Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? (1188 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by daben1(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
How I Mistakenly Slept With My Fiancee’s best friend.

I’m in a very happy relationship with a very nice and loving man. Let’s call him John, though that’s not his real name. He’s 34, I’m 28, we’ve been together for about 6 months now. Everything is perfect, we are both committed to building a future together. But something happened recently and I’m afraid it’s about to cut my joy short.
My boy friend’s elder brother recently had a house warming party and I attended the party with my man. Only to get there and meet another guy I had been intimate with in the past! His name is Frank. To make matters worse, my boyfriend knows Frank very well and he even introduced me to Frank at the housewarming party as hiswoman. Turns out Frank is John’ elder brother’s friend!
What happened between me and Frank happened way before I met John. It was at a club in Enugu, a one night stand…
I had gone clubbing with girlfriends. At the club I met Frank, he was really nice, he bought me drinks, we had a good time, I got carried away and ended up being drunk and hor-ny in his car. The rest is history.
All I remember is that when I woke up the next day in Frank’s house, I was mortified at what I had done. I practically took off and that was the last time I saw or heard from him till that day at the housewarming party.
I’m afraid that my future with John is in trouble. This is his brother’s close friend. I’m afraid that this guy may talk to someone about that incident and somehow, John will get to hear of it too.
So, I’ve been very worried. Should let John know, no matter how little, that I ever had something to do with Frank or should I just keep quiet?

www.vibenigeria.com/mistakenly-slept-fiancees-best-friend/
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Let john knw abt it..
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Ignorance is bliss!
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by kalufelix(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
1/8 truth

Rubbish!
I pity this john...
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by chibwike(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Yawns
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
yes!! undecided
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by IYADARA(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
wink
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
No. If she is sincere she won't do it again...if she can't stop she needs to break up with the guy
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by colsorubak(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!! undecided

If u wia d one, will u?
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by misspicy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
No...secret to take to ya grave

If he gets to know about it deny it
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Effect of alcohol... undecided undecided tell him by all means cos if he finds out per-adventure hmm...
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Ewizard(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
same old poo...
silly wannabe bloggers!
next??
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Don't even say a word,say nothing at all.

And if it comes up ever!

U deny it, unless he's got proof.
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by ashmanpolo: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
If Frank like let him tell Radio Biafra sef, it's his words against yours tho

But your matter sef is not my business - all these one-night-stand-people
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by achinaboy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
having one night stand ,not a responsible girl, not sure u will ever change,
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by kalufelix(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
^^^

Abi o
no be after you count one finish you go count two...three
Re: Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? by Adaeze003(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
For the sole reason that if you were male, the hypocrites will tell you not to tell the bae I say...

Don't tell him wink...

I think the story is fake tho... seen it before.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Women / Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.