Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92597 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
otumopkor:

Well I have a news flash for you bro. You are using your name #Joe4christ to propagate the gospel already so....am good. Whatever beef you have with Christ can be sorted out when you kneel and pray to him. Have a blessed day bro #Joe4Christ

Someday you'll look back at your religious comments and you'll laugh so hard at your ignorance and self induced indoctrination powered by fear.
I hope u get enlightened enough to start questioning your doctrines and religious stance. - As only you can liberate yourself from mental slavery.

Cheers!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by DEUSHA(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
U changing ur original self to smthing else is a grievious sin before God not to talk of using ur tongue u should ve tamed to insult ur creator,Remember we are nothing but pencils which can be broken at anytime in d hands of our creator.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by favouredon(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully
May God have mercy on u. Thats all I can say
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Abidemi501(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2015
She had gone banana. Because, the bible, the fool says there z no God
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
Again, the question remains the same...have you eliminated all the possibilities to conclude that only the christian god you vouch for is the only way?....
Because the singularity is a point where classical physics breaks down...so how can you extract anything or a living breathing hocus pocus magical being from there?

In the very least, you're arguing from ignorance....to a presumed assumption and trying to use your position to back it up...which is another fallacy from authority...
Oga u hv no idea wat I'm talking abt obviously for u to say singularity is whr classical ohysics breakdown. If u want a real argument, u can't get it here. I cnt afford that tym. look for a knowledgeable physicist around u or better still do some research. U are making statements I didn't make, cos I nrva said it is the only way. did u even comprehend or digest my post? I honestly doubt u did. Do some research.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by brainbox2014(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Eronmosele:

When I read posts like this, my first inclination is to simply ignore. But when I read your response, I discovered my job had just been reduced. I would have liked your post except that we disagree on only one point. I believe God is a good God. He does no evil. He may allow or permit evil but He is never the originator. He is good God. The issue is when we are faced with the unfavorable results of our actions, we wonder why, then suggest God must be wicked or evil. He is a just God. I am so happy you noticed that the op quoted verses from the old testament and the error is quite apparent. The old testament reads like a poem. It usually cannot be interpreted without a clear understanding of context. I used to be confused until I understood. As a boy, my first bibles thankfully were KJV's so I learnt to read carefully from a very early age. The old testament is referred to as the 'shadow' of things to come which of course was revealed in the new testament, which is Christ Jesus. It all points in the direction of Christ Jesus. Is the old testament God's word? Yes by all means, we would never have understood the new testament and the work of grace if there was no old Testament! But we must always read it with understanding that comes from the new Testament because now we have the 'image'. Finally I want to say this, if a man has not encountered God personally, there is not much he can know about these things we write about. I have had marvellously tangible experiences that I cannot explain in mere words and how I wish every Christian has had these sort of experiences. I have been at the crossroads before believe me. I am not one of those who are Christians today simply because I was born into a Christian home, as is my privilege. I have a very critical and restless mind, I could easily have made sense of all the anti God theories. But this God, He is my God from now even unto the end!
Thank you for your response, I respect it.

And to those who still believe God does not exist, I feel really sorry for you. Truly. I wish I could help. You remind me of the man who swore by his life the other day in a bus that there is nothing like HIV! As a medic, I have come face to face with the virus and seen first hand how it has devastated lives and families. But how can I help such a man? Let me suggest to you a very effective solution. Are you at that crossroad? You want to know God, if He truly exists? It's simple. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. There is no special prayer format. Just say and mean it from the depths of your heart. God if You are real please reveal yourself to me and show me the true way that leads to you. Be ready for the shock of your Life!
God bless you.

On the point of God being evil I'll like to rephrase. It's relative. One of the definitions of the word evil is an intention to harm or punish. Humans who do wrong will see God as evil when he decides to punish them. That's my point. So while you see Him in the nice, all-loving picture, do not forget that He is a consuming fire who can consume those who do evil. It is in that context that He appears evil to those who do evil. For example, he consumed a whole city of Sodomites with fire. So God is not harmless. He can cause great havoc and He owes no one any explanation. Neither does He need anyone to defend Him. People sometimes define good as nice and harmless, and that's where they get it wrong with God.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
joe4christ:

Someday you'll look back at your religious comments and you'll laugh so hard at your ignorance and self induced indoctrination powered by fear.
I hope u get enlightened enough to start questioning your doctrines and religious stance. - As only you can liberate yourself from mental slavery.

