Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (373031 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ray1251(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2019
hello good morning guys ,please i just graduated and will be unable to go for service this year, Until next year march due to the nature of my work ,what can i do to delay my service till next year
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ray1251:
hello good morning guys ,please i just graduated and will be unable to go for service this year, Until next year march due to the nature of my work ,what can i do to delay my service till next year

Nothing
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Opportunity to earn ₦150,000 Monthly as an undergraduate.
Apply to Plaqad Campus Ambassador For Nigerian Undergraduate in order to earn ₦150,000 Monthly.

Application Deadline is November 1, 2019
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/5440164/plaqad-campus-ambassador-nigerian-undergraduate to learn more and follow the thread.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Collins4u1(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Why is it that jamb regularization isn't doable by a non cbt center again.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Foske(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2019
Corpzenith:

Nothing

Good Morning bro, i have paid for Jamb regularization and the print out is with me but i have not submit it to my school ict, i have already done my HND entrance exam in one polytechnic and the result will be out on monday, pls can u help me with the jamb admission with the name of my school on it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sylviai780(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Please when is batch c registration commence?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Foske:

Good Morning bro, i have paid for Jamb regularization and the print out is with me but i have not submit it to my school ict, i have already done my HND entrance exam in one polytechnic and the result will be out on monday, pls can u help me with the jamb admission with the name of my school on it?

Sure, just send me a message or contact me...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Ed12:

Thanks for the subtle reply..

Please. What should i do..

Am sorry for the late reply, but you can contact me via call, text or Whatsapp...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Want to do your JAMB REGULARISATION with ease, effortlessly and efficiently??
Look no further...
Contact us today..
Details on the flyer.
100% genuine.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Already done your regularisation or want to do your regularisation??
We offer express service... No need to wait for months before your regularisation gets approved.

Discount only if you do regularisation with us.
100% genuine.

Details on flyer....

1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TriggerHappi: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
So who have successfully done business with Corpzenith.. Is he legit?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2019
TriggerHappi:
So who have successfully done business with Corpzenith.. Is he legit?

I speak for myself when I say am Legit!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nzube600: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2019
KeriBaby:

Are u sure about this?

This is not usually true.

if you name is not showing here

https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

Then you need to go to jamb office for regularisation. I just finished mine last 2 weeks. And for all those planning to go with the October batch, the earlier you start, the better. It takes a little time.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olamzy45: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Having issue with my date of birth...the year is correct but the date and month are not correct in my jamb original results... I want to know if there will be any issue on that for nysc
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Elina123(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is there anything like steam 2 batchc registration?
Or is it that we will register for batchc but will be given different stream.

Pls need answers
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Its been a month i have done my regularization but still showing no admission offered yet...please any solution to this because i was to its going to be 3 weeks. 356990DE thats my jamb num
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Twirelex: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Fatasy:

Please house it's very urgent

My name is on the matriculation list

Do I need to do regularisation if the course jamb offered is different from the one I did in school.

Will it affect mobilisation
hello boss, I'd like to know how you resolved this issue, did you later do the regularisation or it wasn't really necessary?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fatasy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
I never did it o,i chaneled the money else where,currently serving in Ado Ekiti batch A,in as much as u can find ur name on the matriculation list,bt cant say for ur sch.
Twirelex:
hello boss, I'd like to know how you resolved this issue, did you later do the regularisation or it wasn't really necessary?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fatasy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes you will register for batch c,so u might fall in stream 1 or 2
Elina123:
Is there anything like steam 2 batchc registration?
Or is it that we will register for batchc but will be given different stream.

Pls need answers
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Twirelex: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fatasy:
I never did it o,i chaneled the money else where,currently serving in Ado Ekiti batch A,in as much as u can find ur name on the matriculation list,bt cant say for ur sch.
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by JerryJJZ(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls, is there anyway I can do my jamb regularization without going to Jamb center.....?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fatasy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cyber cafe
JerryJJZ:
Pls, is there anyway I can do my jamb regularization without going to Jamb center.....?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
Its been a month i have done my regularization but still showing no admission offered yet...please any solution to this because i was to its going to be 3 weeks. 35693790DE thats my jamb num

I believe I can help you with that.... Contact me on , 07055306984
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
JerryJJZ:

Oh sure... You can contact me on 07055306984

Visit www.joytekmotion.com/Zenithcorp for more details
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IrewumiO(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Want to find out the real time updates on

- Internship and Industrial Training Opportunities
- Local and International Latest Job Openings
- Interview Tips & Advice
- Resume and CV Writing
- Scholarship Offers and How To Apply
- NYSC Updates and PPA

FOLLOW @MYCAREERMATTERS on
https://Instagram.com/mycareermatters

Kindly Repost!!!!!

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ketefe: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2019
My question is this.when am doing my registration on jamb form.i mistakenly register my date birth wrongly 1988.but when am doing my regularisation I corrected it to 1990.can u still go for service.please I need urgent reply
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by PaulOwolabi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
You can now redeploy to a better state by your self and get a good PPA for more info or Help

watsapp/call 0805 730 2710
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Twirelex: 4:05am On Oct 21, 2019
is it possible to do NYSC registration before the school uploads Senate list
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Twirelex:
is it possible to do NYSC registration before the school uploads Senate list

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (99) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.