Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (4333 Views)

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

The funny thing is that the stupiid child who wrote this doesn't even have anything to say in his defence. Searching4love,u will search oooooo,u will even use torchlight to search but with this ur mentality,even a village girl will see that u are not worth of her attention,not to talk of marriage.

Change ur moniker to searching4aLife.
The only one I may nt totally agree wit the OP is 4 him 2 generalise, bt the fact is wht op said defines like 70-80% of nigerian girls. Most girls see r/latnship as an avenue 2 milk the guys. 4 instance take som girls 2 eatries b4 u wil knw what's hapnin they wud dmand 4 thins at random witout evn knowin the financial capacity of the guy's pocket this attitude xplains why som guys c som girls as sex objects cos wen u make a guy spend against his wish he sees u as a girl tryin 2 play smart then he looks 4 a way 2 balance the equation(mostly through sex) so that when u guys separate he woun't see himsef as the fool/mugu.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol.

Why should I cry? Because toddlers like u come here to complain about nigerian girls? When did u start dating sef,when did u stop sucking u mum's brea.sts??

And u open that ur milk stained mouth to say nonsense about nigerian girls. Please tell mumsi to bring u up well,tell puspi to teach u how to be a man,go to the university,graduate with good grades ,get a good job cos without these,no "nigerian girl" will look ur way.

All these boys that don't have achievements,they are the ones who carry girl matters on their heads like gala. Show me ur jamb result,silly boy.
U don't need 2 be angry after all everyone is entitled 2 their opinion. 4 the fact u don't agree wit the op does not make his assertions wrong or right; jst make him knw there are stil som good nigerian girls, not as if wht op wrote is new 2 any one.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
ethene:

The only one I may nt totally agree wit the OP is 4 him 2 generalise, bt the fact is wht op said defines like 70-80% of nigerian girls. Most girls see r/latnship as an avenue 2 milk the guys. 4 instance take som girls 2 eatries b4 u wil knw what's hapnin they wud dmand 4 thins at random witout evn knowin the financial capacity of the guy's pocket this attitude xplains why som guys c som girls as sex objects cos wen u make a guy spend against his wish he sees u as a girl tryin 2 play smart then he looks 4 a way 2 balance the equation(mostly through sex) so that when u guys separate he woun't see himsef as the fool/mugu.

Wait. But the same guys when giving advice to a brother say stuff like "dude,just make money and u'll see the ladies coming",and when the girls start coming for the money they complain! Aarrrrgh!!! And guys balance the equation thru sex? so guys pay girls with money in exchange for sex,don't girls enjoy sex as well? So they give girls money for a service they(girls) enjoyed as well and the girls go home twice as happy. Lol! Irony!

Lastly my brother, apply wisdom when going after girls,when u see a girl who is a student,wears expensive hair,clothes,uses expensive gadgets and all others yet has no job and comes from a humble home,U should know what to expect. Go after girls who hold the same values as u do,u attract ur likes. Some Girls have a motto,if he won't take you to the alter,he should take you to the bank.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by czarr(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol.

Why should I cry? Because toddlers like u come here to complain about nigerian girls? When did u start dating sef,when did u stop sucking u mum's brea.sts??

And u open that ur milk stained mouth to say nonsense about nigerian girls. Please tell mumsi to bring u up well,tell puspi to teach u how to be a man,go to the university,graduate with good grades ,get a good job cos without these,no "nigerian girl" will look ur way.

All these boys that don't have achievements,they are the ones who carry girl matters on their heads like gala. Show me ur jamb result,silly boy.
it doesn't look like he wants them to look his way..
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Screw u... Dat isn't tru of some Nigerian gurls.. We still got decent ones... U said dia pussy smell gosh y put dat on a female U knw itz nt tru unles she has an std. No sane girl evn d harlots wld wear a pant for a whole day let go three days. Itz mostly d male folks who wear dia boxers till God knws wen cuz dey feel it aint dirty. Yes some girls kipz lots of guys n use d alum stuff cuz I hv hrd of dat one bfore frm a female frnd, u shld speculate n nt put it on all Nigerian girls plz...

Like if you agree with me.

