Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? (754 Views)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? by highdreez(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2015
As mostly accepted, the wife is expected to sit by the husband side(the second front sit of the car) when driving but at times I think it's not that necessary,cause I believe there should be limit to it. For example, There's this woman opposite my house selling provisions, her husband do bring her to shop everyday with a guy who I suspect to be her husband's son(I guess the husband is a polygamy). The guy do follow the man to his working place and I think the guy will be up to 21 years of age. What baffles me is that once they get to the woman's shop in the morning,the woman will get down while the guy inherit the front sit and when they are coming back in the evening and mostly at night(I think they do travel everyday), the guy will vacate the front sit for the wife to sit. Mind you,the guy always do this despite how busy the road may be (it's a main road where cars and trucks do pass). So, to the romancelanders,is it that necessary for wives to sit in the front sit?
Re: Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2015
What is dis one sayin.. U dnt hav a case.. Next.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? by kokoA(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2015
It's not important in my opinion. Sit anywhere as far as we reach our destination daz all.
Re: Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Read the car manual please.

Re: Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? by elomepee: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
You are very very jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Will You Do? / Open Relationships, Does It Work? / Ashewo Kills Man In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.