Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

24hourNigeriane's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hourNigeriane's Profile / 24hourNigeriane's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 47 pages)

Celebrities / Re: What Would Do If Wizkid Inbox You On Instagram Said He Want Your Username by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Sell it to him..... 300k up or he should find another name

The guy is very angry though I don't want to call his name
Celebrities / What Would Do If Wizkid Inbox You On Instagram Said He Want Your Username by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
A Nigeria musician messaged me that he wants the username I'm using but actually it his own name

What do you think about this guy's should I just give it to him ?
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Blow My Mind Is The Biggest Music Collabo In Nigeria – Do You Agree? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mydd44
Ft
Front pagy
Celebrities / Davido's Blow My Mind Is The Biggest Music Collabo In Nigeria – Do You Agree? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Davido’s “Blow My Mind” Ft Chris Brown Is The Biggest Music Collaboration In The History Of Nigerian Music – Do You Agree?

Davido’s “Blow My Mind” Ft Chris Brown Is The Biggest Music Collaboration In The History Of Nigerian Music – Do You Agree?

Last week Friday, Davido dropped a banging tune, “Blow My Mind” featuring American pop superstar, Chris Brown.

And since it dropped, the song has been accepted hugely by music fans not only in Nigeria but across the globe, smashing Nigerian records on all music platforms like Spotify and the likes.

Just a few days after the song dropped, the video dropped as well and the reception has been nothing short of stunning. The video in just 10 hours racked up a staggering 1 million views on YouTube, setting an African record for a music video, and more than 2 million views in 24 hours.

The video has since gathered close to 5 million views in just four days and it becomes a Nigerian record too. Apart from the streams and the massive support the song has been getting from music fans, it has also moved quickly to number one on the music charts of major Nigerian music channels on TV and has become also the most played song on Nigerian radio since it was released.

All these smashing effects the song has caused has now started to make a lot of people tout it as the biggest music collaboration in the history of Nigerian music.

Perhaps, there might be other songs that would come and rival “Blow My Mind” in the coming days, weeks, months or maybe years, but it sure deserves the tag of the biggest music collaboration in the history of Nigerian music and at the moment, no other song stands close.

“Blow My Mind” Is The Biggest Music Collaboration In The History Of Nigerian Music – Do You Agree?

MORE INFORMATION BELOW
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/davidos-blow-my-mind-ft-chris-brown-is-number-one-biggest-music-collaboration-in-the-history-of-nigerian-music-what-do-you-think/

cc lalasticlala
cc mydd44
cc seun
cc ft
cc front page

Webmasters / 2 Professional Blogger Needed On Bigbuzzpanda.com by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2019
if you are interested to be an admin of bigbuzzpanda.com please inbox Emmanuel on whatsapp 09.065462880
www.bigbuzzpanda.com

Webmasters / Re: I Need A A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Domain To Buy by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2019
whatsapp 09.065462880 make sure you start with the topic dont start with greetings
Celebrities / Taylor Swift Ranked By Forbes As Highest-paid Woman In Music – Full List by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Forbes’s ranking of the world’s highest-paid women for music for 2019 is out, and Taylor Swift secured the top spot. The “Me!” singer takes the top spot on Forbes‘ list after earning a whopping $185 million pretax over the past year, which puts her ahead of runner-up Beyoncé and Rihanna.

According to People, most of Swift’s earnings came from her Reputation stadium tour. Running from May to November 2018 worldwide, the tour grossed a U.S.-record $266 million and was easily her most successful tour to date.

Runner-up Beyoncé’s $81 million mostly comes from last year’s On The Run II stadium tour, as well her live album and Netflix film, both named Homecoming.

Rihanna comes in third on the list with $62 million. The majority of her recent earnings come from Fenty Beauty, the popular cosmetics line she launched in 2017.

See all of this year’s highest-paid women in music below:

1. Taylor Swift – $185 million

2. Beyoncé – $81 million

3. Rihanna – $62 million

4. Katy Perry – $57.5 million

5. P!nk – $57 million

6. Ariana Grande – $48 million

7. Jennifer Lopez – $43 million

8. Lady Gaga – $39.5 million

9. Celine Dion – $37.5 million

10. Shakira – $35 million

more infomation below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/taylor-swift-ranked-by-forbes-as-highest-paid-woman-in-music-full-list/

Crime / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2019
The Nigerian police have been accused of having cold feet in prosecuting the 57 men they arrested in Egbeda area of Lagos, over an alleged homosexuality.

