Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (95352 Views)

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Great Offer!!!! 4 Nos Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats Plus A Pent House Selling In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

wehdone sir; megabytes almost gone

Lol, make you load more oooo
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Chidexter:
Chai, see fine house. I was so carried away I forgot to type a reply on times

Lol, thanks appreciate.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
Breathtaking...
Lucky I have spare breathes in my inhaler.

Lolll, thanks appreciate.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
SEEDORF441:
If i may ask how much dis beutiful house cost u?

Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by benueguy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Around 20 million
Thanks sir
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by SEEDORF441(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Around 20 million
ok
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

20 million

This is not possible( unless of course you built this house more than 3 years ago).

I have a similar house, just a little bigger and I've spent N47M +. I'm not even done yet. Although, I did raft foundation and I also raft my fence.

Search my moniker for pictures.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Iamwrath: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Around 20 million
woaaa
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:
U welcome, you made me come back to Nairaland yesterday.

You are welcome back Sir. Your house is beautiful. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

This is not possible.

I have a similar house, just a little bigger and I've spent N47M +. I'm not even done yet. Although, I did raft foundation and I also raft my fence.

Search my moniker for pictures.

That's ridiculous, they are stealing from you.

47million and not done yet, that's too much.
You need to check on your crew very well.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

47million and not done yet, that's too much.
You need to check on your crew very well.

It's a little bigger than yours but on a very high taste.

and YES my crew stole about N2M from me.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

It's a little bigger than yours but on a very high taste.

and YES and crew stole about N2M from me.
How many bedroom do you have excluding other living space and did you POP the whole house
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

How many bedroom do you have excluding other living space and did you POP the whole house

6 rooms ensuit and 4 living rooms.

Please note that I'm only quoting to current dollar value, since I don't live in naija.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Crazy POP all the way.

Check out pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/2486191/ikorodu-mansion-diy-report
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

Crazy POP all the way.

Ok cool, that is way too much, let me break it down....
Mine.....
6 bedrooms all ensuite including crazy pop....Lol

3 living rooms with visitors toilet that has crazy pop

Moderate size anteroom with crazy pop
Kitchen pop with big storage

Moderate size laundry room with crazy pop.

Do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

6 rooms ensuit and 4 living rooms.

Please note that I'm only quoting to current dollar value, since I don't live in naija.

I live in Atlanta and i do come to canada....
..brampton , missuasaga.dont get spelling
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

I live in Atlanta and i do come to canada....
..brampton , missuasaga.dont get spelling

Cool. I might be in ATL next week.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Ok cool, that is way too much, let me break it down....
Mine.....
6 bedrooms all ensuite including crazy pop....Lol

3 living rooms with visitors toilet that has crazy pop

Moderate size anteroom with crazy pop
Kitchen pop with big storage

Moderate size laundry room with crazy pop.

Do the maths.

Yes I did the math. I still say there's no way you will spend less than N33m for your build with today exchange rate plus the land cost.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

Cool. I might be in ATL next week.

Nice.
Muyen20012002@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

Yes I did the math. I still say there's no way you will spend less than N33m for your build with today exchange rate plus the land cost.

I am being honest here, 20 million that's it ,with a lot of fighting with workers even my younger brother that is not working rented à Nice 3 bedroom well furnished and bought à flat screen tv for himself through these project.

Bro you have to be tough with our people back home, if not they will put you into recession.But one thing is that i had good people around me including my father inlaw that is always fighting with the worker that sometimes i have to even be on the side of the workers just to let thé project continue.

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Qc1:

If i spend 33m i don go recession be dat......lol

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

Nice.
Muyen20012002@yahoo.com

10-4!
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

If i spend 33m i don go recession be dat......lol

If you recalculate the US$ to current rate I may not be far off though. smiley

N20m is just US$41k

I'm beginning to think maybe your father-in-law stylishly added money to the project without your awareness grin
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by olasco234(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol, this is nt a bungalow it 5 bedroom duplex... take note
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by redcliff: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
money121:

2m for ,Steptiles roofing I rest my case..
While can't u go for stone coated then?

which is cheaper between the both of them?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by babatunde50(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
hmmmmn
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by money121(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:

which is cheaper between the both of them?

steptiles

call/whatsapp 08085310359 let me xplain better
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by redcliff: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

20 million

How much did you spend roofing?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2017
redcliff:

How much did you spend roofing?

Roofing was around 3 to 4million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by redcliff: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2017
adundayo:

Roofing was around 3 to 4million

ah ah kilode. Na so things don expensive so? But how exactly did this roof cost that much? how much was the wood work, parapet and roofing in both measurement and price?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by AreaFada2: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2017
adundayo:

I am being honest here, 20 million that's it ,with a lot of fighting with workers even my younger brother that is not working rented à Nice 3 bedroom well furnished and bought à flat screen tv for himself through these project.

Bro you have to be tough with our people back home, if not they will put you into recession.But one thing is that i had good people around me including my father inlaw that is always fighting with the worker that sometimes i have to even be on the side of the workers just to let thé project continue.
Smile @ bolded. grin

Congrats Odunayo. Very nice job. Soup wey sweet na money kill am. wink

I do not want to sound bad belle o. But most of us are a bit "guilty" of over-building in 9ja. grin cheesy

Having used too much money on projects in 9ja in the past, I look back now and ask if I really needed to do all that fancy stuff. All rooms en-suite, pillars, designs, etc.

Stuff that created ample avenue for some to siphon. Especially people like us in diaspora that will probably spend less than 2 months a year in such houses. I'm now a convert to simple, streamline and functional stuff.

Maybe age is just catching up with me these days. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2017
redcliff:

ah ah kilode. Na so things don expensive so? But how exactly did this roof cost that much? how much was the wood work, parapet and roofing in both measurement and price?

That includes wood work and the stone côated roofing sheet(shingles) as well as labour and parapet.

The main attraction of the house is the Roof.

Parapet was like 950k
Shingles was like 2million plus
Wood was like 500k plus but not to sure
The roof is very high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.