Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330447 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
yaksufe:
i seriously need help here please,I was given admission 2015 and my jamb status still write 'not yet admitted'.though I was told to undergo regularization, I went to cafe and was told the form is not online. what should I do please embarassedi seriously need help here please,I was given admission 2015 and my jamb status still write 'not yet admitted'.though I was told to undergo regularization, I went to cafe and was told the form is not online. what should I do please

go to a JAMB approved CBT center to do your regularization ,they arethe only one that can help you do it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yaksufe(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
how do I know the jamb approved CBT center please
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yaksufe(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
the person in the cafe told me regularization form is not online,
secondly, i did change of institution but the changes is not reflecting up till now
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Edrafael: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please the email address I used for my regularisation ain't opening, I need to get my pritout
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fixedmatch35: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Hello! see below

1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yaksufe(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
b1naryc0de:

do you mean your indemnity form is not on your portal?
yes
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yaksufe(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2019
onaopepo1:

go to a JAMB approved CBT center to do your regularization ,they arethe only one that can help you do it

the person in the cafe told me regularization form is not online,
secondly, i did change of institution but the changes is not reflecting up till now
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Bleep u guys
For saying post ur jamb regularization issues here
I have posted my issue no reply Bleep u again
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kcxee(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
I have a no admission status with Jamb and seriously I did regularization in 2015 now in 2019 am told that the number is no more valid...... Am thinking how come because I applied DE twice with the number..... Please is there a way out.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Bleep u guys For saying post ur jamb regularization issues here I have posted my issue no reply Bleep u again
On top wetin?
Go to jamb office nah....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tundexxy:

On top wetin?

Go to jamb office nah....

I saw this form on my portal been asking if anyone have seen such before

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by b1naryc0de: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

I saw this form on my portal been asking if anyone have seen such before

Stop wasting your time and go to jamb office

Also call Abuja headquarter office Garki for support. Their number is online.

Note : call the number and ignore the "+234 " i.e instead of (+234) 85*** call 085***
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by LearnRadioOnlin: 2:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Ebuka Obi – Uchendu is one interviewer who has been serially accused of being too mean while interviewing his guests on Rubbin Minds.

Meanwhile, he is only applying the approach of asking the sort of questions people would want to ask if they are actually sitting across some of the celebrities he interviews on his Personality Interview show.

Check Out More Types of Radio Interview and How To Handle Each of Them
https://learnradioonline.com/types-of-radio-interview-and-how-to-handle-each-of-them/
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by omadaken: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please, can one register for NYSC while still in second semester final year
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
I went to jamb office about my regularization since last year October dey ask me to go back to my school dey have nothing to do with it or me
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by b1naryc0de: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I went to jamb office about my regularization since last year October dey ask me to go back to my school dey have nothing to do with it or me

i just solved my regularization issue since november.

1. go to the jamb office in the same state your school is. Whatever they tell you let me know.

2. if you're told to go back to your school.Then you should see your school registrar.Tell her the date you submitted so she can trace it

I will try guide you on how to fix yours too. In shaa Allah.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by b1naryc0de: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
yaksufe:
yes
kunkelhanspeter:

Check how I fixed mine here, in detail

https://www.nairaland.com/5009104/detailed-jamb-regularization-issue-mat#75510442

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
b1naryc0de:

i just solved my regularization issue since november.

1. go to the jamb office in the same state your school is. Whatever they tell you let me know.

2. if you're told to go back to your school.Then you should see your school registrar.Tell her the date you submitted so she can trace it

I will try guide you on how to fix yours too. In shaa Allah.

My school is in Rivers State too a private poly
The rector said dey have submitted to jamb dat he can’t do anything about it since he submitted to jamb
Am just confused �‍♀️
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by b1naryc0de: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

My school is in Rivers State too a private poly
The rector said dey have submitted to jamb dat he can’t do anything about it since he submitted to jamb
Am just confused �‍♀️

Then go to jamb office ph

But note :until yesterday 6th feb regularization applications were on hold because of the Utme 2019 registration.

I saw mine yesterday as predicted. Check your mail. If there's no update, then go to jamb office quickly. You can still meet up
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2019
b1naryc0de:

Then go to jamb office ph

But note :until yesterday 6th feb regularization applications were on hold because of the Utme 2019 registration.

I saw mine yesterday as predicted. Check your mail. If there's no update, then go to jamb office quickly. You can still meet up

Will dey ask u when u school submitted to dem or when u submitted to ur school?
And
If I go there who will I meet and what questions will dey ask me
And which details I need to go with?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nanyya5000(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
I moved from northwest university kano to bayero university kano while I was in level2. I'm a graduate now. My jamb status still shows that I gained admission in northwest. Pls do I need jamb regularization? Thank you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2019
i did regularization for change of institution since August but it hasn't been corrected.. so I went to my school and find out my school misplaced my own so but I pleaded with them with annoyance they said they will submit it this week to jamb for correction.. but the issue I'm done with school clearance and I'm with my statement of result but they are telling us to submit jamb admission letter and mine haven't be corrected and I'm among this march batch...... so someone ask me to go and fake jamb admission letter and submit since my name is on jamb matriculation list..... any help or solution
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by b1naryc0de: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dilis731:
scammers have make us we don't know who to trust again bro unless a third party and trustworthy person is involve

Nairalander009 is a scammer
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
b1naryc0de:

Nairalander009 is a scammer

is hard to trust scammers full here sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.