Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,351 members, 7,826,370 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (331999 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Igwe2(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
I register for Nysc today but saw exemption in process and I really want to go. I graduate at 30 but had a mistake on my wace which put me at 31.what should I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
hernandson:
my jamb admission status says geology and I studied sociology in school, please what's the way forward for me, my school will soon send mobilization list to jamb soon

you shouldn't worry much about regularization, what you should worry about is if you are on the matriculation list, check via the link below to see if you are on the list.

https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
hernandson:
my jamb admission status says geology and I studied sociology in school, please what's the way forward for me, my school will soon send mobilization list to jamb soon

you shouldn't worry much about regularization, what you should worry about is if you are on the matriculation list, check via the link below to see if you are on the list.

for further enquiries contact me on whatsapp 07069243829
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Can anyone here send me dat jamb matriculation list link please

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
My name is not on jamb matriculation list what do I need to do? Please guys

you will have to get your admission letter and result slip, contact me on whatsapp for further enquiries 07069243829
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:
Hello
I tried printing my jamb admission letter to submit during my clearance but the admission on jamb website is the one i got for a polytechnic in 2013 before my current institution gave me admission.
I was told to do jamb regularization. I heard it takes months but I don't have much time because my name is already on senate list for mobilization this march.
so should I just fake the jamb admission letter,and will it affect any registration process during NYSC or i just do the jamb regularization .
is there a faster to do the regularization process and how much does it really cost because am getting different amount from different cafés

it's going to affect you big time, you have to do regularization to rectify it, when you want to do online NYSC registrations, you won't be able to register because your details won't be found, why? because NYSC is connected to JAMB website, and since a wrong school is showing on your JAMB portal already , the details that would be asked from you such as matriculation number, school and date of birth will not tally..... it's advisable you do regularization ASAP
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I just use my hand to pay for my printing of admission letter now I am in cafe to print it out no where to be found do I need to pay another 1k to print another one

you don't need to pay again, contact 07069243829 for further explanation on whatsapp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Agatath: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please, I lost my jamb clearance and. I'm now in HND 2 how can I do jamb regularization , when I don't known my jamb form number Offhand
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Royle2014(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please I need help. I did jamb regularization, Pharmacy, Delta state University. It has been approved and i got the congratulatory email. But when I enter the regularized jamb number into the portal to check jamb matriculation list, I get a different info entirely with my correct name. Now it shows Niger Delta University and Nursing as my institution and course respectively. Does dis mean i have to regularize again?... I have to bear the cost again?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Agatath:
Please, I lost my jamb clearance and. I'm now in HND 2 how can I do jamb regularization , when I don't known my jamb form number Offhand

you will do regularization, but you will pay 10000 instead of 5000
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by holaoni(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
I'm not on the matriculation list and my jamb registration number is saying admitted already

[/quote]
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jantofubu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hi I did my jamb regularization and I've received the email from jamb but it doesn't contain any code or registration number whatsoever

So do I proceed to print my admission letter as contained in the mail or what's is the next step pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2019
jantofubu:
Hi I did my jamb regularization and I've received the email from jamb but it doesn't contain any code or registration number whatsoever

So do I proceed to print my admission letter as contained in the mail or what's is the next step pls

just proceed to print your admission letter using your JAMB registration number you have before

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jantofubu(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2019
onaopepo1:

just proceed to print your admission letter using your JAMB registration number you have before

Thanks used the same procedure and I got it printed

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Royle2014(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Royle2014:
Please I need help. I did jamb regularization, Pharmacy, Delta state University. It has been approved and i got the congratulatory email. But when I enter the regularized jamb number into the portal to check jamb matriculation list, I get a different info entirely with my correct name. Now it shows Niger Delta University and Nursing as my institution and course respectively. Does dis mean i have to regularize again?... I have to bear the cost again?

So no help for my case. Chai
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Abdul9025(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Please I want to do jamb regularization.. How long will it take before the addm is ready
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Royle2014(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Abdul9025:
Please I want to do jamb regularization.. How long will it take before the addm is ready
A month or more. And pray they don't cast u just like dey casted me. Have to do mine again
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Abdul9025:

Roughly 2 months.... But I can speed up the process for you...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by deleib(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
please who is also having issues logging in to jamb regularisation site? when do u think d issue will be resolved?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by segundpundit: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good evening everyone
I checked my details on the jamb website and it said I am not on the matriculation list, and I need to print my admission letter, I tried doing that at a cafe but can't seem to be able to login and make payment, I have been trying to do that since yesterday now but has been fruitless.
Pls any advice on what to do
I really need want to go with batch B
Any help please
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by deleib(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Corpzenith:

Roughly 2 months.... But I can speed up the process for you...
pls how can u speed it up. Drop your whatsapp line and let's chat
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
deleib:
pls how can u speed it up. Drop your whatsapp line and let's chat

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Royle2014:

So no help for my case. Chai

Yep.. another regularization again
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
REGULARIZATION! REGULARIZATION!!! REGULARIZATION!!!

I really know how stressful and cumbersome the whole regularization process is... It's really hectic.

At Zenith Corp. we offer to make regularization easier, cheaper and faster for you, right from the comfort of your home.

Call us today for more information...
07055306984 or email us on zenithcorp05@gmail.com

Sponsored by Zenith Corporation.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lilmaydee(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2019
onaopepo1:

you will do regularization, but you will pay 10000 instead of 5000

Good day Sir, please I did part-time for OND, now we are asked to go and regularize. My question is, will I go to my former institution, that is where I did my OND or I should go to jamb office?

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Pnwaogu: 2:55am On Apr 10, 2019
I did my jamb regularization bt I did a mistake in my surname like my surname is NWAOGU,,, BT the person that did it wrote Nwogu the A" was missing will it affect my regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Badblood00(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2019
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
Hello, please i got admission to read political science, but i changed my course of study to Industrial relations, now I'm done with school. I got to find out my jamb admission letter was still showing political science, my name came out on senate list and it was showing i dont have admission so i cannot register. To change my course of study on Jamb to Industrial relations, do i need to do Jamb regularization? But we were asked to come to school to fill a form for pple who couldn't register for NYSC. Do i still need to do the jamb regularization or that form i filled is enough?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.