Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) (7726 Views)

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) / 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Arabjo(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
I dont see why u can upload ur gf pic on any social network angry , this hamago uploaded his gf pic and caption it with romantic love message to her....
Her reply got me cracking but i think she should have reply him privately grin
Fellow Nlanders do u think the girl was right and if it was ur bf what 'll be your reply??

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by darkmarky(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Acekidc4(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2016
If na me, ah go delete the pics and d mssg come delete her patapata from my life!!

Dude send her packing from ya Life!!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by adonbilivit: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by BlackDBagba: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know what women want... angry

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Yasirarafat: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
See his mumu face angry "QUARREL PARTNER" nko ? the quarell don start grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Del B
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Yasirarafat: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
BlackDBagba:
I don't know what women want... angry
I don't know wht they want but they don't like mumuness

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by phlamesG: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
is that not airforcee1?

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Stevebamdex(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
The gal is having him as her assistant bf and not real and potential bf..na the guy con spoil her ministry.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by sinaj(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
D guy wan spoil market for d girl grin

The girl harsh sha lol

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by marveangel(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't think the girl is his girlfriend.... maybe she is just his crush and he took things too far with his needy hungry over expression of love on social media...this kind boy will see the girl now and won't be able to express himself.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
marveangel:
I don't think the girl is his girlfriend.... maybe she is just his crush and he took things too far with his needy hungry over expression of love on social media...this kind boy will see the girl now and won't be able to express himself.
u are right

I would av done the same thing the girl did but privately.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Yasirarafat: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
sinaj:
D guy wan spoil market for d girl grin
The girl harsh sha lol
lol
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
As some will say, it's epic

Observing
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by makydee(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
See "ela part one and two"grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by speedyconnect3: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
gbege
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Mikylopez(f): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016
ghen ghen... savage
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Stranger101: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Dude trying to escape from our beloved friendzone

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Smh.

9ja women tho'
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigga's been publicly friendzoned

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by marveangel(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
sinaj:
u are right

I would av done the same thing the girl did but privately.
you won't blame the girl really the guy decide to dance naked in the marker square he got what he asked for......I don't like it when guys act childish and dumb

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Michellla(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
dude got served real hard grin

12 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2016
The guy don spoil her office.......him don cast all her runs. E pain am

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by kinglekan: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Michellla:
dude got served real hard grin

Not far from what you can do, hence the excitement on your part undecided

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Idydarling(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Michellla(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
kinglekan:
Not far from what you can do, hence the excitement on your part undecided
lol am not excited, its just hilarious
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by kinglekan: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Michellla:
lol am not excited,
its just hilarious

Yeah right...Tell me about it.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by Michellla(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
kinglekan:
Yeah right...Tell me about it.. tongue
its a fact you can't debate tongue

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
useless lady after the guy has user her for MMM for bed
Re: Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
side bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses / What Perfume Do You Use And Can Recommend To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.