Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! (3656 Views)

Loving two sisters / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
I've been together with my girlfriend for over 3 years now, I find myself falling in love with my girlfriend's younger sister. She's years younger than my girlfriend, however, we have the best time hanging around with each other. Our personality matches perfectly, and we share alot of the same interests.

My relationship with my girlfriend has been way too long, I no longer feel the excitement of love with her anymore, what I feel now is a sense of comfort. However, I am totally infatuated with her sister.
I don't want to break my babes heart

Now I feel like I'm living a lie day after day being with my girlfriend. What should I do?! cry cry cry

Cc: lalasticlala help a brother cry
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by zicoraads: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is Lalasticlala your psychologist? How can he be of help to you?

In the first part you say you are in love with the younger sister...the second part you come true by admitting you are only infatuated by her. Keep up the infatuation, before you realise it you will damage your relationship and damage other people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, you need procold grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by adainternet14: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Run o. Temptation!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think u should grow up... Shaggin two sisters calls for a curse..if they find out, they will hate u and may hate themselves... Pls dnt break dat sister rship wit dem please.. Hold ursself
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by bqlekan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
It's not you OP, it's your enemies at work grin Just pray and it will pass over
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shior! Yeye dey smell. Cooked up lie.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I think u should grow up... Shaggin two sisters calls for a curse..if they find out, they will hate u and may hate themselves... Pls dnt break dat sister rship wit dem please.. Hold ursself

Dude the sister is also into me though she has not said anything but her body signal says it
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by SimpleVili: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweet story op grin in UK where i grew u can have a thr3some and everyone goes home happy n satisfied
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
The grass always looks greener..
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

Dude the sister is also into me though she has not said anything but her body signal says it
lol no b only body signal na body frequency.. So wat do u want to do nw?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by emerged01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
it is not love,what you feel is desire. love comes with peace,desire comes with pain and anguish. knowing fully well if you decide to go ahead with the younger sister you will end up in pain and anguish. Tell me,is that what you called love?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by bigiyaro(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
u really need help o. Bt don't worry d technical advicers will soon be here.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
U said it,infatuated.

Na so love easy ni?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
U said it,infatuated.

Na so love easy ni?

love comes easily...come on ahsekeena, upgrde and see things clearly! tongue
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by achinaboy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
well guy, you don't need any prayer, I dont' know ur age,but if you are less than 25, well that is part of growing up, if you can, do ur thing, but that does not mean it is a good thing to do, but as i said, it's part of growing up,but if can control urself, that would be better, because they have the same puuusy,, But if u are at the point of getting married, well dump the first and go for the second, but it's not gonna be easy, or kumama let them both go, and seek for a new love
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Olami90: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, you are yet to know what being in relationship or love entails. You are still living for trend.

Let go of the two sisters.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
vizkiz:

love comes easily...come on ahsekeena, upgrde and see things clearly! tongue

Lol. Have u found love?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by kathykathy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmmmmmm i can see some witches in a village are using a young guys picture for hand fan,,,bt i dnt knw who.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by vizkiz: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol. Have u found love?

I thought I had, but she isn't seeing it thAt way embarassed
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Peachess(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
You're not in love with her sister, how can you love your girlfriend's sister? That means you never like her (GF) in the first place, twas just an infatuation and now it's fading away. Look deep down into your heart you're just lusting after her (Gf's sis)
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
op have you attempted suicide? or maybe you should kill yourself undecided
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by darlenese(f): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get hold of urself jor sad u lack discipline , how old are u sef?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by 2dice(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Only a Blind Man won't know the Op is Below 19-years ...
If this your shiii isnt coooked up
Then You don't have a Problem
The Solution dey your Hand cheesy
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
eyah.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by dasrackhor(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

body signal kor body stigma ni....Guy ΐτ̅ doesn't sound gud at all.let go of both of them if u dnt love yha GF anymore bt dnt try migrate to her sister ooo..U knw Kama is a bitch..Think am well..
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
dasrackhor:
body signal kor body stigma ni....Guy ΐτ̅ doesn't sound gud at all.let go of both of them if u dnt love yha GF anymore bt dnt try migrate to her sister ooo..U knw Kama is a bitch..Think am well..

Lolz OK thanks buddy
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by damilareoye: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin

bro, think deep.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by misspicy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods your village witches are at work,busy fanning demselves with your photo...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Demigods your village witches are at work,busy fanning demselves with your photo...grin

Dey no get my photo holy ghost
fire done burn dem grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
what ever we say here woun't change what the op is planning to do.but in one sentence,trend wisely or u wil fall into da deepest ocean
Re: Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! by zealot4me(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
selfish go*at!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool / Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.