble by 24brains(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Jay95:
To the three people above me, all of una dey m@d grin cheesy
You denied me my birth right cry
hahaha.... Just to tell you that On naira land, there is no entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by 24brains(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Politics / Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuf Joins Labour Party by 24brains(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Everyone is in for their pockets. Selfish interest
Family / Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by 24brains(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
chioma134, take heart. he probably use and dumped you and GOD healed your heart. GOD will never allow repentant fornicator be put to shame.
Politics / Re: Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian by 24brains(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
gaby:
Some of the family members gan don cash out...if you know, you know....

Negotiate #50M, declare #100M as paid.

All na from BOA account.

If na lie, make dem forensically audit that bank account... grin
lol... too much sense no go kee you
Politics / Re: Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian by 24brains(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2022
OtemAtum:
grin grin You remind me of nollywood films of the early 90s. COVENANT KO, BABCOCK NI grin
Lol
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Judging by the human anatomy, how would childbirth had been if Eve didn't supposedly ate the fruit?
it would be as painless as having sex.
Politics / Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by 24brains(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
obedience4:
Good, one of the best decisions by bubu
yeah for his medical trip continuity

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by 24brains(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
And this is news? Even a mad man will do same
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
OtemAtum:
Just answer the simple question. If you are god and your creature made mistake for the first time in her lifetime, can you give her such everlasting punishment?
there is nothing like first or last mistake. If a pot of covenant is smashed and broken, it doesn't matter if it was once or rebroken multiple times.
Family / Re: Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead by 24brains(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
She died doing the work of GOD or she died making mockery of the HOLY spirit by marrying him for fornication or she died of IGNORANCE?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're cursing your great great grandma. You no dey fear.?
lol if grandma misbehaves, she go collect i swear. Children of nowadays no get fear welahi.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by 24brains(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Says a retired police general abi police man or police force. I did not care to read the write up at all. It reminds me of BUHARI say " i will crush terrorism in 6months, i will personally lead the war front" ndiara
Politics / Re: Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) by 24brains(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sai baba!!.. Sai buhari!!... Why is nobody responding? Nndiara.
Celebrities / Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by 24brains(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
What's banging about this body? Who finds excess fat attractive these days? If it' not slim curvy it's not my choice or type of gal. Well one man's reminant is another's food.

3 Likes

Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
OtemAtum:
Storybook belief. Which Eve hyena brought pain to female hyenas while giving birth too? If you are god, can you bring such pain to your creatures too?
you are not as smart as i thought. Every god has rules and DISOBEDIENT servants are always punished or delt with. if you were a father, would you chasten your disobedient child?
Crime / Re: Police Officer Accused Of Extorting N50k From Corper Arrested In Lagos | VIDEO by 24brains(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
The Nigeria police is corrupt to the marrow. and this could be a mere media show off by the police. If Aba kyari could evade extradition, so will this one evade justice.
Family / Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
It shall never be well with EVE for bringing this pains to WOMENDOM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries by 24brains(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fumes ke? Why not go hug transformer!! Islam is stupidiously engroved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: SIM-NIN: Deactivated Subscribers Storm Telecom Outlets, Queues Mount by 24brains(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Foreign Affairs / Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by 24brains(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is becoming more worse....

Why do I think USA isn't doing enough undecided undecided

They are just concerned with the price of gas in Russia undecided
keep quiet. Read again if you don't understand the write-up. How is the USA not doing enough? kyiv just defeated the russians and beat them to a retreat.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.