Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It (2371 Views)

Where Are The Baby DADDIES To Celebrate? The Weaker Sex Indeed! / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Women are the weaker sex. This is common knowledge although in recent times feminism and other male apologist groups have tried to blur this fact in order to paint a more politically correct picture for the sake of 'equality' which is all the rave in the modern world right now.

But the truth is that women are the weaker sex and below are just a few reasons.

Muscle mass: Men naturally have more muscle mass than women with the average woman having just up to 52% as much muscle mass and thus strength as the average man.

Muscle number:
Men have more muscles than women. this again translates to increased physical strength on the part of the man as compared to his female counterpart . The Journal of applied physiology records that men have an average of 72.6pounds of muscle as compared to 46.2 pounds of muscle in women.

Blood levels:
Men have a higher PCV(blood level) than women. 40-52% in men as compared to women 35-47%. Note that erythropoietin which is responsible for production of blood is equal in both sexes.

Testosterone: For those who have not heard of this hormone before, it is what makes a man a man. It is responsible for strength, enhanced sex drive, aggressiion and decisive action. It is sixteen times higher in males than females. Nuff said.

The act of coitus: In the actof sex, no matter the position you want to take, females are the receptors, the receptive ones, while males are the invaders, their actions are invasive. This is a main reason why the older laws were hesitant about accepting that males can be raped as well because male rape cannot be seen as being physically invasive. Of course such arguments have been quelled since the introduction of the DiIdo and Strap=on which are actually designed to represent the male genitals which again supports male dominance.

Brain size:
The average male brain is 10%larger than that of the female and this lends support to the fact that men have a higher visual-spatial ability, cognition and navigation. Males also excel at quantitative problem solving, and mental rotation, or tasks involving the underlying cognitive processes of maintaining and manipulating a visual image in working memory .
However this does not mean that females are dumb, and the pacifist argument of if brain size was what mattered then elephants would be the ones ruling the world came up. Of course this argument does not negate the cognitive abilities of the male as indicated above but was placed as a kind of pacification for feminists and the female of the species in general.

There are other differences that show the male is the stronger of the species but I will like to stop here as I have a lecture to attend.

What does this mean for us males?
If women are the weaker of the species then we have a responsibility to take care of them. We have a responsibilty to love and protect them, not lord it over them or maltreat or beat them. Policies should be put in place that consider the females frail state and not policies to encourage the delusion that men and women are the same.
We should be seen to be taking care of our mothers, sisters and daughters and paying particular attention to them because our strentgth is our resposibity as men. Fathers should be the administrators and protectors and guardians of the family unit and not laid back or wating for the woman to bring home the bacon while the man sits on his lazy ass. It is the woman's duty to cater to the home front, true. But it is the man's duty to ensure that that home front is condusive enough for the woman to live in happily and cater to contentedly.

Thank you.

http://homepages.luc.edu/~hweiman/GenderDiffs.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
http://www.livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/
https://www.healthcare.uiowa.edu/path_handbook/rhandbook/test955.html
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by RobinHez(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Here we go again! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by donholy28(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
U don carry ancient belief come here

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by hahn(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
But dem no go gree na. "Feminists" will say they are equal to men but will still expect a man to open doors, carry luggages and treat them like ladies

5minsmadness:
Women are the weaker sex. This is common knowledge although in recent times feminism and other male apologist groups have tried to blur this fact in order to paint a more politically correct picture for the sake of 'equality' which is all the rave in the modern world right now.

But the truth is that women are the weaker sex and below are just a few reasons.

Muscle mass: Men naturally have more muscle mass than women with the average woman having just up to 52% as much muscle mass and thus strength as the average man.

Muscle number:
Men have more muscles than women. this again translates to increased physical strength on the part of the man as compared to his female counterpart . The Journal of applied physiology records that men have an average of 72.6pounds of muscle as compared to 46.2 pounds of muscle in women.

