Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329534 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by n0ble(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
My profile goes like thus:
institution: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
course: physiology
but it still says you are not on the matriculation list, kindly
print your admission letter online.
What should I do from here
Please help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by damcell25: 10:57am On May 03, 2019
Please I finished my ND from Ibadan poly year 2012 and just concluded my HND this year in another institution
I applied for jamb regularization with details of my ND
Please hope I didn't make a mistake

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nanyya5000(f): 1:42pm On May 03, 2019
After paying 5k for regularization, will I have to pay an extra money for printing of admission letter?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2019
n0ble:
Please help

you'll need to apply for regularization.
contact me on 07055306984
for more assistance
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:33am On May 04, 2019
nanyya5000:
After paying 5k for regularization, will I have to pay an extra money for printing of admission letter?
yes
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:33am On May 04, 2019
damcell25:
Please I finished my ND from Ibadan poly year 2012 and just concluded my HND this year in another institution
I applied for jamb regularization with details of my ND
Please hope I didn't make a mistake
not at all
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2019
Visit
www.joytekmotion.com/zenithcorp or call 07055306984 for more enquires about JAMB and JAMB REGULARISATION
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 7:37pm On May 04, 2019
n0ble:
Please help

please you don't have to apply for regularization at all, if all your details above is correct, kindly contact me on 07069243829 to explain better to you.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jujunaty(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2019
Hello OP. I just graduated from Uniport.. I paid someone to handle my Regularisation since mid February. Its still not approved till today according to the guy handling it. So my question is this.. Does it take that long for it to be completed or is there something else i might need to do.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kedro(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2019
jujunaty:
Hello OP. I just graduated from Uniport.. I paid someone to handle my Regularisation since mid February. Its still not approved till today according to the guy handling it. So my question is this.. Does it take that long for it to be completed or is there something else i might need to do.
you can't pay someone to handle regularisation.you need to be physically present in a cbt center to get it done.ask him for your username and password to jamb portal.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by psalmson0909: 6:31am On May 07, 2019
For those facing dob ie Jamb or NYSC Date of Birth correction issue kindly contact 08180764085.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2019
Kedro:
you can't pay someone to handle regularisation.you need to be physically present in a cbt center to get it done.ask him for your username and password to jamb portal.
Actually you can pay someone to get it done...it's not a big deal..and yes it takes long to be approved unless you want to go express...
Check out www.joytekmotion.com/zenithcorp or call 07055306984 for more details
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kedro(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2019
Corpzenith:

Actually you can pay someone to get it done...it's not a big deal..and yes it takes long to be approved unless you want to go express...
Check out www.joytekmotion.com/zenithcorp or call 07055306984 for more details
No you can't.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 5:19am On May 10, 2019
Hello pls I have a serious issues with my jamb admission letter I did my jamb regularization since November 2 and I follow the due process in my institution that put in place for us to do.... But since then awaiting approval process is what am still seen in my profile . pls kindly assist me because I have to summit this thing in my schl so my mobilization will take place as soon as possible .here is my detail nasiruolalekan47@gmail.com...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2019
Hello pls I have a serious issues with my jamb admission letter I did my jamb regularization since November 2 and I follow the due process our institution put in place for us to do.... But since then awaiting approval process is what am still seen in my profile . pls kindly assist me because I have to summit this thing in my schl .So my mobilization will take place as soon as possible ,here is my details. nasiruolalekan47@gmail.com... because the November 2 is not yet approve I was told that hope i did any jamb before and I said yes...But latter run they collect my candidate number which was this 15526648Di . So they did another reg for me around April and I summit it to my schl again still now is not yet approve.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2019
Hello pls I have a serious issues with my jamb admission letter I did my jamb regularization since November 2 and I follow the due process our institution put in place for us to do.... But since then awaiting approval process is what am still seen in my profile . pls kindly assist me because I have to summit this thing in my schl .So my mobilization will take place as soon as possible ,here is my details. nasiruolalekan47@gmail.com... because the November 2 is not yet approve I was told that hope i did any jamb before and I said yes...But latter run they collect my candidate number which was this 15526648Di . So they did another reg for me around April and I summit it to my schl again still now is not yet approve...

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:50am On May 10, 2019
Luckyman234:
Hello pls I have a serious issues with my jamb admission letter I did my jamb regularization since November 2 and I follow the due process our institution put in place for us to do.... But since then awaiting approval process is what am still seen in my profile . pls kindly assist me because I have to summit this thing in my schl .So my mobilization will take place as soon as possible ,here is my details. nasiruolalekan47@gmail.com... because the November 2 is not yet approve I was told that hope i did any jamb before and I said yes...But latter run they collect my candidate number which was this 15526648Di . So they did another reg for me around April and I summit it to my schl again still now is not yet approve...

Your case ain't unique... Good thing that there's a solution, contact me in 07055306984 or visit www.joytekmotion.com/zenithcorp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2019
Hello pls what am I going to do to it now?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2019
dzing:

I am also having this same issue, the course I studied in school is different from the one Jamb website. I don't know what to do.
hello
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Luckyman234(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2019
Nothing like mistake I even reprint several times

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kedro(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2019
Luckyman234:
.... Hello I have similar issues like that pls what did u do to ur own ?
Go to your registrar's office,there is a mistake in your application,that's why it's taking that long. The course you studied does not necessarily have to be same with what you have in your admission letter.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
Kedro:
Go to your registrar's office,there definitely ia mistake in your application,that's why its taking that long. The course you studied does not necessarily have to be same with what you have in your admission letter.

It should, else there will be a conflict.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blithe: 5:57pm On May 12, 2019
Luckyman234:
Hello pls what am I going to do to it now?
They should have approved it by now, check your mail.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:09am On May 14, 2019
What if I tell you there's a way to make this whole regularisation thing faster and smoother...yeah

Contact me for more info. 07055306984

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2019
Our senate approved list is out and my name is there but my jamb regularization is not yet ready. I went to jamb office and I was told that the admission letter will be ready by Friday this week. Will i still follow this batch B?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobostykah(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2019
n0ble:
Please help
If you're still interested in this I can get it done for a token kindly contact me on 07033232330
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobostykah(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2019
With the rate at which scammers are jumping on this thread sef tire me, but if you still a little trust in humanity you can contact me I'm ready to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge... 07033232330
Will be expecting you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:16am On May 15, 2019
Dvin:
Our senate approved list is out and my name is there but my jamb regularization is not yet ready. I went to jamb office and I was told that the admission letter will be ready by Friday this week. Will i still follow this batch B?

Yes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.