Cheers!

yes i agree am enslaved by Christ Jesus and i will continue to do his will till i die. I still feel you should kneel and pray to God to solve whatever beef you have because your name says you are for Christ and Joe is a biblical name. Well, My advise for you is to purge yourself of such hate for Christianity and also be joe4christ and not joe(not4)christ. Adios
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

You don kolo angry angry
na 100% bitter be dat o grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by onweson(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
My sister, I warn you to repent of your post. U couldn't have said that the almighty God who created you is a monster. Remember He loves you and made you in His image and likeness. repent now.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
Oga u hv no idea wat I'm talking abt obviously for u to say singularity is whr classical ohysics breakdown. If u want a real argument, u can't get it here. I cnt afford that tym. look for a knowledgeable physicist around u or better still do some research. U are making statements I didn't make, cos I nrva said it is the only way. did u even comprehend or digest my post? I honestly doubt u did. Do some research.
*Yawn

an astronomer that doesn't know physics breaks down at a singularity because of the curvature of the space around it... grin

Even typing "physics breaks down" in Google would tell you that, but I guess claiming to be a scientist while spewing jargon is the fancy for some..
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But that's not enough reason for one to change his/her gender. Okay, I know albinism is as a result of shortage of melanin in the skin. What if "transgenderism" is as a result of shortage of testosterone in a man or oestrogen in the case of a woman

No, there's no correlation between these, well, not that I know of. Low testosterone levels in men results in low energy levels, low libido etc; and I think low estrogen levels in a woman indicates there might be a problem with the ovaries and she will be exhibiting similar symptoms consistent with menopause. So, I suppose that transgenderism is a psychological issue. Not everyone has the mental stamina to cope with the traumatic vicissitudes of life they experience, and this is one of the possible results when some people's minds have been messed up really bad. Mental illnesses, in my opinion, are by far the most complicated to detect and/or resolve because most times there's no quick fix to it and it might take a prolonged treatment and a whole lot of time. Probably 80% of the human society are "crazy" in some sort of way but half of them don't even know it, let alone to seek treatment. Just look at Nairaland for example, crazy people of all sorts are here grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

No, there's no correlation between these, well, not that I know of. Low testosterone levels in men results in low energy levels, low libido etc; and I think low estrogen levels in a woman indicates there might be a problem with the ovaries and she will be exhibiting similar symptoms consistent with menopause. So, I suppose that transgenderism is a psychological issue. Not everyone has the mental stamina to cope with the traumatic vicissitudes of life they experience, and this is one of the possible results when some people's minds have been messed up really bad. Mental illnesses, in my opinion, are by far the most complicated to detect and/or resolve because most times there's no quick fix to it and it might take a prolonged treatment and a whole lot of time. Probably 80% of the human society are "crazy" in some sort of way but half of them don't even know it, let alone to seek treatment. Just look at Nairaland for example, crazy people of all sorts are here grin
You have a point, I'm inclined to reason with you. But I just can't fathom why a man would want to become a woman, It's mind boggling, or why a full grown man will have affection emotionally and sexually for his fellow man.

I once read an article/story on BBC online, about a man who was born gay, yes, he was born gay. Very touching story, I wish I can tell it all here, this man tried to kill himself on various occasions because he knew he wasn't normal. This guy enlisted into the US Marine, to fight in the Vietnam War, just because he wanted to die. Take note, He was from a strictly religious family and didn't want to commit suicide.... Well, he survived the war as fate may have it. Many things happened afterwards. He was the first US Marine to publicly announce he's gay.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
*Yawn

an astronomer that doesn't know physics breaks down at a singularity because of the curvature of the space around it... grin