Blood levels:
Men have a higher PCV(blood level) than women. 40-52% in men as compared to women 35-47%. Note that erythropoietin which is responsible for production of blood is equal in both sexes.

Testosterone: For those who have not heard of this hormone before, it is what makes a man a man. It is responsible for strength, enhanced sex drive, aggressiion and decisive action. It is sixteen times higher in males than females. nuff said.

The act of coitus: In the actof sex, no matter the position you want to take, females are the receptors, the receptive ones, while males are the invaders, their actions are invasive. This is a main reason why the older laws were hesitant about accepting that males can be raped as well because male rape cannot be seen as being physically invasive. Of course such arguments have been quelled since the introduction of the Love Machine and Strap=on which are actually designed to represent the male genitals which again supports male dominance.

Brain size:
The average male brain is 10%larger than that of the female and this lends support to the fact that men have a higher visual-spatial ability, cognition and navigation. Males also excel at quantitative problem solving, and mental rotation, or tasks involving the underlying cognitive processes of maintaining and manipulating a visual image in working memory .
However this does not mean that females are dumb, and the pacifist argument of if brain size was what mattered then elephants would be the ones ruling the wolrd came up. Of course this argument does not negate the cognitive abilities of the male as indicated above but was placed as a kind of pacification for feminists and the female of the species in general.

There are other differences that show the male is the stronger of the species but I will like to stop here as I have a lecture to attend.

What does this mean for us males?
If women are the weaker of the species then we have a responsibility to take care of them. We have a responsibilty to love and protect them, not lord it over them or maltreat or beat them. Policies should be put in place that consider the females frail state and not policiesto encourage the delusion that men and women are the same. We should be seen to be taking care of our mothers, sisters and daughters and paying particular attention to them because our strentgth is our resposibity as men. Father should be the administrators and protectors and guradians of the family unit and not laid back or wating for the woman to bring home the bacon while the man sits on his lazy ass. it is the woman's duty to cater to the home front, true. But it is the man's dutyto ensure that that home front is condusive enough for the woman to live in happily and cater to contentedly.

Thank you.

http://homepages.luc.edu/~hweiman/GenderDiffs.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
http://www.livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/
https://www.healthcare.uiowa.edu/path_handbook/rhandbook/test955.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by elantraceey(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
It's one thing to have something and another thing to use it properly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
RobinHez:
Here we go again! undecided
donholy28:
U don carry ancient belief come here
What do you expect?

Misogynists everywhere? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

What do you expect?

francistony were yuh not
molested az a kid? grin

deny am na.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

What do you expect?

spoken by a male misandrist
wu desperately wantz 2 b
a woman lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2015
feminazi advocatez
aka misandrists
where r y'all at?
cum nd debate ooo grin
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by RobinHez(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:
What do you expect?
This is only gonna incite an e- gender war! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Why should it? Was anything derogatory mentioned?
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
What else do you expect from an insane personality. Even your moniker agrees to your _foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes, OP, has a knack for creating controversial threads and later starts playing victim card.
He pretends to be holy with his main moniker devoid of vitriolic tantrums but if you dare disagrees with him, he opens an alternate moniker to attack you!. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Wisdomiskey and the other fellow pls carry your wahala go another thread Biko. Any further attempts at derailing will be reported to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
RobinHez:

datz wat he wants
francistony iz alwaiis
starting drama
lyk a spoilt princess grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by RobinHez(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Why should it? Was anything derogatory mentioned?
I only need to tag some monickers here...and watch dem burn down this place in war!
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
What else do you expect from an insane personality. Even your moniker agrees to your _foolishness.
What do you find insane about the topic? Did you read it at all?
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2015
5minsmadness:
Wisdomiskey and the other fellow pls carry your wahala go another thread Biko. Any further attempts at derailing will be reported to the mods.