Oludare Falana, the lawyer representing the men accused of engaging in homsexuality alleged that the case is yet to proceed because the police is yet to file their proof of evidence before the court.

“If you’re going to charge people to court, you must give us the proof of evidence,” Mr Falana said at press conference on Monday August 26.

“The proof of evidence is everything you were able to gather together during your investigation which informed your decision to charge them to court.

“From my understanding and my interaction with some of these boys, they were in a party, so how do you prove to the whole world that they were engaged in same-sex? We have 57 boys, who is having sex with the other? How were they doing it?

“It’s been exactly one year that these boys have been arrested and detained, and I can tell you, as at the last time we were in court, not a single charge has been preferred against them.

“I was in court personally myself on the last adjourned date and I tried to move the magistrate to strike out the case because as far as I’m concerned, there is no case before the court because there is no charge. But in her wisdom, she said no, that she is going to adjourn.

“Counsel to the police mentioned that they are trying to put heads together and charge them before a federal high court, that it was a federal offence.”

Admitting that he is aware of Nigeria's anti-gay law which criminalises same-sex relationships and also has a conviction of up to 14 years in prison, Falana maintained that it is subservient to the Nigerian Constitution. Premium Times reported that he also lashed out at the Police for parading the young men before the media and then stalling their trial in court.

“The question here is this, if the Constitution has guaranteed their freedom of association, freedom to assemble together, that fundamentally-guaranteed freedom cannot be taken away at the whims and caprice of anybody including the state.

“Anybody can gather, that is what the Constitution says, the Constitution never mentioned that boys must not stay together or girls must not assemble" he said.

“These boys have been shown to the whole world as homosexuals, as criminals. At the end of the day, if the state cannot prefer a charge against them in one year, it tells a lot about whatever is wrong with their investigation.

“Secondly, how are you going to make up for this stigmatisation? Are you going to take them back on air and say we are sorry these boys are not whom we thought they are? How do you ameliorate their pains in terms of re-creating the wrong impression you have given the whole world?” he added.

Also lamenting over the demonization of the young men by friends and family after being arrested over homosexuality by the Police, Xeenarh Mohammed, the executive director of The Initiative for Equal Rights stated that the men have not had the chance to clear their names thereafter.

“The reason we are here today is because of the miscarriage of justice that has been done here in Lagos State both by the police and the entire legal system,” said Ms Mohammed.

“Today is exactly a year since the people at a birthday party were arrested, detained for days, maltreated and they’ve still not seen justice. They’ve been branded as criminals, displayed to the rest of the world and they have not had a chance to clear their names.”

Reported that upon being arrested on August 26, 2018, Lagos state's former commissioner of police Imohimi Edgal accused the "suspects" of performing gay initiation rites for newly recruited members. However when arraigned before a Yaba chief magistrate court on three counts of conspiracy, belonging to a secret cult, and unlawful gathering the men claimed they were attending a birthday party.

https://bigbuzzpanda.com/police-presents-no-evidence-a-year-after-arresting-57-men-for-homosexuality-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: OMG Check Out The Trending Photo Tiwa Savage Just Posted by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
smiley
Romance / OMG Check Out The Trending Photo Tiwa Savage Just Posted by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Nigeria female music star Tiwa savage showing us her beautiful skin color

Full Picture below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/omg-check-out-the-trending-photo-tiwa-savage-just-posted/

Sports / Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Madaraa1:
were is my jersey I wan start yo play football nor be to run around the field I must make am ooooo
Good

1 Like

Sports / Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Eden Hazard has bought a new mansion following his £150million move to Real Madrid from Chelsea.

The 28-year-old Belgian footballer splashed £10m on a futuristic in the Spanish capital as he looks to get settled before the new season.

