Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329514 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Check again with your school, you haven't been mobilized by school yt

Ruby97:
Good morning, Please my school uploaded names on Nysc senate list but I didn't find mine..What is the cause
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by anwanie: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone, contact me for your yearly health insurance for just 8,500 naira only. United healthcare now in partnership with Lagos State Government, You can now see a doctor in any hospital around you. For registration and enquiry, please Call me on 08081389667.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tired of waiting for your jamb regularisation to be approved, want to meet up for service, wait no more as we have a 100% working solution...
Avoid delays, avoid stories.... Go for that express...

Discount when you do regularisation with us.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Zagee: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
Good day Friend... I just found out that my course is wrong and i ve set up pre-registration.. Can i change it when registration come up again as i intend joining C
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Collee(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Data subscription and cable TV e.g gotv, dstv etc is made easy on http://www.motivsub.com
MTN 1g is #455
Glo 950mb is #480
Etc
www.motivsub.com or join the whatsapp group for question and more information
https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
i paid 5k for jamb admission regularization its been 2months now but whenever i check i see no admission is given yet. any suggestion?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IjawKing001: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
NYSC portal is telling me my jamb registration number does not exist, I went to jamb office and I've reprinted my admission letter but the status has not changed
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by n0ble(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please I need good ppa in Calabar please help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by banji1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by MzBertty(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
gozmok1:
Pls my name in jamb matriculation and the senate list is OFFOR CHIGOZIE SAMSON but in my statement of result it is OFFOR SAMSON CHIGOZIE
Pls will the different formats of the name affect me? If yes , pls what should I do about it?
Thank you
Having the same issue, did you get another statement be4 going to camp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
aminu114:
i paid 5k for jamb admission regularization its been 2months now but whenever i check i see no admission is given yet. any suggestion?

Yeah... You can go all express on it... it'll sure workout
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2019
n0ble:
Please I need good ppa in Calabar please help
Contact me let's see how we can help you?!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by psalmson0909: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2019
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with upmost sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal and he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. The guy is legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ametu166(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any legit person to help me with Jamb regularisation?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Contact Corpzenith he will help u wit dat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hafsatadebisi: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Corpzenith:
Change can't possibly be done. You'll just need Jamb regularisation.

Please, what does this Jamb regularisation entail? What is it all about? What purpose does it serve and when does one suppose to do it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ametu166(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Dwaynemustafa:
Contact Corpzenith he will help u wit dat..

Can you vouch for him bro?
Or do you know anyone he successfully did for?
I’m afraid of being scammed walahi
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Please, what does this Jamb regularisation entail? What is it all about? What purpose does it serve and when does one suppose to do it?

Please of you'll be able to contact me. I'll be happy to answer all your questions.

WhatsApp/text/Call
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Yes ofcos he did mine for me and I got it asap.. He is genuine...

Can you vouch for him bro?
Or do you know anyone he successfully did for?
I’m afraid of being scammed walahi[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ed12(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Pls what is with jamb matriculation list.. ?

If someone has been offered admission by jamb but the name doesnt appear on jamb matriculation list.. Whats the cause
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ed12:
Pls what is with jamb matriculation list.. ?

If someone has been offered admission by jamb but the name doesnt appear on jamb matriculation list.. Whats the cause

The persons registration number hasn't been offered admission, in the sense that JAMB isn't aware of your admission and as such you don't have an admission letter.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ed12(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Corpzenith:

The persons registration number hasn't been offered admission, in the sense that JAMB isn't aware of your admission and as such you don't have an admission letter.

Thanks for the subtle reply..

Please. What should i do..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ed12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019

So.. What shud i do..
Corpzenith:

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ed12:

So.. What shud i do..

Ok, you can contact me and I'll be happy to provide solutions to your problems...

Call/WhatsApp/Text
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bekeechidi(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Pls... During nysc, can I take permission from nysc to travel abroad for my masters and still pass out someway or come back to it later?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2019
bekeechidi:
Pls... During nysc, can I take permission from nysc to travel abroad for my masters and still pass out someway or come back to it later?

I suggest u just go for masters and start NYSC lare.r.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.