Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330943 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can help you with that.
Contact me on 07055306984.
Thanks
Calculux95:
Jamb has ordered undergraduates that fall under 2014/15/16/17/18 who expect to qualify for NYSC after tertiary institution to check their name in the recently listed jamb Matriculation List at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

You should see "congratulations your name is on jamb matriculation list"

I'm having issues checking my status on the matriculation list.
This message "You Did not Register for this Examination" pops up when i try to check, Any solution will be much appreciated

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zenith Educational Services
We offer one of the best and genuine services, we are professionals and deliver at an impeccable efficiency rate.

We are Fast
We are Efficient
We are Genuine
We are Affordable
We are Zenith Educational Services.

No Stress
No Fear
No Delay
No Setbacks

Your one stop to all JAMB and NYSC problems.

Call us today for more enquiries...

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Reallywant: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON n DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emmy3090: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Calculux95:
Jamb has ordered undergraduates that fall under 2014/15/16/17/18 who expect to qualify for NYSC after tertiary institution to check their name in the recently listed jamb Matriculation List at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

You should see "congratulations your name is on jamb matriculation list"

I'm having issues checking my status on the matriculation list.
This message "You Did not Register for this Examination" pops up when i try to check, Any solution will be much appreciated

Bro mine is still showing YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EXAM. what do you think is the problem? how did you solve yours?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Contact me to fix this problem.
It's a result of your name not being on Jamb List and not given admission by Jamb.

emmy3090:

Bro mine is still showing YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EXAM. what do you think is the problem? how did you solve yours?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emmy3090: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Corpzenith:
Contact me to fix this problem.
It's a result of your name not being on Jamb List and no
t given admission by Jamb.

but I have already printed the admission letter,what do you think is the problem.?
It was last week it started showing "YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EXAM"
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dagabkins(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
CORPERS WEE!

Hello guys do you know you can make yourself cool cash using your smartphone to make 3D video animation for adverts, Birthday wishes and lot more...
Also I will teach you how to sell data subscriptions using your smart phone.
All at a give away prize
just follow the whatsapp link below

https:///2348086299263
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Send me your JAMB registration number
emmy3090:

but I have already printed the admission letter,what do you think is the problem.?
It was last week it started showing "YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EXAM"
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Justice666: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Corpzenith:
Hi I did jamb regularizations on 18th sep 2019 going for 3 months now up till now jamb have not giving me admission and my 3 Bach have gone to nysc my reg no 46314038AH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Justice666: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Corpzenith:
I have sent it sir 46314038AH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Justice666: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Justice666:
I have sent it sir 46314038AH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Justice666: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
I did jamb regularizations on 18/sep 2019 for 3 months now jamb has never giving me admission my reg no 46314038AH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ok found a solution for you... Contact me on 07055306984
Justice666:
I did jamb regularizations on 18/sep 2019 for 3 months now jamb has never giving me admission my reg no 46314038AH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Maidu1905:
My personal details on JAMB matriculation list are. Elaigwu Adanu Ogwuche. And the name on senate list is. Ogwuche Adanu Daniel. Ommiting my surname which is Elaigwu from the senate List........ Please I need your help or guide on how to rectify this problem.
Because I got this message The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record...... Please I need your guide ASAP. Thanks in a million.

What did you do eventually?

3 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by swizzy2k: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
The course that I was admitted to was B.Sc mathematics /computer science,, and this is what is showing on my jamb admission letter. Along the line the course was spliitted and I ended studying B. Sc computer science. Will it have effect on my NYSC posting and what are the possible solutions. NB: it affect the whole department, like 200 students.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
You'll have to change your course by JAMB.

Contact me for more info.

swizzy2k:
The course that I was admitted to was B.Sc mathematics /computer science,, and this is what is showing on my jamb admission letter. Along the line the course was spliitted and I ended studying B. Sc computer science. Will it have effect on my NYSC posting and what are the possible solutions. NB: it affect the whole department, like 200 students.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joshuaarmani2: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Took Jamb in 2009 and now in the middle of my msc. I need my jamb admission letter to complete an application but I can't remember my jamb number.

Please how do I go about this?

Ps: going to jamb office is not an option for me.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by oshabanancy: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please. I have done jamb REGULARIZATION but the date of birth was wrongly entered. It doesn't correspond with my waec. My waec is 23rd august 1994 and jamb was wrongly written 20th September 1994. And I want to mobilize now but don't know what to write. Please is this going to be a problem. Is it waec DOB that nysc uses or jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2019
The one on your JAMB.

oshabanancy:
Please. I have done jamb REGULARIZATION but the date of birth was wrongly entered. It doesn't correspond with my waec. My waec is 23rd august 1994 and jamb was wrongly written 20th September 1994. And I want to mobilize now but don't know what to write. Please is this going to be a problem. Is it waec DOB that nysc uses or jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

Compliments of the season to one and all!!!!

We bring our own glad tidings as we celebrate this wonderful season of blessings.

We giving 20% discount on regularisation.

It's that time of blessing, and we feeling blessed!!!

Hurry now while offer Lasts

Zenith Educational Services

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yetty4love(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please who has transacted with corpzenith here. This is the first time I'm seeing anything like express regularisation. How legit is it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Hey you!!!
In a bit of a rush!?
In a bit of an emergency to get your regularisation approved!?
We have just the right service for you!

Introducing the Express Package!

Hurry now, contact us to know how to get your regularisation approved quickly.

The more the delay the more you not going for service.....

Corpzenith is 100% genuine and Legit!!!

Visit Https://zenithcorp.com.ng or send us a mail today zenithcorp05@gmail.com

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Aarashyyd: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
I did my change of admission letter on 26th September, submitted it and was forwarded to jamb state office. After 2months of waiting I decided to go to the jamb state office to lay my complain. After having checked my name in there office register it appears that on 1st of November my form had been sent to the jamb head quarter and I was advise to keep on visiting my email until jamb message comes in. Am really tired of waiting. What's the way out pls?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2019
There's a way to bypass the wait!
Contact Zenith Educational Service today!

Aarashyyd:
I did my change of admission letter on 26th September, submitted it and was forwarded to jamb state office. After 2months of waiting I decided to go to the jamb state office to lay my complain. After having checked my name in there office register it appears that on 1st of November my form had been sent to the jamb head quarter and I was advise to keep on visiting my email until jamb message comes in. Am really tired of waiting. What's the way out pls?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lolade1102(f): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Please help me ooo, I did regularization last year march and was not approved ,they said have registered before and am trying to re-register again . ...
So I when to jamb office and I was told I have a jamb number, so I went to use the existing jamb reg number to do another regularization.... Am yet to receive message ooo
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bayonase: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2020
How does it feel starting the new year with a free N,5000 voucher by just filling a survey form.�

Click the survey link below & stand a chance to win N5k voucher ��

https:///ari61p6H8n

Save a screen shot of the completed survey as a proof of evidence.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Contact us today for a nice and efficient solution on your Regularisation issues..

Https://Zenithcorp.com.ng

Lolade1102:
Please help me ooo, I did regularization last year march and was not approved ,they said have registered before and am trying to re-register again . ...
So I when to jamb office and I was told I have a jamb number, so I went to use the existing jamb reg number to do another regularization.... Am yet to receive message ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.