Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (56578 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2015
This is something serious.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by AfroKnight: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Since it worked on another lady (that's cheating by the way), I'd say you're fine. It's probably just in the mind.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Then continue with your Vaseline. You have a psychological issue

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Never mind everything else, I still can't get over the image of you getting an erection from watching a music video. LMFAO. So when the rest of us are mindlessly watching & not paying much attention, you on the other hand are getting freaky with it. Go on with your bad self.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by playtheblues(f): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Both of you are not sexually compatible.
You shouldn't marry her unless you don't care about sex at all.
Bye.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by colp2015: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,
This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.
Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.
Thanks
Premarital sex is a sin; it exposes humans to diseases and untimely death.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Well I feel sexual compatibility is the word.

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

Interesting. He just stated he had sex successfully with another woman. Maybe u didnt read that. So what has that got to do with true sexuality?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
It will pass when u get married. U only need to relax. And when u re married u will relax.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by undercurrent(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Is she clean/neat? Cos that could be a factor.

11 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Op u and ur bae aren't s*xually compatible.... Aw would u make shay101 junior??

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2015
The attraction is not there, if you marry this lady u will regret in that marriage.

#justsayingtherawtruth

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Then don't marry her pls unless u r ready to make her cry all tru d years and on ur part u r ready to cheat on her. One tin guys abi babes fail to understand is dat,a guy is always a guy and very hard to change. U hardly c a guy who changes for a gal, if u can't sex her means u don't love her. So y tinking of marriage? Sex has made and broken marriages oh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2015
vfactor:

Interesting. He just stated he had sex successfully with another woman. Maybe u didnt read that. So what has that got to do with true sexuality?
You know sexuality changes over the period like weather changes. You can ask halfrica bcuz she's straight today, gay tomorrow, transgender in the night.

Thats life 4 u *Akara in the wheel of steam*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2015
If you feel it will pass, have you been in such or do you know anyone that has been and how did he get over it?
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
You know sexuality changes over the period like weather changes. You can ask halfrica bcuz she's straight today, gay tomorrow, transgender in the night.

Thats life 4 u *Akara in the wheel of steam*

Pls use another example. Maybe scientifically reseached and confirmed case of changing sexuality. Don't even use caitilyn Jenner abeg! Those ones no follow.

However I don't think that's the case with this young man. His case is psychological impotency.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by NickiRoman: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.
In your own words,'i don't want a case where i'll cheat on her' Oga you've already cheated on her when you had sex with someone else to check if your d*ck still functions :-/.
Be honest with yourself,have you tried communicating with her?The problem is with you not her,You probably want to test the 'ENGINE'That's why you are so bothered by the SEX.
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR MARRIAGE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by gamaliel121(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2015
.serious issue...tell her whatsup man..

You can't marry her if you can "sunch" her

It may be a mind thing tho..

But if you can't find a solution, don't marry her..

Reallllyyyy
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Oga Nicki this no be test engine matter if not I would have left her already. Psychology I think would probably be the answer in this casw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Oga Nicki this no be test engine matter if not I would have left her already. Psychology I think would probably be the answer in this case
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by buzquet(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Thunderbolt

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Creamz(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Maybe you need to check out with your Doctor. And check your anxiety level, because before you start you might be thinking its going to happen again. I am going to get weak again. So you need to get that thought out of your mind. Or maybe is God telling you need to wait till marriage for Sex.

15 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,
Thanks

Do you get an erection_ when you imagine or fantasize having sex with her?

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by LadyX(f): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Op, I think it's caused by anxiety on your part.
If you don't want both of you to end up frustrated for the rest of your lives, don't marry her.

5 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Decker:

Do you get an erection_ when you imagine or fantasize having sex with her?
No
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
LadyX:
Op, I think it's caused by anxiety on your part.
If you don't want both of you to end up frustrated for the rest of your lives, don't marry her.
How can that anxiety be curbed because have gone too far already
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ray360: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
dear OP, from the culmination of your quotations to various posts above, I could deduce that the problem is psychological and can't be remedied by mere shallow means. can you answer these questions
1.What is her sexual appeal like?
2. Primarily, what Type of woman have you always prefered to make love with? shape or stature wise. busty women? slim women? women with plentiful behind? fat women? please answer.

3. what shape does your fiancee fall into according to question 2 above?

4. the other woman you made love with and used as a control experiment specimen, what's her shape like? what excited your hormones before you made love to her?

Do justice to these questions please, I await a reply

35 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
No

But you get an erection when you see video vixens on music videos.....

Well, it's obvious you aren't sexually attracted to your girlfriend and it would be wrong to proceed into marrying her.

Leave your fiancee and find someone else who you are sexually attracted to and compatible with. Because there is no point in marrying someone you aren't sexually attracted to.

13 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by LadyX(f): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
How can that anxiety be curbed because have gone too far already
If you can have access to a s*x therapist, see one.

Op, do you feel that your fiancé understands you fully? Maybe subconsciously you feel that she will judge your performance. This might be due to something she said before. It might also be due to the fact that you didn't meet your own expectations on day one.

Ask yourself this question: Does your fiancé turn you on? If yes, what thought crosses your mind and makes your boy to sleep?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.