Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330668 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Theagnosticdude: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Harrybanty:

08100796695 message him on WhatsApp, don't pay a dime until he does it for you first.

How much did he charge you?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Vanzcharles(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Harrybanty:

I graduated 2020, I did regularisation too. I'm ready for NYSC now.
Pls let's connect.

07062742743 WhatsApp number

Bro I just saw this message now, I will dm you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Harrybanty(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Theagnosticdude:

How much did he charge you?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Edohoeket1: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Good
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ayuba070(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Make 10k-20k weekly on DSB.

https://www.digitalsafebox.org/register/SilentGuru

Whatsapp: Zero Seven Zero Three Three Seven One Seven Five Six Five.

PM too

0 7 0 3 3 7 1 7 5 6 5
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kellydgreat(f): 1:53am On Apr 12, 2023
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CREATE A JAMB E FACILITY ACCOUNT BUT AT THE END OF THE PROCESS IT SHOWS ME THIS ERROR MESSAGE
PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Kellydgreat:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CREATE A JAMB E FACILITY ACCOUNT BUT AT THE END OF THE PROCESS IT SHOWS ME THIS ERROR MESSAGE
PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?

Hi Kelly,
I tried to create an account and didn't encounter issues.
I copied the link for you
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ValidateeMail

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kellydgreat(f): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Hi Kelly,
I tried to create an account and didn't encounter issues.
I copied the link for you
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ValidateeMail

The process runs smoothly and at the end when I click "submit'' it just gives me that message.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emmaobi2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello good evening
I wrote jamb in 2017 and I was given admission for the course I applied for which is agric economics buh on getting to school ,the school changed it to agric education. I just graduated and I was told by someone that in order to go for NYSC I will need to do regularisation buh another person also adviced I leave the regularisation and do change of course on NYSC portal .... meanwhile on jamb portal it still showing agric economics and my name is on d matriculation list wen I checked buh for agric economics ... I need your advice on what to do guys
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2023
emmaobi2:
Hello good evening
I wrote jamb in 2017 and I was given admission for the course I applied for which is agric economics buh on getting to school ,the school changed it to agric education. I just graduated and I was told by someone that in order to go for NYSC I will need to do regularisation buh another person also adviced I leave the regularisation and do change of course on NYSC portal .... meanwhile on jamb portal it still showing agric economics and my name is on d matriculation list wen I checked buh for agric economics ... I need your advice on what to do guys

Check this link, you will know if you have to do regularisation.
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emmaobi2(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Check this link, you will know if you have to do regularisation.
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList
Good morning sir , I checked the link u sent and I saw "congratulations you are on the matriculation list" in green . But it's still showing agric economics instead of wat I'm studied which is agric education
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
emmaobi2:

Good morning sir , I checked the link u sent and I saw "congratulations you are on the matriculation list" in green . But it's still showing agric economics instead of wat I'm studied which is agric education

Congratulations! You'll be mobilised for service.
If you're on campus, go to your admissions office to report it. Schools have different approaches to handle things like this.

Alternatively, you can apply for correction of course with NYSC. It's safer to visit your school first

I know that, UTMEs from 2017 no longer have this issue because the school is expected to fix it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emmaobi2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Congratulations! You'll be mobilised for service.
If you're on campus, go to your admissions office to report it. Schools have different approaches to handle things like this.

Alternatively, you can apply for correction of course with NYSC. It's safer to visit your school first

I know that, UTMEs from 2017 no longer have this issue because the school is expected to fix it.
Thank you boss . I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Franklin52: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hi. I've done the regularization and I'm getting the same caveat on my jamb admission letter. I wanted to find out if it affects me going for nysc? Did it affect you? P.s first time using naira land btw. Not sure I posted this right, very old fashioned user interface.
adekayo1234:

It's the regularisation you need to do. You may have to go jamb office first sha
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by iconceo: 5:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Dob : 10/09/1991
Waec : same age
School stuffs : same age
Bvn /nin: same age

I am a direct entry student , I have not done jamb reg , I graduated last year , how can I make it to Nysc ? people said jamb only uses the age on your jamb portal , please I need to be guided on what to do to get to Nysc o
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Yohans(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Franklin52:
Hi. I've done the regularization and I'm getting the same caveat on my jamb admission letter. I wanted to find out if it affects me going for nysc? Did it affect you? P.s first time using naira land btw. Not sure I posted this right, very old fashioned user interface.
No, it doesn't affect it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blueivy8: 10:15am On May 01, 2023
Hi, please my date of birth was written 9th instead of 10th in my jam reg,will it actually affect me ? Or I should go for correction?
SamuelLoch:

Is your name on the matriculation list for NYSC with the correct course of study and school?

If yes, apply for correction of data - change of name. GO with your NIMC/NIN info.

If otherwise, you can proceed with JAMB Regularisation. Let the officer know that you want to rectify an error in your middle name
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 4:30pm On May 01, 2023
blueivy8:
Hi, please my date of birth was written 9th instead of 10th in my jam reg,will it actually affect me ? Or I should go for correction?

Hi,
In your JAMB Regularization?
No. It won't affect you. It won't affect you for NYSC mobilisation, too. You can correct it when you register for NYSC.

However, it is generally advised that your data is accurate. If you have the time to correct it now, please do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Daporeals(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2023
Hello,

Please if I may ask. Which of these days will be used by Nysc during registration.

Statement of results with graduation date of June 20, or certificates with given date as September 15.

Thank in aspa
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Yemicii: 6:28pm On May 02, 2023
Hello
Please I did my jamb regularization last year January. It has not reflected till now. My classmates that did theirs with me have had their course changed. I don’t know if I can go ahead and register for NYSC like that or should I go back to JAMB office? Where do I start from?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blueivy8: 9:14pm On May 02, 2023
Alright,thanks
SamuelLoch:

Hi,
In your JAMB Regularization?
No. It won't affect you. It won't affect you for NYSC mobilisation, too. You can correct it when you register for NYSC.

However, it is generally advised that your data is accurate. If you have the time to correct it now, please do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Coolx: 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
Harrybanty:

08100796695 message him on WhatsApp, don't pay a dime until he does it for you first.
Is the guy still running the stuff
His number is not showing on WhatsApp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adekayo1234(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
Franklin52:
it won't affect your nysc as long as your regularisation as been approved
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Harrybanty(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2023
Coolx:

Is the guy still running the stuff
His number is not showing on WhatsApp

It's actually his WhatsApp number, call him instead then. He is still running it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Coolx: 6:11pm On May 05, 2023
Harrybanty:

It's actually his WhatsApp number, call him instead then. He is still running it
Ok thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Padolski(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2023
Please is it June or July that the next Nysc camp is going to open
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sabinatee: 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
Please, I did my jamb regularisation and I submitted the indemnity form to my school. I was given admission on caps and I already accepted it but whenever I try to access my admission status on jamb, it keeps showing I haven’t been admitted yet. I tried to print my jamb admission letter, it said my registration number doesn’t exist. I tried to check the jamb matriculation list and it displayed I didn’t register for the exam. I’m so confused
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:35pm On May 17, 2023
Sabinatee:
Please, I did my jamb regularisation and I submitted the indemnity form to my school. I was given admission on caps and I already accepted it but whenever I try to access my admission status on jamb, it keeps showing I haven’t been admitted yet. I tried to print my jamb admission letter, it said my registration number doesn’t exist. I tried to check the jamb matriculation list and it displayed I didn’t register for the exam. I’m so confused

Did you select the right year of exam?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sabinatee: 9:49pm On May 17, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Did you select the right year of exam?

Yes, I did. I selected the right year and registration number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.