Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Will Do If This Happen To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Do If This Happen To You? (867 Views)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Okay. You dated this lady for over a year without doing the thing. Now, you have been wedded and after taking all the marital vows, you went home.
Is time to consumate the marriage by having sex, and it turns out that your wife is suffering from hermaphrodite (having both male and female organ).
What will you do. Will you divorce her after all the marital vows?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by kossyablaze(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2015
why will u date a lady for over a year without doing the thing? WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING THROUGH OUT THE ONE YEAR? HUGGING?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Surgical procedure dat can remove any of d organs...
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Ddonoflife(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Ill just stop assumming....

1 Like

Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Erukumakanaki: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2015
But Why wont i do the thing before taking her to the Alter. . undecided

Do i Loook like Bro. hector the prayer warrior to you
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by tpiander: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2015
bro hector wey somebody dey fantasize about say im adjust her bra and pant during sunday service?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol. Remember we are taking about Godly relationship here. Relationship between Bro and Sis
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by tpiander: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2015
don't tell lies on God nah.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Delusiongirl20(f): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Funny, maybe that was the reason why she was avoiding doing it. You gat to bear it since she will be capable of dropping some eggs. Bad market.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Incorruptible:
Okay. You dated this lady for over a year without doing the thing. Now, you have been wedded and after taking all the marital vows, you went home.
Is time to consumate the marriage by having sex, and it turns out that your wife is suffering from hermaphrodite (having both male and female organ).
What will you do. Will you divorce her after all the marital vows?
EVEN IF I NO HAVE SENSE I WOULD HAVE ROMANCE HER TO LEVEL OF SEEING THE DOWN BELOW.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by therealdeal10: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Cmon it's as simple as ABC i will divorce her cuz she shuld av told me wen we were still dating
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
Funny, maybe that was the reason why she was avoiding doing it. You gat to bear it since she will be capable of dropping some eggs. Bad market.
Like seriously, bear it. Check the write up, you will see the word consumate. Can a marriage be completed without comsumating it?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by tpiander: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2015
what answer are you looking for?

Is somebody you know dating a hermaphrodite?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2015
I need a medical explanation about this hermaphrodite of a thing.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by tpiander: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
google
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:
what answer are you looking for?

Is somebody you know dating a hermaphrodite?
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Delusiongirl20(f): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Incorruptible:

Like seriously, bear it. Check the write up, you will see the word consumate. Can a marriage be completed without comsumating it?

Why would you date someone for a year without anything, then decided to wed her. That's why i use bad market. I know is not alright, so what.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
hermaphrodite is not a sickness that you suffer from, it is just one of those wonders of the world, 1 in 5 million.
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by IamLEGEND1: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by Pheals(f): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Incorruptible is corrupt !! What's the thing enh?
Re: What Will Do If This Happen To You? by chrisbaby24(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
why will u date a lady for over a year without doing the thing? WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING THROUGH OUT THE ONE YEAR? HUGGING?
Haha..bros..dem dey pray since.for fruit of the womb... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Do This??? / Should We Start Having Sex In Our Relationship? / 5 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.