Even typing "physics breaks down" in Google would tell you that, but I guess claiming to be a scientist while spewing jargon is the fancy for some..
U want to argue with wat u just saw in Google? that's dumb. U said classical physics. and classical physics was proven wrong by relativity theories and of course atomic theories too not that crap u put up thr. and the space ur talking abt whr do u think it emanated from? its useless replying u as u dnt hv a clue abt cosmology or physics, Google without research feeds u warped info some times u knw. That's d last from me, I'm busy with appraisals. Shalom
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
U want to argue with wat u just saw in Google? that's dumb. U said classical physics. and classical physics was proven wrong by relativity theories and of course atomic theories too not that crap u put up thr. and the space ur talking abt whr do u think it emanated from? its useless replying u as u dnt hv a clue abt cosmology or physics, Google without research feeds u warped info some times u knw. That's d last from me, I'm busy with appraisals. Shalom
Astronomer indeed...did I say I just saw it on Google or anyone could merely type "physics breaks down" and get the basic gist of why physics breaks down at a singularity?

You have to be some pathetic school boy with little comprehension to say classical physics is wrong due to relativity when relativity is a branch of modern physics...or did you miss that lecture? grin

So please, stop posting BS here...

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abidemi501:
She had gone banana. Because, the bible, the fool says there z no God

She never said there was no God. She just said that the Christian (Mark that word) God is a monster. Come to think of it, isn't she right? A God that can ask men to dash babies against stones. That is enough to call anyone a monster.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Tweetbright(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
the greatest sin was not even insulting God but by altering his original form, may God have mercies. all this her ranting will end the day God seizes her breath.... I wonder who feeds her with such destructive comments.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
Astronomer indeed...did I say I just saw it on Google or anyone could merely type "physics breaks down" and get the basic gist of why physics breaks down at a singularity?

You have to be some pathetic school boy with little comprehension to say classical physics is wrong due to relativity when relativity is a branch of modern physics...or did you miss that lecture? grin

So please, stop posting BS here...
So u think I'm a student like u? lol. Anyway classical physics cannot hold for extremely large or small bodies and for bodies with extremely high velocities. Relativity proves that f cannot be rqual to ma for bodies that move at exfremely great speed. its vry complicated and Google cannot give u the full picture. but why am I even talking to someone who isn't in my field and has no idea of some concepts I'm talking abt and has to use Google pages as evidence. ur a pathetic student if u think u can argue stuff outside ur field. U hv no idea of wat I'm posting so keep wateva u just saw on Google to urself. and u think Google can make u understand physics? We shud all sit at home n Google evrytin then, wat's d need for getting a higher education. Stick to ur field man, physics ain't for slow pokes.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
So u think I'm a student like u? lol. Anyway classical physics cannot hold for extremely large or small bodies and for bodies with extremely high velocities. Relativity proves that f cannot be rqual to ma for bodies that move at exfremely great speed. its vry complicated and Google cannot give u the full picture. but why am I even talking to someone who isn't in my field and has no idea of some concepts I'm talking abt and has to use Google pages as evidence. ur a pathetic student if u think u can argue stuff outside ur field. U hv no idea of wat I'm posting so keep wateva u just saw on Google to urself. and u think Google can make u understand physics? We shud all sit at home n Google evrytin then, wat's d need for getting a higher education. Stick to ur field man, physics ain't for slow pokes.
Yes physics isn't for re.tards that can't differentiate modern, classical and quantum physics...nor understand why it breaks down at a singularity...

And mind you, you are stating the equation for newtonian physics,force(force=mass x acceleration) which in special relativity it is also F = ma....unless you learnt physics in a dustbin...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You have a point, I'm inclined to reason with you. But I just can't fathom why a man would want to become a woman, It's mind boggling, or why a full grown man will have affection emotionally and sexually for his fellow man.

I once read an article/story on BBC online, about a man who was born gay, yes, he was born gay. Very touching story, I wish I can tell it all here, this man tried to kill himself on various occasions because he knew he wasn't normal. This guy enlisted into the US Marine, to fight in the Vietnam War, just because he wanted to die. Take note, He was from a strictly religious family and didn't want to commit suicide.... Well, he survived the war as fate may have it. Many things happened afterwards. He was the first US Marine to publicly announce he's gay.

