Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (95307 Views)

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Great Offer!!!! 4 Nos Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats Plus A Pent House Selling In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

Smile @ bolded. grin

Congrats Odunayo. Very nice job. Soup wey sweet na money kill am. wink

I do not want to sound bad belle o. But most of us are a bit "guilty" of over-building in 9ja. grin cheesy

Having used too much money on projects in 9ja in the past, I look back now and ask if I really needed to do all that fancy stuff. All rooms en-suite, pillars, designs, etc.

Stuff that created ample avenue for some to siphon. Especially people like us in diaspora that will probably spend less than 2 months a year in such houses. I'm now a convert to simple, streamline and functional stuff.

Maybe age is just catching up with me these days. cheesy grin

I really appreciate your comment,this is one issue that really bothers must people living abroad but thé fact remains that the reason why must of us come here(abroad) is too better our lives and do something back home in order to have something to Fall back on when we get to that âge when there wont be energy to hustle again.
From expérience and from what i have seen in America is that a lot of people are stuck here because they cant go home again , not that they dont have thé papers to travel but they dont have anything to Fall back on when they go home.A lot have lived in America for 30-40 yrs and when sickness come knocking on there door or they retire and still have mort gage to pay , frustration will set in and they become sick and cant go home cos they have nothing at home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2017
olasco234:
Lol, this is nt a bungalow it 5 bedroom duplex... take note

Yes duplex.

Thanks
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Qc1(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2017
adundayo:

I really appreciate your comment,this is one issue that really bothers must people living abroad but thé fact remains that the reason why must of us come here(abroad) is too better our lives and do something back home in order to have something to Fall back on when we get to that âge when there wont be energy to hustle again.
From expérience and from what i have seen in America is that a lot of people are stuck here because they cant go home again , not that they dont have thé papers to travel but they dont have anything to Fall back on when they go home.A lot have lived in America for 30-40 yrs and when sickness come knocking on there door or they retire and still have mort gage to pay , frustration will set in and they become sick and cant go home cos they have nothing at home.

That's just the fact !!!
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by redcliff: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
adundayo:

That includes wood work and the stone côated roofing sheet(shingles) as well as labour and parapet.

The main attraction of the house is the Roof.

Parapet was like 950k
Shingles was like 2million plus
Wood was like 500k plus but not to sure
The roof is very high.

Just parapet alone 900k. Thats interesting. I am definitely not doing that stuff, im sure in 10-15yrs time we would be talking about it being old school. I want to ask again,

did the 500k include cost of wood and mounting it?
Also how many sqm was the roof in total?
How much did you buy the shingle per sqm?

Thanks
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
redcliff:

Just parapet alone 900k. Thats interesting. I am definitely not doing that stuff, im sure in 10-15yrs time we would be talking about it being old school. I want to ask again,

did the 500k include cost of wood and mounting it?
Also how many sqm was the roof in total?
How much did you buy the shingle per sqm?

Thanks

yes parapet consumes money cos it pure concrete and iron.

500k for woods alone
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Qc1:

That's just the fact !!!

yes sir!!!!!
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by lobell: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats sir on the successful build. The final look is just awesome. I like it very much.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
lobell:
Congrats sir on the successful build. The final look is just awesome. I like it very much.

Thank you , appreciate.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Iamwrath: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hi
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by AreaFada2: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
adundayo:

You are very correct sir. I know many too.

Good thing is once done, it's done. Always on point to make hey while the sun shines. One can only do more God willing. It surely will be a good feeling looking back only a few years from now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2017
AreaFada2:

You are very correct sir. I know many too.

Good thing is once done, it's done. Always on point to make hey while the sun shines. One can only do more God willing. It's surely will be a good feeling looking back only few years from. grin grin

YOU welcome sir
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by martins946: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beautiful!!! Pls ops can you mail the plan of this building as I'm planning to embark on such a wonderful project. E-mail me pls neboh48@gmail.com
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
martins946:
Beautiful!!! Pls ops can you mail the plan of this building as I'm planning to embark on such a wonderful project. E-mail me pls neboh48@gmail.com

ok.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
popsieano:
Hello please can you give a detail description of your contact on how to get in touch with you am really interested. in this type of building thank you

muyen20012002@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
@adundayo, Lovely building..How much did u pay / per window hood design?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dont remember sir.
uote author=Tritri post=53935707]@adundayo, Lovely building..How much did u pay / per window hood design?
[/quote]
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dont remember sir
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Simcha: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please where can I work as a constructional labourer? Please whatsapp me addresses of active construction sites and other info needed. Thanks 07031957083
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by money121(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Quotation for Bond Design( Plain Black)

Client: Nairalander

Site Location: Nnewi in Anambra State

Roofing 625sqm*2,900=1,812,500

Accessories

ridges caps 100m*1800=180,000
valley gutter 42m*1700=71,400
Nails 7pkt(35kg)*8000=56,000
Sealant 6sets *5,000=30,000
Installation 625*250=156,250
Transportation and loading, offloading=95,000

Grand Total=2,401,150

For Your Next Roofing Project.. Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by skyhighconcepts(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
INTRODUCING SKYHIGH CONCEPTS

Fast and easy delivery on all your Building design (10days)

Skyhigh Concepts is a consultancy firm dedicated to meeting the need of our clients, in developing an elegant building plan and its approval with high regards to meeting deadline.

Our architect and engineers are registered professional with years of experience.
We posses fast and easy delivery system on all job so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our charges are relatively very good as we love to help reduce the budget of all our clients.

We look forward to having a working relationship with you and we are dedicated to make you happy.\ in this relationship.

Let handle your next project.

Contact Us @
Skyhigh Concept Nigeria
No 14, Allen Avenue, Centage Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos.
skyhighconceptsnigeria@gmail.com; info@skyhighconceptsnigeria.com
07051388839, 09071556808

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by desanmi23: 6:46pm On May 08, 2019
martins946:

kindly help email this plan to my mail: desanmi23@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Nettuno: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Congrats bro !Very much interested in the plan. Please mail to Larrychuksg@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Perfecttouchade: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2020
We will design your Aluminium windows and give you that quality you desire. Tel. 08153665659....
E. perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors. / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.