The mansion named 'Casa de Hazard' is located in the plush La Finca neighbourhood, which is a popular area where his Real Madrid team-mates also have homes.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The state-of-the-art mansion, which was designed by architect Joaquin Torres, has six bedrooms for his wife Natacha and their three sons – Yannis, Leo and Samy.

The luxurious pad also features a swimming pool, spa, gym, a cinema room, and tennis courts out in the garden.

See more photos below.
Eden Hazard has bought a new mansion following his £150million move to Real Madrid from Chelsea.

The 28-year-old Belgian footballer splashed £10m on a futuristic in the Spanish capital as he looks to get settled before the new season.

The mansion named 'Casa de Hazard' is located in the plush La Finca neighbourhood, which is a popular area where his Real Madrid team-mates also have homes.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The state-of-the-art mansion, which was designed by architect Joaquin Torres, has six bedrooms for his wife Natacha and their three sons – Yannis, Leo and Samy.

The luxurious pad also features a swimming pool, spa, gym, a cinema room, and tennis courts out in the garden.

See more photos below.
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/check-out-the-stunning-10m-mansion-ex-chelsea-star-eden-hazard-just-bought-in-madrid/

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: seun
Cc : mydd44
FT
Front page

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019

Celebrities / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, is no doubt ruling in the entertainment industry as he can boast of a large fan base

- The singer whose lifestyle has become the concern of many fans recently deleted all the posts from his Instagram page

- This has led to fans asking questions on social media as they wonder why he made such a move

One of Nigeria’s top artistes, Wizkid, is one celeb who can start a mini war on social media if another artiste dares to run him down. The singer’s fans have shown with time that they can go above and beyond for the star boy.

For this reason, it is not surprising that Wizkid’s lifestyle has become the concern for many die-hard fans as they continually follow up on his life as displayed on social media.

However, the star boy recently raised concerns among fans after he deleted all the posts on his Instagram page. See a screenshot below:

https://bigbuzzpanda.com/fans-react-as-wizkid-deletes-all-his-posts-on-instagram/

Celebrities / Toyin Abraham's Bare Baby Bump Shared By Kolawole Ajeyemi by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
In his first post on Instagram since news of his new baby and engament to Toyin Abraham hit the internet, Kolawole Ajeyemi shared these 'never before seen' maternity photos with his wife and simply captioned it, 'with God all things are possible

More information and photos below

https://bigbuzzpanda.com/toyin-lawanis-hubby-kolawole-ajeyemi-shares-more-maternity-photos/

1 Like

Celebrities / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Burna Boy has just launched his own bank, named ‘Burna Boy’. This was brought to life in collaboration with Spotify, a Swedish digital music service provider.

The bank features a unique ATM machine, specially made to dispense Burna notes. The bank was inspired by the artwork of Burna Boy’s latest studio album, African Giant.

“The installation features a unique ATM which will be dispensing custom, collectible bills designed by Sajjad Musa. Each bill is inspired by Burna’s Nigerian roots, and his quest to call out corruption and the disproportionate distribution of wealth.”

Burna Boy is expected to go live today, Wednesday, August 13, 2019 at 419 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. The bank will be available for the general public till Sunday, August 18, 2019.

‘African Giant’ is Burna Boy’s fourth studio album, it was released on July 26, 2019. The album features top musicians in Africa, UK and US.

See more photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HGE66lUml/?igshid=om7z4ta8x08b

More photos and information below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/entertainment/burna-boy-launches-own-bank-with-spotify/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Ft

1 Like

Crime / Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerians are reacting to the Twitter thread shared by the Nigeria Police Force in which they called out the Nigerian Army over the recent killing of three police officers by Army officers in Taraba state.

The police in the thread, described the Nigerian Army's claim that the police officers killed in Taraba state were mistaken for Kidnappers, as disrespectful and unpatriotic. Using the hashtag #provideanswersNigerianarmy, the Police threw some questions at the Nigerian Army.

https://bigbuzzpanda.com/news/taraba-killing-nigerians-react-as-police-calls-out-nigerian-army-on-twitter/

2 Shares

Crime / Three Nigerian Stowaways Who Hid In A Europe-bound Ship From Lagos Arrested In G by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Three Nigerian stowaways?who hid in a Europe-bound ship from Lagos arrested in Ghana

Three Nigerians desperate to reach Europe by all means hid in a Europe-bound ship that departed Lagos port. But the Nigerians had their plans scuttled when they were discovered on board the ship at Ghana’s port of Tema.

