Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (4325 Views)

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Samiceman:
The Africa on planet Earth has 54 countries... Please always get your facts right. Evidence of a 'chewing gum' girl. Shalom

Pls...this thread is dead. If u wanna resurrect it, do so without tagging me. Thanx
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by Mixty: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.
grin
LMAO grin grin cheesy
Not that I agree with all that you have written but this really cracked me
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY by usermane(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seriously, OP, i get the message even though i find most of the reasons on your list to be exaggeration. On the contrary, i believe there are ideal wife materials among Nigerian girls. You only need patience to meet them. My take; stop asking out ladies. Study ladies way beyond their looks to inquire if they are worth asking out. Most guys just go ask out a pretty lady they barely know, woo her and begin a relationship, then complain when she break their heart. No lady deserve to get your love merely because she was blessed with beauty. They ought to put effort on improving their character.

See my thread for why i do not ask out ladies; https://www.nairaland.com/2616346/why-never-ask-ladies-out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / Lmào! Pick Øne (picture) / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.