Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92578 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by hollypagan: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
now she or he regrets what she or he did to her or him self and blame God mumu, ,( if you can read faster say it ten times none stop)
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Rutycool(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
ooops another wailing wailer, wailing knowing fully she is going to hell. For her to even say she wil rather burn in hell, means some instinct in her tells her that hell is REAL..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Asiwere wi ni okan re pe kosi olorun : d mad man said in his mind dat there is no God

Is a matter of choice, u either choose life or death bt as for me nd my house we will serve d living God

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by wisdomiskey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, I don't know how a god who allows bad things happen to people who are supposed to be his children is good, he sure acts like the devil.

Stfu!

every post yuh make on
diz site iz full of anger
nd bitterness.

yuh are vile nd rotten 2
d core, juss lyk yuh
stinkin putrid punni

frustrated hag lyk yuh cool

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
She confirms psychiatric issues are part of transgenders.

He is psychiatric because He refuses to believe in a white-bearded Invisible man that dwells in the sky?

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Joshuadon: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
All those verses the demon-incarnate quoted is meant only to deceive the gullible who ain't grounded.My fellow NL Can anything good come out from a TRANSGENDER
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ibrutex(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

YEA! and we use it to cast FEAR into the minds of infidels like you...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
ignoramus undecided A dog destined to stray will never hear the hunter's whistle . A fool would always give reasons for his stupidity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Intendy: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
No time for wastage.
But don't be surprise that she might still be fortunate to give her/his life 2 Christ and make heaven while supporters march to hell
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by xcellinking(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
My God is merciful God. His mercies endureth forever. He will not withhold His goodness from her. But she has to repent so she won't suffer damnation in eternity.

That's y the Bible says 'the letter killeth, the spirit gives life. The words that I speak unto you are Spirit and they are life's.

Seek for revelation not your human understanding of God's word.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, I don't know how a god who allows bad things happen to people who are supposed to be his children is good, he sure acts like the devil.
ANOTHER EEDIOT angry

YOU WON'T BLAME THE MAN FOR THEIR OWN OUTCOME, BUT YOU BLAME GOD?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by pussyphilia(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
My rational mind will Never allow me believe that any god/God exists.

Until that self acclaimed almighty god shows him/her self for the world to see, he remains what he is... A MYTH!

For those that may wanna start threatening me with 'hellfire', I have the opinion that the so called hellfire might even be a very interesting place to be since it has been said that great guys like Michael Jackson, Pope John Paul etc are there.

. Mehn! I can't wait to learn some dance steps from MJ in the so called 'hellfire'. It will be more fun than perpetually singing in praises of one man.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ugotuf(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
kodded:

my brother may GOD bless richly for this

cause you just bless my day with this

Yes, GOD can never be mocked nor belittled by mere mortals whose lives and existence HE holds and dictates.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tinyanosa(f): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God is a malevolent bully
May GOD Almighty, the lamb that sits on the throne and the GOD that made heaven is duelling place and earth His foot stone have mercy on you because you are ignorant of HIS word. If God want to shoot you He will not miss because His is God.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nehemz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
If u like
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Joshuadon: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

He is psychiatric because He refuses to believe in white-bearded Invisible man that dwells in the sky?

Safe journey to HELL Smhso we have so many psycho's on NL
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by blakky97(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
guy when you see the HELL you go change mouth.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Doxkelly1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Alu melu!!! Haram!!! Abomination!!! Ekwensu a graduate la, turu ime we mo' Steph
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Successdude(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokemans in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.
Yeah yeah, you dnt even know THE GOD; HE has got no spokeman; HE speaks for HIMSELF. and lest i forget, it's 'spokesmen' not 'spokemans'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinyanosa:
May GOD Almighty, the lamb that sits on the throne and the GOD that made heaven is duelling place and earth His foot stone have mercy on you because you are ignorant of HIS word. If God want to shoot you He will not miss because His is God.
Please stop the nonsense, he's a joke, nothing but a myth created by humans.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by film2(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
May God have Mercy on your soul alas you will curse the day you were born when you end your mortal life...God is not the monster; you are a monster, a demon
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by iyketech(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
As for me and my house we will serve the lord!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by spencekat(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
ifeness:

A fool believes without asking for evidence.
The evidence is too clear for the fool to see.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokemans in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.

He is a mysterious GOD and so unfathomable. To him i give all the glory,power and majesty for evermore...AMEN

Kaa bi o osi

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by passey: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
I would have loved to address the issue of God, evil, pain,death and eternity but in doing that I would have responded to something/ somebody that does not exist.. Wtf is transgender? Is it a gender in transit or what? That thing(its supposed to be an item since it does not have a gender, right?- may be it does not even rise to the dignity of a thing) is an expression of confussion. The absence of definition. perhaps something worse. It is insanity deserving of pity(if it was not too so shameless) for 'something' to not be able to understand "its" basic definition and classification(male,female or even hermaphrodite). Pained and confused attention seeking nutcase seeking validation! Just go on pervert... You can drive a car your feet's if you want to. As for God, He does not need your approval to be! PS... I wish some wanabe atheist(confusionist) with some sense of logic remaining can debate the issue of God with me without resorting to name-calling. I don't mean the misfits that don't know what they believe, those are agnostics!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Successdude(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=ogochukwu247 post=36597656]

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.
(This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

Devil no knw bible pass me o. Meanwhile, YES MY GO CREATES EVIL,DARKNESS,KILLS and the rest but guess what, rose,(Smiling) 'HE OWES NO ONE AN APOLOGEEE.'
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Illuminator9:
Babe Your Destruction Is Near.

Is this not her point?

God doesn't destroy people.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freeze22(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even though the LORD is "not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance"(2Pet 3:9), He also said in Number 14:28 that "Say to them, 'As I live, declares the LORD, what you have said in my hearing I will do to you:"
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otiigba1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
All this so called christians and lover of God fighting,speaking and insulting this woman on behalf of God, you are no different from this girl undecided

Why not let God speak for himself? Am sure he is Grown up and brave enough to speak or fight for himself
The woman gave her opinion on God and you all sanctimonious christians are on here insulting like you are all more righteous than every one else angry

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otiigba1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Is this not her point?

God doesn't destroy people.
exactly!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
4 ha mind she tink say she go burn 4 hell? She go still fresh 4 hell bt d hell go dy torment am.D koboko wey devil go use flog am 4 hell has been under construction 4 two thousand year's now,devil don nearly finish constructing am...rubbish transgender...mtchew
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Joshuadon:

Safe journey to HELL Smhso we have so many psycho's on NL

I only asked a question & you are talking of hell

what is wrong with you Christians? you are the ones that lie, steal, fornicate & do all sort of evil yet you lots are quick to condemn others.✘

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.