Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329516 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Pnwaogu: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes brother you need to do the regularization is very important so as to enable you register for Nysc
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilmaydee:

Good day Sir, please I did part-time for OND, now we are asked to go and regularize. My question is, will I go to my former institution, that is where I did my OND or I should go to jamb office?

regularization is done online, in a CBT center, after which you will take the indemnity form printed out to your institution admission office
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Delejumi(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day friends, you can please spare me 1-2 minutes to check this survey.
I'll greatly appreciate it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by segundpundit: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone, pls I need urgent reply on this; my name is on the matriculation list already, but there is a mistake in the spelling of my first name,I plan to correct it on the certificate form and nysc ID card permit but I was told to spell and arrange in accordance with the matric list. What should i do?? Do I have to go to jamb office for correction??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Delejumi(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2019
A market research wanting to know if people will like to give cloth for sowing online without physical contact...
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deegeorge(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning... I have made several complaint on this issue all I hear is patience, that the form has gotten to abuja... But awaiting approval but since November last year that I have registered... Please help what actually wrong.... Since November 2018 that I register all I see is awaiting approval process please help... what can be done i have made an hell of a complain but all I hear is patience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dzing(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Badblood00:

Hello, please i got admission to read political science, but i changed my course of study to Industrial relations, now I'm done with school. I got to find out my jamb admission letter was still showing political science, my name came out on senate list and it was showing i dont have admission so i cannot register. To change my course of study on Jamb to Industrial relations, do i need to do Jamb regularization? But we were asked to come to school to fill a form for pple who couldn't register for NYSC. Do i still need to do the jamb regularization or that form i filled is enough?
I am also having this same issue, the course I studied in school is different from the one Jamb website. I don't know what to do.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
dzing:

I am also having this same issue, the course I studied in school is different from the one Jamb website. I don't know what to do.

You'll need to do jamb regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Deegeorge:
Good morning... I have made several complaint on this issue all I hear is patience, that the form has gotten to abuja... But awaiting approval but since November last year that I have registered... Please help what actually wrong.... Since November 2018 that I register all I see is awaiting approval process please help... what can be done i have made an hell of a complain but all I hear is patience

I can fix that for you with 4 working days.. if you are interested chat me up on 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
segundpundit:
Hello everyone, pls I need urgent reply on this; my name is on the matriculation list already, but there is a mistake in the spelling of my first name,I plan to correct it on the certificate form and nysc ID card permit but I was told to spell and arrange in accordance with the matric list. What should i do?? Do I have to go to jamb office for correction??

I can fix you right up... Whatsapp me... 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Badblood00:

Hello, please i got admission to read political science, but i changed my course of study to Industrial relations, now I'm done with school. I got to find out my jamb admission letter was still showing political science, my name came out on senate list and it was showing i dont have admission so i cannot register. To change my course of study on Jamb to Industrial relations, do i need to do Jamb regularization? But we were asked to come to school to fill a form for pple who couldn't register for NYSC. Do i still need to do the jamb regularization or that form i filled is enough?

You'll need jamb regularization... Contact me if interested..... 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
REGULARIZATION! REGULARIZATION!!! REGULARIZATION!!!

I really know how stressful and cumbersome the whole regularization process is... It's really hectic.

At Zenith Corp. we offer to make regularization easier, cheaper and faster for you, right from the comfort of your home.

I also handle a problems concerning JAMB and admission troubles holding you from going to NYSC.

Call us today for more information...
07055306984 or email us on zenithcorp05@gmail.com

Sponsored by Zenith Corporation.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Badblood00(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2019
dzing:

Jamb regularization Man, go to any cbt centre, preferably Jamb office.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nanyya5000(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
My name is already on the matriculation list although I applied for change of admission letter out of ignorance since February and it hasn't been effected till date but whenever I check, I still see the name of my previous university. Will this hinder my service come June?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2019
nanyya5000:
My name is already on the matriculation list although I applied for change of admission letter out of ignorance since February and it hasn't been effected till date but whenever I check, I still see the name of my previous university. Will this hinder my service come June?
If your graduating University is not the same as the University on your Matriculation List, you'll have a problem. Cause your cert is a diff. uni. from your supposed uni.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ayomideayo(f): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
pls my name is not on the jamb matriculation list, pls how long will it take for my name to appear on the matriculation list if i pay for it and can i still go for service by July if i rectify it dis week?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ayomideayo:
pls my name is not on the jamb matriculation list, pls how long will it take for my name to appear on the matriculation list if i pay for it and can i still go for service by July if i rectify it dis week?
It'll be quite a challenge, but sure your name can be on the Matriculation list and you can go for service by July.

WhatsApp me on : 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nanyya5000(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alright, thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Olamilokiki: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please I checked my status and it's still showing my previous course as the course offered. I was asked to do change of admission letter. How do I go about that please?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olamilokiki:
Please I checked my status and it's still showing my previous course as the course offered. I was asked to do change of admission letter. How do I go about that please?

Alright... You are going to do something called regularization.. WhatsApp or call me I'll help you through...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Chiderao1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Deegeorge:
I'm having same issue ..
Did mine November 2018 uptill now awaiting approval process
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chiderao1:
I'm having same issue ..
Did mine November 2018 uptill now awaiting approval process
I can fix that for you within a week... Call or Whatsapp me on 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by okeyele: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have management technology on my jamb admission letter but finished with educational technology... Is dere any effect on my nysc registration??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2019
okeyele:
I have management technology on my jamb admission letter but finished with educational technology... Is dere any effect on my nysc registration??
Yes
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by okeyele: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
What should I do bayi
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2019
okeyele:
What should I do bayi
t
Contact me on Whatsapp or call me. Let's talk....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TheCvBank: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Want a new week motivation?

Here's one:

One of our clients who contacted us last week to ✍ a cv, cover letter and setup a professional LinkedIn account for her got an interview invite for an opening she applied for�. She shared the mail invite with us and we at @cvbank wish her the very best �. We can also assist you too in getting invites to interviews, tests and much more !

Our contact is on our bio, let's help you build that satisfying career �‍��‍��‍��‍�
#cv #cvbank #coverletter #cvsdeals  #ProfessionalResume #ModernResume #CreativeResume #CurriculumVitae #employment #job #JobSearching #CareerCoaching #JobHunt #ResumeWriter #GetHired

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wakatrends: 7:41am On May 02, 2019
Oyo Can’t Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – Governor-Elect

Click Here For
http://wakatrends.com.ng/news/oyo-cant-pay-n30000-minimum-wage-governor-elect/
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wakatrends: 8:27am On May 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.