Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92739 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by StreetNews: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2501795/shocking-opinion-dr-chief-ifejirika . Very Shocking opinion of Dr Chief Ifekirika Echezona about gay marriage
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by mazechdotcom: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2500638/beyonce-buys-one-pair-shoes

Beyoncé buys just one pair of shoes for $312,000 (N62 million) Why

Beyoncé has spent a ridiculous three hundred & twelve thousand dollars on just one single pair of shoes! The reported outrageous purchase was made in Birmingham, UK where bling loving Bey went shopping. cheesy

No doubt, Beyoncé and Jay Z are among 'the world's biggest stars'.

But,,,

Question: Why must she buy one per of shoes for over $312,000 (N62 million)

This is what they said:

Read more and see more pics- https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IDFWU(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God is a malevolent bully
Ma'am mind the kinda adjectives MALEVOLENT BULLY u use in qualifing the Almighty. U need to watch ya tongue hey! angry I weep 4u cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
IDFWU:

Ma'am mind the kinda adjectives MALEVOLENT BULLY u use in qualifing the Almighty. U need to watch ya tongue hey! angry I weep 4u cry

Why are you weeping for me?
Or i should be the one weeping for you for falling for that cheap myth with faith and gullibility.

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by emmyskies(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God is a malevolent bully

All atheist and the likes of you, I want you guys to always have at the back of your mind that:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Repent now and go back to your saviour, else, someday it will be too late

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by emmyskies(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
god be like;
GOD is never mocked, He who laughs last laughs best.
We shalt see who will have the last laugh on the last day. Repent or perish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Atlantian: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
But wait oh. So none of you Bible wielding Christians are ready to re-evaluate those verses in the Bible ? If those verses are actually in the Bible then God is another name of Satan.

One will be right to say, that God and Satan means the same thing.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Idrismusty97(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
emmyskies:

GOD is never mocked, He who laughs last laughs best.

We shalt see who will have the last laugh on the last day. Repent or perish
Lol @ bolded....Sometimes i wonder how you got that much followers with this line. Such statements should even push sane minds further away from this "Malevolent bully".

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by mecuzee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Life and death is a choice. I choose LIFE!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ajikpako: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
No mercy for d wicked.

She will rotten in hell fire.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ONIjibit1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
millhouse:
interesting
What's interesting?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by anataala: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
HELL IS FOR YOU SURE YOUR FINAL BUS STOP DON'T WORRY, ARROGANCE DON'T PAY
ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Malakh: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
and you will burn in he'll... just as they said if it would be God we had died in the wilderness and they did die

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by katazozo: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am happy you know there's hell fire

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by olaolulazio(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
And hell shall u burn.

Just wish u don't affect ya mum and dad cus if they had trained u well, u won't change from one gender to d other.

If men were to be God?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.
She has already chosen her Eternal path (Hell) so shall it be in Jesus Name.

Some people don't know how powerful our tongues are sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by drss(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
The guy is a comfirmed Satanist. He needs serious deliverance.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Cyriloha(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
don't mind the fool since they discovered her stiffs he just they insult original baba forgotten that is Gid that gave those surgeons brain to operate until baba take her stuff again and give her pipe will go royal again. ....stupidity has taken over her but she is a digital girl sha
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kurtCobain(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
God forgive him/her...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by TXRunner(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
the devil is using his life to fly kite, the devil has built room and parlour in his heart. the rate of which trans people, gays and atheist pple are coming out is alarming. this world is now full of orisirisi...satan has infiltrated mankind. So sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Chestar5(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mtcheeew, lame thread....na bible translations cause all these rubbish and open mind......if u no read ur whole textbook for physics how u wan take undastand for exams...so not my cup of tea, dats her/he p....till i die i shall serve JEhOVAH dats my decision and it left to odas cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
By the time you start decaying even while u are still alive , u will know that God cannot be mocked !

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Lordkratus(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u
lmao.very funny though she have some valid points
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Koolking(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
One of the beauties of Christianity is, you can actually rain invective on God and still walk free. Nobody attacks you, no one condemns you. Christian still believes you'll be judged according to your work by God himself when the time comes.

This single privilege of unbridled rights bestows on us freedom to our personal opinions especially on things we don't understand. The lady is airing her opinion of course.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Emmahunk(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hosea 4:6 says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
What do you expect from one who was too busy experimenting sex with fellow men till he was thrown out of school.
Contrary to popular stereotype, I will not blame the parents because this ranting is for a reason and God will soon glorify his name with this one.
Our God fights his own battles, we will all be witnesses some day soon God willing

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Keepshining(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
And you think HELL is a nice place to be ehn!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Karleb(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
See attention seeker. undecided Are you the first person to disbelieve in God?

Abeg Park go one side.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Lordkratus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind
and also the quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ooshinibos: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let us use scripture to answer scripture ..first of all the atheist did not reveal the whole revelation of the bible , he did not share the Gospel of love that was revealed about God in the new testament , I believe there are two sides to God , he is full of love but he can still carry out justice , not that he is evil ( when he is angry ) but he his being a good judge .

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
She knew about hell right? Pervert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.