The unidentified Nigerians, according to Ghana News Agency, said they boarded the ship separately with the mission to seek greener pastures in Europe.

Two of the stowaways said it was not their first time, trying to sail to Europe illegally. They had made it before, but were deported. The Port Security Manager, Joseph Punamane said the Nigerian stowaways would be repatriated to Nigeria.

He advised the stowaways to discontinue embarking on such illegal voyages, citing many instances where failed attempts have led to extreme injuries and sometimes deaths.

More information below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/news/three-nigerian-stowaways-who-hid-in-a-europe-bound-ship-from-lagos-arrested-in-g/

Cc lasticlala seun mydd44

Sports / Re: I’m Calling The Shots' - Andy Ruiz Says He Will Refuse A Rematch With Anthony by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Babacele:
AJ shouldn't have fought Ruiz with an injury which a very street wise Ruiz knew about before the fight. Let us hope AJ wouldn't underrate him again. Yes if I were Ruiz, I would want to call the shots too.
Yeah let hope so

Front page
Sports / I’m Calling The Shots' - Andy Ruiz Says He Will Refuse A Rematch With Anthony by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
The rematch between Andy Ruiz Jr and Anthony Joshua may not be happening in the UK, as the Mexican-American heavyweight is pushing for the fight to take place in either of his two home countries.

Andy Ruiz had claimed the WBA, IBF and WBO titles, after he defeated Anthony Joshua in a fight which took place in Madison Square, New York, United States. Speaking to TMZ Sports on plans about the rematch, he said;

“I haven’t talked to him, but I’m pretty sure he’s training hard for the rematch and so am I. I want the rematch to be in Mexico or New York City again, Vegas, or here [in LA].”

When asked if the Nigerian-born British boxer will agree to this, he said; bigbuzzpanda.com

“It doesn’t matter because I’m the champion… I’m calling the shots… We’re the A-side.”

This contradicts fight promoter, Eddie Hearn's claim that Anthony Joshua will have the final say over where the rematch takes place.

The Nigerian-born British boxer is in Nigeria at the moment.

More information at
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/2019/07/12/im-calling-the-shots-andy-ruiz-refuse-a-rematch-with-anthony-joshua/

Cc lalasticlala ft front page seun

Celebrities / Reality Star Tobi Hangs Out With Evicted Bbnaija Housemates Isilomo And Avala by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Reality star Tobi had an arrangee meeting with Isilomo and Avala,the first evicted duo of BBNaija 2019 pepper(less) dem housemates.....

More at
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/2019/07/12/reality-star-tobi-hangs-out-with-evicted-bbnaija-housemates-isilomo-and-avala/

Cc lalasticlala seun

Crime / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Earlier today

https://www.nairaland.com/5125618/police-officer-harasses-student-because#77410081

the video of a police officer destroying the phone of a Delta State University student which he reportedly bought for N250 ,000, went viral.

The officer who was angry that after serving the police force for about 13 years, he is stiil not been able to afford such an expensive phone, smashed the phone to the ground.

According to an update by the Nigeria Police Force on Twitter, the officer has been arrested and an orderly trial has commenced.

Police officer who destroyed a DELSU studentPolice officer who destroyed a DELSU student

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGZnCHlEQP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=usxv0v4pvg0o

Full info below
https://theplaypause.com/police-officer-who-destroyed-a-delsu-students-n250k-phone-has-been-arrested/

Cc: lalasticlala seun mydd44 FT Front Page

Crime / Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Sokoto State governor, Aminu, Waziri Tambuwal, has sympathised with Abubakar Nakasari, a 200-level English Student of Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, whose two hands were chopped off and his motorcycle carted away by some unidentified hoodlums.

Habibu was accosted around 2am on Sunday around Manna area of Sokoto South local government where his two hands were cut off before his attackers fled with his motorcycle.

The governor who is away to Abuja on official assignment, was represented by the Deputy Governor, Hon. Manir Muhammad Dan’iya, vowed to apprehend and prosecute all those responsible in the act.

