Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (328363 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fatasy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
op please the course I did in my university is different from the one am seeing in jamb status check. am I paying the 10k too please it's very urgent, am frustrated
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by fullclub: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Fatasy:
op please the course I did in my
university is different from the one am
seeing in jamb status check. am I
paying the 10k too please it's very
urgent, am frustrated

Please do time is not on your side.

Jamb candidates should check
https://postutmeadmission.com.ng/jamb-government-questions-and-answers-past-exams-2017-2018-useful-in-2019-2020/
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wiznuel(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have done the jamb regularization 3 weeks ago but it is still showing no admission for this candidate what can I do ??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wiznuel(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have done the jamb regularization 3 weeks ago but it is still showing no admission for this candidate what can I do ??
Urgent reply please
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello house.. Please how do i go about the matriculation list? My name is not there and what is the way out??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hopebacy(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2018
please who else is experiencing this problem, have created my profile and made payment, but can't print my result and admission letter from jamb site since yesterday till now.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Neme20: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
please I need urgent help. A friend of mine was offered admission sometime ago, she has graduated from school but attempted to print out her jamb admission letter and it's showing admission not given.
pls what should be done to ensure that she is mobilized for nysc this November?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Neme20: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
GentlePEACE:
one thing everyone must note, you still have to pay for the admission letter before your name can be on the matriculation list of jamb, and that settles it.

From my experience, i did my regularisation in July, just yday a friend called to inform me about the Nysc registration package (i've totally placed my hrt in November set), i quickly check 'admission status' saw my name, went to check Nysc portal, didnt find my name, then i went to pay and download my admission letter, check my 'matriculation status' link, then i was verified.

Finally called my schl student affairs unit to plead with the guy in charge that i just did the necessary thing, he explained it was last week friday he uploaded to Nysc, but told me to call back by evening of monday, true to his words, i checked on Nysc portal and saw my name cheesy, i was madly happy, quickly went to register and i used a secret trick which made me see Lagos, Abuja and Rivers State to pick as my choice.

GentlePEACE:
one thing everyone must note, you still have to pay for the admission letter before your name can be on the matriculation list of jamb, and that settles it.

From my experience, i did my regularisation in July, just yday a friend called to inform me about the Nysc registration package (i've totally placed my hrt in November set), i quickly check 'admission status' saw my name, went to check Nysc portal, didnt find my name, then i went to pay and download my admission letter, check my 'matriculation status' link, then i was verified.

Finally called my schl student affairs unit to plead with the guy in charge that i just did the necessary thing, he explained it was last week friday he uploaded to Nysc, but told me to call back by evening of monday, true to his words, i checked on Nysc portal and saw my name cheesy, i was madly happy, quickly went to register and i used a secret trick which made me see Lagos, Abuja and Rivers State to pick as my choice.

GentlePEACE:

please how do I go about the regularization?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Nomzylicious:
My page was showing that I wasn't offered admission. I have paid d money and done the necessary things. how will I know if my details have been uploaded?? pleas help
They will send you a mail about your new admission letter.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Neme20:
please I need urgent help. A friend of mine was offered admission sometime ago, she has graduated from school but attempted to print out her jamb admission letter and it's showing admission not given.
pls what should be done to ensure that she is mobilized for nysc this November?
Tell her to do jamb regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2018
wiznuel:
Urgent reply please
Dunno, mine took 2weeks and 3days, though I have a woman in jamb office that helped me.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nomzylicious(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Colourich:
Dunno, mine took 2weeks and 3days, though I have a woman in jamb office that helped me.
is it the state jamb office??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Nomzylicious:
is it the state jamb office??
Yea
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nomzylicious(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Colourich:
Yea
OK Thanks. I guess I will have to go there. mine is over 3weeks now
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nomzylicious:

OK Thanks. I guess I will have to go there. mine is over 3weeks now
Go there before it'll be too late. Did mine sometime ago, really needed it for mobilization, went to them on Monday and it got approved this morning.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please please please admin .....
I am to regularize because jamb isn't aware of my admission,if I don't regularize soon,does it affect me from getting my matric number??...And I can't regularize now because I wrote jamb this year
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
D4real9:
Please please please admin .....
I am to regularize because jamb isn't aware of my admission,if I don't regularize soon,does it affect me from getting my matric number??...And I can't regularize now because I wrote jamb this year
It doesn't in anyway affect that.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Heemcelph:

It doesn't in anyway affect that.

Thanks man
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Baraksmd: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2018
I registered for the jamb regularization 3 weeks ago and all the guys we registered together have received their admission letter but I haven’t gotten mine as its still showing no admission given yet. Please, what can i do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Baraksmd:
I registered for the jamb regularization 3 weeks ago and all the guys we registered together have received their admission letter but I haven’t gotten mine as its still showing no admission given yet. Please, what can i do?
Go to your state JAMB office and complain to them.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
I also exceeded the number of times for data correction(twice)the year I registered,can I still do regularization?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Please I really need answers
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
D4real9:
I also exceeded the number of times for data correction(twice)the year I registered,can I still do regularization?
I believe you can, regularization is different from data correction.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Also students who wrote jamb in 2018,when can we regularize?...since it's not possible at the moment on jambs portal
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by D4real9(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Urgent
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rotexteymie(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
I did my jamb regularization already but the course showing there is different from the course I graduated it...Please What can I do to be able to register for NYSC on the 6th?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
D4real9:
Also students who wrote jamb in 2018,when can we regularize?...since it's not possible at the moment on jambs portal
Regularization is not for you at the moment, when your time comes you'd know. Relax!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
rotexteymie:
I did my jamb regularization already but the course showing there is different from the course I graduated it...Please What can I do to be able to register for NYSC on the 6th?
I really think the course wouldn't matter much as long as it's your details that is attached to the JAMB registration number but don't rely on my words, enquire on this from JAMB office and your school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.