Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me (7395 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please My fellow Nairalanders, I'm dating this Edo girl that I consider:
Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful
... at the moment, but only thing I dislike about her is her anger issues ..for example, If I missed her calls she get angry etc...What's your advice for a Non-Edo person dating an Edo girl?
Lalasticlala.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by yungEX(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Please my fellow Nairalanders I'm dating these Edo girl that I consider

Honest

Loyal

Truthful

But she has anger issue.. If I missed her call she get angry...what's your advice for a Yoruba person dating an Edo girl?
You sound like an illiterate who just learnt to type. Are Edos the only people with anger issues? Tribalistic fuckwit

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by ITbomb(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Go to Shiloh and get about 20 litres of anointing oil, I think that should last you throughout 2019

Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Please my fellow Nairalanders I'm dating these Edo girl that I consider

Honest

Loyal

Truthful

But she has anger issue.. If I missed her call she get angry...what's your advice for a Yoruba person dating an Edo girl?
Learn how to fly

11 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
yungEX:

You sound like an illiterate who just learnt to type. Are Edos the only people with anger issues? Tribalistic fuckwit

You're sounding like a very retarded fool.. What's tribalistic in my posts now? I don't need to babysit you and explain everything behind my post but your brain is too dull man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by yungEX(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You're sounding like a very retarded fool.. What's tribalistic in my posts now? I don't need to babysit you and explain everything behind my post but your brain is too dull man
I won't dignify your stupidity by replying you futher

7 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by SKhanmi: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians have a high sense of humour, see username, Oga jagidijagan lol, What just happened between you and youngex is what will likely happen to you & the Edo girl. Kontinuewink

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Danhumprey: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
ITbomb:
Go to Shiloh and get about 20 litres of anointing oil, I think that should last you throughout 2019

Goodluck
make Sijo no read this ooo! grin
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by pacificman: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful

At the moment but only thing I dislike about her is her anger issue..for example, If I missed her calls she get angry etc...What's your advice for a Non-Edo person dating an Edo girl?
Lalasticlala

just dont allow her travel to libya

12 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
yungEX:

grin I almost fell on the floor guy you harsh
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by oladayo63(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anger issues is not synonymous to a specific tribe or gender.

That's said, talk to her. Communication is key in this matter.

I understand how you feel because many times, what she thinks is worth getting angry about is nothing; I mean nothing, dust!

You don't just talk to her once. Emphasis on reasons anger is bad whenever she puts up such attitude. Everytime, make know that what she is angry about is no issue by explaining to her the "behind the scene". Soon enough, she will start getting embarrassed when she discovers that she got angry for no reason.

You can also meet people you think she respects a lot to advice to her.

Hopefully, she will turn a new skin.

You will find this easy and fun to do if you make it a goal to be the catalyst for her change.

Like I always say to previous gfs, "I don't know what tommorow holds, but I think our path crossed for me to make an impact in your life. If we stop dating today, I want you to remember me someday for a positive change in your life" This I think is reason we date.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by DateMynd44(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful

At the moment but only thing I dislike about her is her anger issue..for example, If I missed her calls she get angry etc...What's your advice for a Non-Edo person dating an Edo girl?
Lalasticlala
na still una cousins na.
after all na afonja u be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by marvin906(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful

Lalasticlala

is the girl an esan girl cause na their girls head dey touch anyhow for edo State..

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2018
marvin906:

is the girl an esan girl cause na their girls head dey touch anyhow for edo State..
She's mixed my man, her Dad is Benin while her Mom is Esan.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
na still una cousins na.
after all na afonja u be.

What is Afonja? We're not cousins at all
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Nothing but prejudice. Good and bad people are found in every tribe.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Run is my only advice

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

Run is my only advice
There must be a good reason before running
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Jacqueline22(f): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

Run is my only advice

Run to we’re?
Brotherly just sit her down and talk to her
Always correct her when she is wrong
With time she is gonna change.

Ìsélógbé To all my nl fam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by youngds: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Run to we’re?

Ise grin
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by eph12(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

Run is my only advice
How far? Saw the pm notification but didn't drop in my email
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
eph12:

How far? Saw the pm notification but didn't drop in my email

Fine hope u remember me wanted to talk to you
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edo people are just evil. Full of bad spirits I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Run to we’re?

Edo with anger issue be like Ewa n bread

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
Edo people are just evil. Full of bad spirits I’m so sorry.

The first time we actually agree

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
tejiri4:

The first time we actually agree
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by 2special(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
l heard that Edo women do kill their husband which l don't believe.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Jacqueline22(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
youngds:

Ise grin
Why u Dey shine teeth
Watin happen
Lol
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

Fine hope u remember me wanted to talk to you
Yes na. You still using that number for whatsapp?
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by marvin906(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

two bad blood In one.. Benin girls and money are like 5 and 6 with esan hot temper.. the Lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by marvin906(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
eph12:

Yes na. You still using that number for whatsapp?

Yes WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.