2 Likes

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ahsekeena evn though am not an advocate 2 premarital sex but I was only tellin u how most guys feel when a girl makes them spend against their wish. U mentioned 'make the moni & girls wil follow u' a rich guy may be evr willing 2 spend 4 his gf(nt against his wish) bt most average guys would deny themselves other things aftr spendin 4 their inconsiderate gfs, naturally they are nt always happy wit themselves after such spendings though they would pretend all is well 2 the girl 2 save their ego bt deep down in their heart they are plotting on hw 2 reap back & 2 most guys they feel that by sleepin wit a girl they have conquered her; u wil also agree wit me that our society sees women as the ones loosing in any illicit sex escapade. Lastly evn som girls that don't look xpensiv are guilty of wht op wrote. As an advice it is a very bad manner 4 a guy/girl whether 4rm a wealthy/poor home 2 make xtravagant demands xpecially when they are nt the ones 2 pay bt unfortunately most of our girls(nt all) are guilty of it
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Benignasweety:
Screw u... Dat isn't tru of some Nigerian gurls.. We still got decent ones... U said dia pussy smell gosh y put dat on a female U knw itz nt tru unles she has an std. No sane girl evn d harlots wld wear a pant for a whole day let go three days. Itz mostly d male folks who wear dia boxers till God knws wen cuz dey feel it aint dirty. Yes some girls kipz lots of guys n use d alum stuff cuz I hv hrd of dat one bfore frm a female frnd, u shld speculate n nt put it on all Nigerian girls plz...

Like if you agree with me.

na u sabi
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
They won't leave nigerian girls alone!

There are 58 countries in africa with women in all of these countries. Nigga please! Choose from one or more of these countries and leave the nigerian women for the men who love them.

All these chewing gum boys on nairaland shaaa.
No be nigerian women dey marry every saturday.

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED. grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. cheesy

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE. embarassed

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. undecided

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.
grin

cool NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE undecided

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool[/b]

#Team foreign girls cool cool

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by MsFaith: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Op need I remind you that ur mother is,a nigerian and was once a girlundecided

Ur sisters and cousins also...with wat u wrote up there they are not marriage worthy too...(no offense)

1000 likes
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by vague: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED. grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. cheesy

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE. embarassed

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. undecided

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.
grin

cool NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE undecided

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool[/b]

your father most certainly married a goat since Nigerian ladies are not marriage worthy
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
softysparky:
undecided undecided undecided

ugly bitttch undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
vague:
your father most certainly married a goat since Nigerian ladies are not marriage worthy

GO AND DIE WRETCHED undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

ugly bitttch undecided
I wish you the same nwanne.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
softysparky:

kaa daa fun iye ree undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

kaa daa fun iye ree undecided
Stop crying, I will buy you another biscuit you hear
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
MsFaith:

1000 likes
That the truth my dear cheesy
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by vague: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

GO AND DIE WRETCHED undecided
son of goat
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by bammy777(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

grin

. Lol , dey become OLOSHO and call it dreamchasing.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by jashar(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecidedand yet 'we' the Nigerian girls keep getting married each Saturday. Na wa ooo... tongue
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by rudebouy: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Even a mad man can't accept the fact that their is something wrong with him,he generally believes that others are mad while he is ok.

OP when all the girls(Nigerian girls) becomes the problem know that their is something wrong with you, may be you are not marriage worthy, no offence

Dis ur yan make sense die.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by obontami: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:

lo sun

dickrider how va ?? smiley
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by obontami: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

The funny thing is that the stupiid child who wrote this doesn't even have anything to say in his defence. Searching4love,u will search oooooo,u will even use torchlight to search but with this ur mentality,even a village girl will see that u are not worth of her attention,not to talk of marriage.

Change ur moniker to searching4aLife.

babe thats too harsh naaa smiley

na fight ?? cheesy

hahaha cheesy
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by obontami: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
ethene:

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
softysparky:

....Nne don't mind him u aren't UGLY...OK? kiss
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
mcchaka:

....Nne don't mind him u aren't UGLY...OK? kiss
Thank you better person cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by spanishkid(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
As funny as it may sound everything he said here is 100% true. Nigerian girls are the worst set of individuals for marriage and a relationship. God forbid that any of my kids will marry or even attempt to date one. I'll skin him or her alive. They've got no class yet na dem form pass. You can't even begin to count how many dicks have entered their hole.

2 Likes

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
If my Softysparky is Ugly, then all Nairaland Babes are Super Ugly.

Moreover, no one is Ugly. Just that some are more beautiful or handsome than the others.

Softysparky is Naturally Cute and has a Posh Facie.

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by lilspiceyy(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Dis OP guy is an attention seeker! Seriously? shocked u need help.

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Samiceman: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
They won't leave nigerian girls alone!

There are 58 countries in africa with women in all of these countries. Nigga please! Choose from one or more of these countries and leave the nigerian women for the men who love them.

All these chewing gum boys on nairaland shaaa.
No be nigerian women dey marry every saturday.
The Africa on planet Earth has 54 countries... Please always get your facts right. Evidence of a 'chewing gum' girl. Shalom
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
DeBret:
That's is why most end up in ILE-OLOROGUN family

FTC
oro lo so my broda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game!! Ask Me Any Questions And I'll Answer / Obnoxious Things Girls Do When Taking Pictures / High Libido Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.