Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (372336 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
ketefe:
My question is this.when am doing my registration on jamb form.i mistakenly register my date birth wrongly 1988.but when am doing my regularisation I corrected it to 1990.can u still go for service.please I need urgent reply

If the change has taken effect... Yes you can
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Maidu1905: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2019
My personal details on JAMB matriculation list are. Elaigwu Adanu Ogwuche. And the name on senate list is. Ogwuche Adanu Daniel. Ommiting my surname which is Elaigwu from the senate List........ Please I need your help or guide on how to rectify this problem.
Because I got this message The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record...... Please I need your guide ASAP. Thanks in a million.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IrewumiO(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Once in Final Year, start applying for Jobs, forget about Convocation or NYSC, Just do it.
You may get called by Firms that are impressed by your Courage and background.
I got my first Job offer on the day of my last exam (interviewed as a student) and the second Job before NYSC ended.
*Ayo* *Adeyemi* said and I quote.

Want to find out the real time updates on

- Internship and Industrial Training Opportunities
- Local and International Latest Job Openings
- Interview Tips & Advice
- Resume and CV Writing
- Scholarship Offers and How To Apply
- NYSC Updates and PPA

FOLLOW @MYCAREERMATTERS on
https://Instagram.com/mycareermatters

Kindly Repost!!!!!

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ZesLox: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Please, I need clarification on this issue:
I did jamb regularization recently and the cyberguy that did it for me made some mistake in my name. He misarranged it, using my first name in the position of my middle name.
Like, what I used for jamb and and still uses in school and my documents is in this order: eg
"Okafor, James Emeka" but in my jamb regularization he wrote it in the order: "Okafor, Emeka James"....

Is it in anyway going to affect me in apply for NYSC ... can it be corrected and how ?! Your advice, pls!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by PaulOwolabi(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Corper weee
*INFO ALERT*

NYSC Redeployment / PPA

Many corpers will not tell you about their posting and you might wonder why they end up in better states..

ITs No Magic

Most prospective corp members will always search for ways to work out their NYSC posting to a preferable state of their choice. As these States are term more favourable to them especially for the extra Money aspect and some also get lucky to start a good occupation in thier state of choice.

Nysc system has made graduates worried about posting thus leaving their hope into the hands of fate.

If you wish to be posted to Abuja, Lagos, Portharcout or any other state of your choice at a very affordable price

Call or watsapp me *0805 730 2710*
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KingNeb: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Please ooo, who has been able to rectify this error?

HAVE NOTE YET BEEN matriculated Oon NYSC Senate list.

Am going crazy right now.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Welcome to Zenithcorp.

Final stop from all your educational services. Drop your problems with us and you'd be glad you did.
You offer you the best, effortless, Stressless, affordability, genuity and effective services.

Have a problem??
Call us today and you'll be glad you did.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lala22: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
for your relocation to any state of your choice and place of primary assignment(PPA) contact me on
09056107040 via phone or whatsapp for as low as 25k

TESTED AND TRUSTED
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ChristianKing20(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks, I'm a prospective corp member and after my registration, I was presented an exception letter which I don't want to accept. Please is there any means to still go for service?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChristianKing20:
Thanks, I'm a prospective corp member and after my registration, I was presented an exception letter which I don't want to accept. Please is there any means to still go for service?

There's a work around.... Contact me on 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by EmperorTolson: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls, does anybody know how long nysc discharge certificate stays at state secretariat before it'll be returned back to abuja cos I heard if someone fails to complete his discharge certificate on time, it'll be returned back to abuja.

A friend of mine was not around during his POP on 31st of Oct due to ill health and nobody knew. When he went to state secretariat for collection, he was told that the nysc official are on camp with 19c otondo. So, he's worried if the certificate would have been returned before they'll leave camp or not cos he doesn't want to go through the stress of going to abuja.

Pls we need ur advice.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Staniyere1: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dear all,
I no longer offer this service. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Janetamarha: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Graphic Designer / Video Content Creator needed for immediate employment

Requirements - Must be a creative graphic designer. Must be able to create montages, social videos and animations.

Send 10 of your best graphic designs and link to 2 of your best montages to Ezeechegiri@gmail.com

Pay - N70,000 monthly

Will resume as soon as possible.

Work type - Remote, but must be ready to show up at least once every week

Location - Lekki.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by FlizBeauty: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hey,am new here
I did mine ND in laspotech nd did my HND in Kwarapoly!
I wantu start my regularization Nd was told I will have to summit something to the sch I did my ND rector’s office!!
Is there no how I can go about it without something anything to my ND’s sch!!
I have the LOC Nd other confirmation that I did my ND there!!
Please any way u can help me with it!
My reg Num 35431734BH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
FlizBeauty:
Hey,am new here
I did mine ND in laspotech nd did my HND in Kwarapoly!
I wantu start my regularization Nd was told I will have to summit something to the sch I did my ND rector’s office!!
Is there no how I can go about it without something anything to my ND’s sch!!
I have the LOC Nd other confirmation that I did my ND there!!
Please any way u can help me with it!
My reg Num 35431734BH

There's a way...
Let's talk
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by BilltheDON(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON n DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Harzeecoh(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Good Day,

Please i need available PPA in Ogun State . I am a 2019 batch c stream 1 Corp member looking for a PPA in Ogun State.

Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Idrisk19(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day here.. my question, I registered for Jamb in 2017 with my real age which is 1990, I wasn't offer admission then, I obtained another Jamb last year during the registration there was mistake with my DOB caused by computer operators, he put 1989, I was given admission last year currently in 200level now, when I print my original Jamb result is 1989 appear on my result. whenever I log in to my Jamb profile it's 1990 display, my question is? I want to back date myDOB, is it 1990 I Will correct or 1989.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Idrisk19:
Good day here.. my question, I registered for Jamb in 2017 with my real age which is 1990, I wasn't offer admission then, I obtained another Jamb last year during the registration there was mistake with my DOB caused by computer operators, he put 1989, I was given admission last year currently in 200level now, when I print my original Jamb result is 1989 appear on my result. whenever I log in to my Jamb profile it's 1990 display, my question is? I want to back date myDOB, is it 1990 I Will correct or 1989.

Thanks in anticipation

I believe I can help...
Contact me on 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Idrisk19(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Corpzenith:

I believe I can help... Contact me on 07055306984
hope u understand my question?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes
Idrisk19:

hope u understand my question?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hernandson(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Corpzenith:

Have they approved your Regularization??
hello bro just saw your mention, I actually saw the email notification 2weeks when I was already in camp.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zenith Educational Services
We offer one of the best and genuine services, we are professionals and deliver at an impeccable efficiency rate.

We are Fast
We are Efficient
We are Genuine
We are Affordable
We are Zenith Educational Services.

No Stress
No Fear
No Delay
No Setbacks

Your one stop to all JAMB and NYSC problems.

Call us today for more enquiries...

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Adelk: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls......i'm a Corper from batch B stream 2 (2019) serving presently in enugu its 3 months after camp now but i want to relocate to ogun state....pls how do i go about it and if i apply how long will it take them to effect it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Harzeecoh(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good Day

Pls, I need PPA in Osun State, am batch c stream 1 Corp member looking for a PPA in Osun state

Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chizzyydiva(f): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Calculux95: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Jamb has ordered undergraduates that fall under 2014/15/16/17/18 who expect to qualify for NYSC after tertiary institution to check their name in the recently listed jamb Matriculation List at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

You should see "congratulations your name is on jamb matriculation list"

I'm having issues checking my status on the matriculation list.
This message "You Did not Register for this Examination" pops up when i try to check, Any solution will be much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (99) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.