Photos: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were chopped off by motorcycle thieves

Speaking at the Orthopedic Hospital Wamakko, where Habibu was admitted, Dan'iya, said:

“The governor mandated me to come and visit you and your family to assure you that all hands are on deck to arrest and prosecute the perpetrators according to the law.

“This barbaric behaviour is unbecoming among the youth and our government will not condone such act, as this will be the last to be seen in the state God’s willing,” Dan’iya added.

Photos: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were chopped off by motorcycle thieves

The deputy governor further disclosed that the governor had directed that the state government will settlement all the medical bills of the victim.

The deputy governor was accompanied on the visit by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Bashir Garba; Commissioner for Health, Dr. Ali Inname and former Commissioner of Health, Dr. Shehu, Balarabe Kakale among others

https://theplaypause.com/photos-governor-tambuwal-sympathises-with-student-whose-two-hands-were-chopped-off-by/

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Dbanj's Partner, Damian Ifeanyi Shows Off His Brand New 2019 Mercedez Benz G63 A by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
kiss
Politics / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Three persons have been killed while 45 others have been injured in a twin bomb attack carried out by suspected Boko Haram members in Maiduguri, Borno state today April 7th.

Confirming the incident to newsmen, the Head of the Rapid Response Team of the Borno State Emergency Management Agency, Bello Dambatta, said two members of the civilian joint task force confronted the carriers of the Person Borne Improvised Explosive Device (PBIED) and tried to stop them, but they were killed alongside one civilian following the detonation.

He stated that the injured sustained various degrees of injury as a result of the explosion and are currently receiving treatment at General Hospital Maiduguri.

The two female bombers detonated their explosives at five minutes interval at Muna Dalti settlement.

More info below
https://theplaypause.com/three-killed-45-injured-in-twin-suicide-bomb-attacks-in-borno/

L

1 Share

Celebrities / Dbanj's Partner, Damian Ifeanyi Shows Off His Brand New 2019 Mercedez Benz G63 A by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its raining Benz everywhere in the entertainment industry lately and the latest to join the party is Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor, Dbanj's long time partner and current CEO of Dbanj's Cream platform.

Danian who is otherwise known in the industry as “Don Messini" just shared photos of his brand new 2019 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG with the caption, 'not even 40 yet! But I’m living my best life. All I want to say is thank you lord. Hard work pays. Me and my household are blessed beyond measures'.

See more photos below....
https://theplaypause.com/dbanjs-partner-damian-ifeanyi-shows-off-his-brand-new-2019-mercedez-benz-g63-amg-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala seun myd44 FT Front page

Business / 'I Once Withdrew $10million Cash, Took It Home Just To Look At It' - Aliko Dango by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
As part of the 2019 Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, Nigerian billionaire, Aliko Dangote was interviewed at one of the session where he revealed that he once withdrew $10Million cash, took it home just to look at it.

According to Dangote, he had to do it to be sure he was indeed rich because all he was used to was seeing the number on paper.

https://theplaypause.com/i-once-withdrew-10million-cash-took-it-home-just-to-look-at-it-aliko-dangote-tells-fellow-billionaire-mo-ibrahim-video/

See the video...
https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/p/Bv8eZ4wnljC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1l2u02xpdjpb5

Celebrities / Nipsey Hussle’s Funeral Will Take Place On Thursday April 11th At The Staples by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2019
A public memorial service for Slain rapper, Nipsey Hussle will be held at Staples Center this coming Thursday.

Theplaypause

His family reportedly chose the 21,000 seat venue to accommodate a massive crowd that will be attending.

The Los Angeles rapper, whose real name was Ermias Davidson Asghedom was one of three men shot outside his clothing store in the Hyde Park neighborhood of LA. He was pronounced dead at the hospital, while the other two men are in stable condition.

Eric Holder, 29, the man suspected of fatally shooting Nipsey Hussle has been arrested and is currently being held in solitary confinement where he will be all alone and won't be allowed to mingle with the general population because they believe he is a target.

https://theplaypause.com/nipsey-hussles-funeral-will-take-place-on-thursday-april-11th-at-the-staples-center/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 47 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.