Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? (25610 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 24brains(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Zealoy:
I don't spend cause my girl has money, i know how much she spent on me yesterday evening
simp. No matter the money a nigeria woman has, she will never spend on you. She can only spend on you when she has much to gain from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by marsup: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
It depends on how stupid and rich the guy is......
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johel:

Get a decent paying job and you won't have to call another man stingy...Guess it's cos u a beggar.
Not all ladies are beggers like the ones you dating

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:

I know things are hard everywhere with almost everybody. It's just that some of us place premium price on that body. If some hand touch you, you will cringe with nausea. Ayannma! They should look for another kind of hustle joor! Me self dey hustle.

What makes you think your body is special? After your fellow girls display pvssy everywhere everyday you think any man still see a woman’s body as special? My dear wake up from your delusion of grandeur

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by LZAA: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Weekly?? grin
Simps have taken over grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by EBEk101(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Since I was born but now I’m in my late twenties ai never hear is kind of qustn
Lemme read dem big bois comment
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MrCuteking(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Dating is so expensive in Nigeria especially if you live in the major cities. With the high cost of items, a single outing can take like 20k from your account. If you earn like 100k what's left of it and there are girls that wanna go out every day of the week cheesy grin cheesy. if you can't foot the bills, other men can.

It's not easy for Nigerian guys o. If you carry relationship matter on your head you fit no get 20k savings for account.

Even to arrange sex at a hotel cost a lot of money. Price of rooms can go from 10k to as high as 100k and that's After previous spendings on outings, movies, date nights and all. It's really crazy. I wonder how someone earning averagely should date in Nigeria without being sent back to the village.

And you know the funny thing?
You'll begin to imagine how you went broke all of a sudden without being able to give proper account of the expenses. Its magical bro. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by candygist: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

With this your mentality, you will go far in life. Men that spend on prostitute always end on bad.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by seyz91(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
Ingredient88:
Na who get job, they collecting money dey carry woman...I beg na job I need.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by LordEmrys: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

₦0.0 cool grin
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Kanmagram(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
30 billion naira only
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tragergeorge(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
hardeygbolar:
. E cost abi e too cheap?
jeans 3k na like 12years ago if not more than

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrCuteking:

And you know the funny thing?
You'll begin to imagine how you went broke all of a sudden without being able to give proper account of the expenses. Its magical bro. cheesy

When you look at it, it seems dating is only for the filthy rich. People might say invite the girl to your house. What if you stay with your parents and how many well-trained girls will go to a guy's house for an initial outing. Even to Bleep olosho is fucking expensive it all adds up. Except you have no future plans, the kind of salaries we earn here I don't think its meant to accommodate others. 50k salary then spend 10k on an outing. Thats like a week of your work on just one outing. Crazy!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Well, to be sincere; I don't spend much again but what I do is to use that money by myself, enter market buy plenty food stuffs and keep it in the house. You're hungry, come over and enjoy as hunger dey; I no go deny you food. Just like yesterday; I made a delicious melon soup with those umu ururu ife( those better ingredients) , whenever they felt hungry, you come, you chop my food , i chop you; we play; school dismissed!

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by xynerise: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is this supposed to be a subject of discussion? What is wrong with these babies in grown men form? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Solofresh2: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't spend on a girl.Infact the relationship I am right now, the girl is the one doing more of the spending because her father is rich.
Date rich girls.Stop dating poor girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by cutedharmee: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue
Minus me. I spend on her & I'm glad I do. She's ma everything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MrSly(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why did you want to know!?
Some cannot even spend 1k on their ladies weekly
Stingy Nigerian men!!

Modified!!! For all this broke guys quoting me, it is not my fault you are dating a liability of a woman, go for a standard working lady 'marriage desperados' who will not care about your money thanks!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Ola4lead(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP pray make Jah bless you, you can't keep the record. It's poor mentality to keep such record

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by knowhowk: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't give Sisi...
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by We4all: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:

I know things are hard everywhere with almost everybody. It's just that some of us place premium price on that body. If some hand touch you, you will cringe with nausea. Ayannma! They should look for another kind of hustle joor! Me self dey hustle.

I tell you. Those girls don’t have self worth. Imagine getting laid for 500 or 1K. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by eedimo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank God I'm Married.

When I wasn't... the ladies pay my bills.
I'm not even handsome or loaded the ladies just think I'm cool.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Highlyrespected(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Let's sit down here and read LIES written by Sons of Adam. undecided
Uhmm
Beebah.... Do you think only lies you will read here probably it may turn out to be true.
Only thing that is good to go and have positive impact is to spend on your parents, siblings and your wife.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
tragergeorge:
jeans 3k
Na wah o
it was an O.K stock Jean. Still looking new.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is there a brand new jeans for 3k?
not brand new, but still looking new

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by autonomous22: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass. You know the rest.

Lol... My guy
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Tiana06(f): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Senomi:
*walks in, observes the broke assed tears and lamentations all over the thread, shakes head and walks out*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pls come feed me
SilentQueen:
shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by ofuonyebi: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
thats a question you should ask people in the National Assembly where our money flows
dont try it with the kekenapep or okada rider who cannot afford the hike in fuel pump price!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by TheGreatD(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una see dix thing wey una dy discuss Na normal dix thing, buh if u get dix thing, u fit dy normal for your girl wey u love
Na normal dix thing to help her if she dy dix thing
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by haabidah666: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
at least #1,90 thousand

Times zero
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
cutedharmee:

Minus me. I spend on her & I'm glad I do. She's ma everything.
lmao.. Oya bribe me for whatsapp before i expose you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.