Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It (2410 Views)

Where Are The Baby DADDIES To Celebrate? The Weaker Sex Indeed! / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

francistony pt2 keep living in yuh desperation 2 b a woman..
yuh will die a woman wrapper used nd abuzed.
teenage git.
I'd ignore you henceforth. Can't reckon wasting my time on a raving _idiot.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by ronald4lif(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Thread hopelessly derailed. Not even one comment was addressing the topic. angry
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

francistony pt2 keep living in yuh desperation 2 b a woman..
yuh will die a woman wrapper used nd abuzed.
teenage [size=40pt]git.[/size]
5minsmadness:

Chases her away with broom grin
A very rare occurrence anyway. Definitely an aberration of nature.
[size=40pt]Now git![/size] You'll spoil the fun angry
CC Cococandy, lalasticlala, Ishilove smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

b consoling thyself cheesy yuh never receive ban b4 shey?
Come, what's your problem. Maybe I can help you. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

oooo i see yuh running
away now
scared kitty

yuh CANNOT ignore me
itz impossible.
not on diz site at least
yuh jammm

ashaaaaaaawo.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Aisha95:

You such a gabage spilling m0ron.

Cc. Royalroy ishilove lalasticlala
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

CC Cococandy, lalasticlala, Ishilove smiley

why not call RoyalRoy too?
abi r yuh scaaaared grin
coz he banned yuh last tym

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
hahn:
But dem no go gree na. "Feminists" will say they are equal to men but will still expect a man to open doors, carry luggages and treat them like ladies

And this goes against a good man's natural instinct. It is seen as women wanting to eat thier cake and have it which is what annoys men most.

We have no problem with being told to live up to our responsibilities, in fact this is what should be drummed into the ears of the coming male generation and not the incessant caricature attempt to make females ashamed of being females and opting to be males instead.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by 5minsmadness: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
elantraceey:
It's one thing to have something and another thing to use it properly.
True.
Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Are you done? Keep stalking and linking me to her till everyone believes you. cheesy

Don't forget to put links to each accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:
Are you done? Keep stalking and linking me to her till everyone believes you. cheesy

Don't forget to put links to each accusation.

likewise, gimme 10 reasons
y yuh believe im 5mins

of course yuh can't.
yet yuh cry all over
nairaland dat im 5mins
nd NO ONE believez yuh.

when sh1t hits d fan yuh
call modz lyk a crybaby cheesy

why do yuh keep aviodin
R.Roy doe? coz he seez yuh
4 d teenage punk yuh are!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by wisdomiskey(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Lalasticlala I see yuh viewing
francistony mite b yuh friend
but be fair .

Cc. RoyalRoy Seun

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It by lalasticlala(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Lalasticlala I see yuh viewing
francistony mite b yuh friend
but be fair .

Cc. RoyalRoy Seun

I'm not anybody's friend at all. but i have to close the thread since it has been obviously derailed with e-fight..

4 Likes

(1) (2)

Why Do People Tell Lies? / It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein / Man Catches Wife With His Best Friend Having Sex, Shares Video To Disgrace Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.