Many so-called "born gay" folks were actually victims of rapë during their childhoods, some as far as their toddler years. Some later recover psychologically, but some don't and these are the ones I think who usually make such "i-was-born-gay" claims. Being gay isn't genetic, if it were, then it would be scientifically transferable on the genetic level and within the human gene pool - but it's not. It's a psychological thing. Sometimes, it's due to depravity, sometimes maybe some have set their minds to want to explore things beyond what is considered normal in nature, some are just outrightly insane, some are just adhering to the popular zeitgeist in the world...and so on. The reasons are variegated, but truth be told it's a choice. They chose to, no matter whatever scientific lies and unfounded theories they come up with trying to make themselves acceptable to human society as being normal. But that's their problem, not mine. If any one chooses to live as an anomaly (gay or what have you), I don't have a problem with that so long as they don't violate my space and my interests. Otherwise, then i'll give them hell, simple!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sirkay147(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

God have mercy
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by firstolalekan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
[s] Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind
[/s]
Stop being a silly hypocrite

What stupíd open mind again do you need to understand a story book written by men of the past in for, English language
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
As a physicist who majored in astronomy I need to point out that thr has to be a God. That's the only possible explanation to the emergence of the singularity from whence the world evolved. QED.
And this was where you claimed that god was the only explanation for the singularity...so I'm asking again, how can you deduce that when nothing meaningful can be gotten at that singularity since everything breaks down?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sirkay147(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

You better burn in hell like you said and stop playing on people's head here
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by makahlj2: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.
Quite the contrary; gods die when no one worships them anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
firstolalekan:
[/s]
Stop being a silly hypocrite

What stupíd open mind again do you need to understand a story book written by men of the past in for, English language

Written by men through the inspiration of God.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
Yes physics isn't for re.tards that can't differentiate modern, classical and quantum physics...nor understand why it breaks down at a singularity...

And mind you, you are stating the equation for newtonian physics,force(force=mass x acceleration) which in special relativity it is also F = ma....unless you learnt physics in a dustbin...
Ok. keep googling it. I laugh at u for using wat u see on Google as a basis for saying f=ma in special theory of relativity. The a in relativity has modifications and cannot be used as v^2/r like in classical. Google more to see for urself the modifications. Ur a real Dundee.... Now let me be young man... shouldn't you be in lectures?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
Ok. keep googling it. I laugh at u for using wat u see on Google as a basis for saying f=ma in special theory of relativity. The a in relativity has modifications and cannot be used as v^2/r like in classical. Google more to see for urself the modifications. Ur a real Dundee.... Now let me be young man... shouldn't you be in lectures?
First off,let me just laugh....again this is a person that claims to be an astronomer and said the entire formula isn't even applicable in relativity...so has my mention of it in special relativity changed that?..

And when I called you out on your kiddie knowledge of physics,that anyone could get that you're wrong from simple Google...you hung on to that like a rabid monkey... grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ese00(f): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Bible Says, just before judgement LUCIFER will raise his head. That means that he is here already. You could just be him. Since the earth is at the verge of judgement. Instead of you to Focus on why your surgery went wrong to giving you a miserable face and body you are there ranting rubbish. I feel sorry for your soul I can't even waste my prayers on you
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by teeastute(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Subhanalah! She's endowed with madness
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Superman11(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.

it is not in your place to sentence her ..
let her be ..
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
First off,let me just laugh....again this is a person that claims to be an astronomer and said the entire formula isn't even applicable in relativity...so has my mention of it in special relativity changed that?..

And when I called you out on your kiddie knowledge of physics,that anyone could get that you're wrong from simple Google...you hung on to that like a rabid monkey... grin
F*ck off smello. You expect me to explain evrytin here in details eh? You are funny. If u need a lesson in cosmology ad relativity that is not for NL. f=ma cannot hold in relativity. proof of this is abt 3 pages long... Now let me be boy... Take ur sorry arse somwhr else. I'm done joining issues with u.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by BurnishFarm: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.
Her Bible quotations does not make sense to me. she has sold herself to devil and now looking for people with low understanding to bring down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.