Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92580 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by dyabman(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Why are you talking like a lunatic? Which quran can't burn? Are you high?

Lunatic ? Wetin dey do that one pass lunacy , he's got an unsound mind , a tomfool, so foolish , naturally demented, brainless and simple-minded.

A paper cannot burn? hahahahahaha awon eyan tin ya were l'aye ta wa yi oo..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by yori: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lets us all just LIVE AND LETS LIVE....
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by cold(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Waiting for cold to comment.
Haha..ok i don comment

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm, I suppose her hatred is because she was created a man. The grass is always greener on the other side...

Now that she's an half-baked woman minus AF, child bearing, mammalian degenerate tendency, heartbreaks here and there, hormonal turbulence, feminism, etc i suppose her cosmetic surgeon deserves all the glory. Whew, even s/he didn't get it right, the angles of elevation & depression here and there aint just right . If no be God do am, e no fit be like Him work! Hallelujah!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kb77: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u

U dey open u mouth who know abi na you wan be the security 4 hell fire sef wit u wide mouth
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by neocortex: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

Why not address the issues raised by the OP.

Are you ashamed of your god that you have to dissociate
yourself from what he was proud of ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by proxillin(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let her head to hell right away.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibrutex:

YEA! and we use it to cast FEAR into the minds of infidels like you...
Nah,I am far removed from fear.The greater fear awaits YOU in the hereafter.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by deluxglobal: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mathew 10:33 "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven".

that's all.............

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
dyabman:

Lunatic ? Wetin dey do that one pass lunacy , he's got an unsound mind , a tomfool, so foolish , naturally demented, brainless and simple-minded.

A paper cannot burn? hahahahahaha awon eyan tin ya were l'aye ta wa yi oo..
I had to shout the blood of jesus when I read thatgrin, like how stup1d can a person be?

Have I the mind of a criminal, i'd be filthy rich because i'll make these ones give me their lives, wtf!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by neocortex: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity [/b]and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind

What is good in delivering israelites from captivity so that they can wrought destruction on the innocent philistines.
Even their goats were not spared by the[b] merciful
god.

Are you proud of your god's evil deeds ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kb77: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind

She never die go meet her mak she quote am 4 u mak ur body rest since d mata na ur headache
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
yeah we all know that if u do good God will reward with good but if u do bad, u will be rewarded too so I guess the reward u get when u do bad is what is referred to as EVIL in the bible. so I am not surprised seeing all these verses.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
you are the rettard.where in his post did he indicate that he was a muslim.You just looked at his moniker and drew your conclusion.If you had half a brain,his signature alone would have told you his disposition towards religion.
You are the retaaaad!I have to go looking at his profile?aain't got that time.Moreover,I got bizness with him,not you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.

There is no Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.

abi oo

end time tins
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by greatehis: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Before any one start thinking along this line of foolishness, perusing through those chapters you wont find the new testament. the reason is that man and God relationship in the past was judgement once you broke the law. God himself in his mercy device a means for a better relationship which is premise on LOVE. Then came the new era, were you don't get evil for doing evil. in this dispensation LOVE coveret multitude of sin. now the love of God is shared abroad to us all. The redemption plan was God intention to create a father and son relationship, were love is the ultimate. Tell me what your son would do for you to hate him?

Heaven and earth is real, but once you accept the new redemption plan,then you will fear no evil and you will not only be on your way to heaven but would be experiencing heaven on earth. may no one who has gone through that piece get to that stage of apostasy in Jesus name. keep fit.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
I am not surprised because I don't see how somebody who is posesed by the devil will speak good about GOD or believe in him, he (she) will surely act like his father the devil,the bible says, "a fool says there is no GOD" She(he) can not be worst than Pheroh,but at last with the same tongue Pheroh used in blespheming GOD he Used the same in praising him yet he perished in the red sea,The only asurance am giving this devil incanet is that her sorrow will surely come,it is a question of time,My prayer for he(her) is GOD shoud have mercy on her when the time comes because she don't know what she is doing,is a pity

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
kareem129:

u are running into calamity!

That is what you all say.

Religion has always been the bane of this world , most wars have a religious undertone and crimes committed in the name of religion ( and the numerous Gods/gods that exist ) are amongst the most gruesome known to man.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It's very evident that you do not read your very well with your statement , several times did he kill innocent people ( with male children as well ) and commanded his people to take as slaves their women.
If you're deceived I'm not.

Dude better repent. .. for the Kingdom of God is at hand... may you not rot in Hell
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Adortem: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is clearly a case of demonic manisfestation, he can only be helped through deliverance, its only the damned that curse God, he has clearly lost his mind, I am sure that when he finally get delivered, he would be so shocked he did all said all that. I pray that he is saved soon.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Don't get it twisted mate idrismusty is an atheist , he was just unfortunate to be born into a Muslim household as I was too into a Christian household
I don't know him or know him to be an atheist.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Atlantian: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

You don't read a verse of the comprehension and summary, not to talk of Bible to determine its meaning: with an open mind, I will advise you to take a verse; read the whole chapter and interprete its meaning by yourself.
Why would I waste my time reading a 6000 years old prose written by some people that were not as smart as kindergarten kids in 21st century ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Naaaa..you haven't. You know what I'm expecting.

cold:

Haha..ok i don comment
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kraftykc(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
Address my comment and stop being clever by half.
You're still displaying hypocrisy.

He is not religious
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by dyabman(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
I had to shout the blood of jesus when I read thatgrin, like how stup1d can a person be?

Have I the mind of a criminal, i'd be filthy rich because i'll make these ones give me their lives, wtf!

Lol gringrin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by musicwriter(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
People keep making the mistake of equating the bible or Koran to God. The holy books were written by fallible man not God!. So, stop giving God a bad name based on the opinion of another man about him.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
I don't know him or know him to be an atheist.

Well he is
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
What online satanic agent
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ayd91(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Illuminator9:
Babe Your Destruction Is Near.

Babe ke?
M or e like Dude.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davidsonkuti: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm dis can only come from a battered victim of fate bt 2 insult the creator is the worst evil n an insult to all believer most especially does who can do anything in the name of religion
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by blakky97(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God is a malevolent bully
be wise
its a serious affair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.