Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. (7850 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
I have found a very disturbing trend among the ladies and i can't seem to understand the rationale behind it so lets look at these allegories and tell me what could be wrong.

1.A 30year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from an 18year old lady and she is most likely to say he is too old.

2.A 40year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from a 25year old lady and she is still likely to say he is too old.
3.Now a 50year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from an 30year old lady and she is most likely to say age is nothing but a number as long as there is love...

This is very funny,don't you think so?
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Tru bro... They become fustrated wen dr biological clock begins to tick... I dnt even disturb myself chykn any gurl nw.... A time will come wen I will strike at their helpless moment...

8 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by delishpot: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:
I have found a very disturbing trend among the ladies and i can't seem to understand the rationale behind it so lets look at these allegories and tell me what could be wrong.

1.A 30year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from an 18year old lady and she is most likely to say he is too old.

2.A 40year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from a 25year old lady and she is still likely to say he is too old.
3.Now a 50year old guy seeks for a committed relationship from an 30year old lady and she is most likely to say age is nothing but a number as long as there is love...

This is very funny,don't you think so?

Oo OP did you notice the diff in age between those women? As they mature they get experience and their views change

7 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by djeezy(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Marriage is not compulsory. Not everyone is crazy about it.

6 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Omotayor123(f): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Funny but truegrin
Most ladies want to marry a man who is in the same age bracket as they are..

For the first two scenario, those lady still get choice..

But for the third scenario that kind of Lady has little or no choice. To be a single lady at 30 no be small thing. Same goes for the men too.

Better to make hay while the sun shines.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
delishpot:

Oo OP did you notice the diff in age between those women? As they mature they get experience and tgeir views change

But why wait that long to realize that.

Many ladies do not understand that in most cases the older the guy in their lives the more likely for them to settle down faster.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by PunkyOh(f): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Maybe it's because she has matured (at age 30). Even then, a 50 year old man is still too old. And besides, not all women get desperate with age.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by PunkyOh(f): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
delishpot:

Oo OP did you notice the diff in age between those women? As they mature they get experience and tgeir views change

THIS.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Tru bro... They become fustrated wen dr biological clock begins to tick... I dnt even disturb myself chykn any gurl nw.... A time will come wen I will strike at their helpless moment...

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the spirit of GOD.

Though i love them young but i have realized over the past 2 years that i had the reason to start afresh that if you meet ladies from 27years and above,they are usually marriage oriented so if any man wants to get a beyonce look alike just don't bother yourself with younger ladies who are probably still confused as per what they want. Just fish for ladies withing the age bracket of 27 and above and trust me,this set wil not mind to manage a bar tender as a guy because there orientation would have changed.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by drey076(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the spirit of GOD.

Though i love them young but i have realized over the past 2 years that i had the reason to start afresh that if you meet ladies from 27years and above,they are usually marriage oriented so if any man wants to get a beyonce look alike just don't bother yourself with younger ladies who are probably still confused as per what they want. Just fish for ladies withing the age bracket of 27 and above and trust me,this set wil not mind to manage a bar tender as a guy because there orientation would have changed.
the more reason why I wana wait till am 30 to chyke redgem... grin
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
PunkyOh:
Maybe it's because she has matured (at age 30). Even then, a 50 year old man is still too old. And besides, not all women get desperate with age.

I agree nevertheless no woman wants to remain unmarried forever.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by PunkyOh(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I agree nevertheless no woman wants to remain unmarried forever.

Wrong. Some women DO NOT want to get married eg. Oprah & others like her, who see marriage as an outdated notion. Bottom line, not everyone wants it. A long time partner, maybe, but not marriage in the traditional sense.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by IamLEGEND1: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:

APEX PREDATOR

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

APEX PREDATOR
na so...
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
PunkyOh:

Wrong. Some women DO NOT want to get married eg. Oprah & others like her, who see marriage as an outdated notion. Bottom line, not everyone wants it. A long time partner, maybe, but not marriage in the traditional sense.

hmmm! strange. No marriage but a sex mate.smh
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

APEX PREDATOR

The guy make sense walahi.

There are super hot sexy chics at 27 and above that will be sober and willing to calm down with a man who means business but if these same chics were in their early twenties they will be too hot to handle.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

hmmm! strange. No marriage but a sex mate.smh

You're choosing to see it in those terms. Those type of relationships tend to last longer than most marriages if you've noticed. Anyway, it's just THEIR preference. Nothing wrong with it.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're choosing to see it in those terms. Those type of relationships tend to last longer than most marriages if you've noticed. Anyway, it's just THEIR preference. Nothing wrong with it.

I understand and that's why in united states,they now stay engaged and even give birth as engaged couple as well as celebrate engagement anniversary.

Is that not an irresponsible and sinful life style?

1 Like

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I understand and that's why in united states,they now stay engaged and even give birth as engaged couple as well as celebrate engagement anniversary.

Is that not an irresponsible and sinful life style?

Personally, I don't see it as being irresponsible or "sinful" if two loving parents are raising their child together, regardless of their marital status. I see where you're coming from, but remember not everyone is religious.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

The guy make sense walahi.

There are super hot sexy chics at 27 and above that will be sober and willing to calm down with a man who means business but if these same chics were in their early twenties they will be too hot to handle.

daz why d main koko now na to prey on dem girls with low self-esteem.....

and wen all d ones wey dey prove stubborn now come calm down by their late 20s....

we go in for the kill.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Personally, I don't see it as being irresponsible or "sinful" if two loving parents are raising their child together, regardless of their marital status. I see where you're coming from, but remember not everyone is religious.

I actually forgot that part though.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

daz why d main koko now na to prey on dem girls with low self-esteem.....

and wen all d ones wey dey prove stubborn now come calm down by their late 20s....

we go in for the kill

You sound like a baad guy.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Funny but truegrin
Most ladies want to marry a man who is in the same age bracket as they are..

For the first two scenario, those lady still get choice..

But for the third scenario that kind of Lady has little or no choice. To be a single lady at 30 no be small thing. Same goes for the men too.

Better to make hay while the sun shines.
a guy can marry at 40 but a woman must not try it,a guy marrying in his 20's is just wack,sounds somhow,30's is the perfect marriage age for guys
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm sorry,but I fail to see the sense in this thread.

No offence

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by redgem(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
the more reason why I wana wait till am 30 to chyke redgem... grin

Lol....30 to chyke me? Na wa oh
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by IamLEGEND1: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

You sound like a baad guy.
aspiring minister of the Lord
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Superman11(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
redgem:

Lol....30 to chyke me? Na wa oh

see love oooh
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

aspiring minister of the Lord

Abeg hell is real o, i want to see you in heaven and that's why sometimes i cry in silence when i see all these hot sweet sexy ladies everywhere and all i do is cast,bind and resist temptation all because Baba GOD go vex.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Abeg hell is real o, i want to see you in heaven and that's why sometimes i cry in silence when i see all these hot sweet sexy ladies everywhere and all i do is cast,bind and resist temptation all because Baba GOD go vex.

i dey go seminary very soon....

or become a monk,

anyone.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i dey go seminary very soon....

or become a monk,

anyone.

You are on your own.
Re: That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. by IamLEGEND1: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

You are on your own.

No prblrm...
you go abandon ur brother in arms abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.