yuh mean francistony d
tranny dat throwz rockz
nd then hidez his handz whilst calling
Modz. noticed he doesn't call one
particular mod on diz section
coz he knowz dude cant
stand hiz ass! grin

so he'd rada call hiz "friends"

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

What do you find insane about the topic? Did you read it at all?
Maybe you didn't get me. I meant to say:
this thread as a whole is highly a figmented piece that needs to be urgently tossed into the trash bin.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Maybe you didn't get me. I meant to say:
this thread as a whole is highly a figmented piece that needs to be urgently tossed into the trash bin.

as per yuh moniker,
yuh where born in 1995
wich makez yuh a
small pikin.

chai nairaland don spoil oo
too much kidz on diz site mehn cry

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

as per yuh moniker, yuh where born in 1995 wich makez yuh a small pikin.

chai nairaland don spoil oo too much kidz on diz site mehn cry
Hahaha, do you know why I'm laughing? Nope? Lemme tell you: your ingrained daftness is amusing that's why. . .
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Hahaha, do you know why I'm laughing? Nope?
Lemme tell you: your ingrained daftness is amusing that's why. . .

truss me pikin
yuh dont want me on yuh
case. i see yuh r new 2 diz site
im d one dey avoid like a plague

buh leemme tell you:
if yuh start wit me, yuh will call modz
until ur tired.
nitwit. yuh modda shudve
aborted yuh.
nuisance
won't b surprised if yuh r
anoda francistony alternate
yuh sound juss as pained az him cheesy
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Hahaha, do you know why I'm laughing? Nope?
Lemme tell you: your ingrained daftness is amusing that's why. . .
He's the same as OP.
Don't take him serious; ignore.
He has been accusing me of being a particular moniker with his main account and he saw no one believed, he resorted to getting an alternate to show he's not alone. grin
He even created a thread about it and I read all the comments because no sane Nairalander also believed him.
The thread was deleted and he's still butthurted. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

He's the same as OP.
He has been accusing me of being a particular moniker with his main account and he saw no one believed, he resorted to getting an alternate to show he's not alone. grin
He even created a thread about it and I read all the comments because no sane Nairalander also believed him.

why r yuh talkin wit yuh
own alternate francis shocked
chaii. yuh don craze finish
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2015
francistony waz given a hefty
ban from d family section
nd so he created several monikers
coz he waz so pained!
hahahha

laide4
watson123
etc..

hez afraid of d supermod of
d family section whoze name
startz with "R"
datz why he never calls him when
he wants 2 report cry

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

truss me pikin yuh dont want me on yuh case. i see yuh r new 2 diz site im d one dey avoid like a plague
buh leemme tell you: if yuh start wit me, yuh will call modz until ur tired. nitwit. yuh modda shudve aborted yuh. nuisance won't b surprised if yuh r anoda francistony alternate yuh sound juss as pained az him cheesy
You such a gabage spilling m0ron.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

truss me pikin yuh dont want me on yuh case. i see yuh r new 2 diz site im d one dey avoid like a plague
buh leemme tell you: if yuh start wit me, yuh will call modz until ur tired. nitwit. yuh modda shudve aborted yuh. nuisance won't b surprised if yuh r anoda francistony alternate yuh sound juss as pained az him cheesy
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2015
when i created dat
thread dat exposed francistony,
he was so embarrassed,
he quickly went 2 report 2
hiz friend lala...
who quickly took
it down 2 save hiz face

hahahahah grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

He's the same as OP.
I see. . . What a shameless _cunt he is.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

francistony pt2
keep living in yuh desperation
2 b a woman..

yuh will die a woman wrapper
used nd abuzed.

teenage git.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

I see. . . What a shameless _cunt he is.

b consoling thyself cheesy
yuh never receive ban b4 shey?
hv yuh heard of RoyalRoy, Ishilove and Lalasticlala?
i hope dey r fair in their banning.

(1) (2)

Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / What Are The PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS To Ending Child Abuse In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.