Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92593 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by marwanafrica: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
i pray b4 she dies she should realise her wrong thought about God almighty, And acept Allah as the lord of all the world and his oness
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Basii: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Any body here that does not believe that hell is real? Here is a site that share articles about the revelation of heaven and hell, the exposure of the plan by kingdom of darkness against christians and how to live a christian life. you will be afraid of going to hell after going through the articles in the site below. visit eternityrace.com
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by gemale(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
nelsonoba:

Ok na........no problem. By the time your eyes close on your deathbed here on earth and they open up in eternity burning in the unquenchable flames of hell, then you will know if God had been making empty threats when He warned us about hell and Jesus said in no uncertain terms that "I am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no man comes to The Father except through me".

You can keep getting angry with God and allowing yourself to be deceived by Satan and be used in deceiving others, but let me tell you a harsh truth; when the devil is done with using you to deceive other people, HE WILL DUMP YOU FASTER THAN IT TAKES FOR A LIGHTNING STRIKE TO OCCUR, and you will still end up in the flames of hell. Not because God is happy to see you in hell despite all your insults at Him, but for one single fact - that you rejected the free gift of salvation and a relationship with God through His Son Jesus who loved you so much to die as a payment for your sin and my sin!

typical weapons in d arsenal of certain xtians... fear & guilt. worship of God shld b born out of tru luv & nt fear of death/hell.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by gemale(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
2 evry man/woman his/her own opinion... freedom of religion & xpression in action. difference in belief shld b toleratd as long as no one tries 2 force his/her own on odas.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
favouredon:

May God have mercy on u. Thats all I can say

Why?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by nelsonoba: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
gemale:

typical weapons in d arsenal of certain xtians... fear & guilt. worship of God shld b born out of tru luv & nt fear of death/hell.

That's your business. If you don't have sense enough to look around the creations - the earth, the mighty stars, the whole universe and all that are in it, and tell yourself the truth that whoever created all these things must be an awesome and mighty personality, great enough to be feared, then wait till you die and find out if God is worth fearing or not!

You should count it a great honour and priviledge that God in all His might and omnipotence could still consider the worst sinner worth loving enough to give His son as a sacrifice for our redemption despite the fact that we didn't even deserve it, yet you have enough boldness to come out here to debate if that same God who gives u the free oxygen you are breathing to stay alive and criticise Him is to be worshipped whether out of love or fear!

For your information, I love God because He first loved me even when I didn't deserve His love, but beyond that, I FEAR HIM. HE IS NOT MY MATE, SO I FEAR HIM! If you hate the fact that I implied that God is to be feared, that is YOUR BUSINESS! I will keep loving and fearing God. I want to make it to heaven if you don't
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by xest(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Superman11:

it is not in your place to sentence her ..
let her be ..
u too inclusive, u will wrath in hell
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
otumopkor:

yes i agree am enslaved by Christ Jesus and i will continue to do his will till i die. I still feel you should kneel and pray to God to solve whatever beef you have because your name says you are for Christ and Joe is a biblical name. Well, My advise for you is to purge yourself of such hate for Christianity and also be joe4christ and not joe(not4)christ. Adios

I really don't wanna engage u in a hot debate here cos I aint got energy for that, but I believe you must have been new here at this religious section.
Well, 4christ u see in my moniker says it all, - which is, that I was once a devoted Christian and propagated the gospel of christ here, my imprint is still historical here, I said and did more for the gospel than you could ever do here. You see virtually all the atheists and unbelievers u see in this religious section were once dedicated and committed christians who once held so high the christian faith, and that's why you will agree with me that majority of them are vast and knowledgeable about the scriptures.
Have you once bothered why they ever thought it wise to have left the faith
I'll give u just one simple answer, and that is, cos with deep studies and research, they've come to realize that the Bible is not as infallible as they were taught to believe even as kids growing in the church, and if the Bible is fallible and full of contradictions that could have only been as a result of human, being an imperfect specie, then it's definitely not the word of God, and if it is not, then what is the rationality behind believing in one God deity?
How could one possibly love a God who cannot even save his own people from the grips of mere mortals like Boko Haram who go unchallenged, killing the christians in the very "House of God" destroying lives and properties and disrupting the communion between God and his supposed people.
What about the prayers rendered in tears and agony over the years by the Christians Nationwide to your God to come to their aid and put a stop to the boko haram sh*t, did he answer your prayers? No! He seems not concern about the blacks, he probably is only concerned about the Israelis - So, you will agree with me that he is either a racist God or a mean one... There's so much I have against him, but not worth wasting my energy on institutionalized mythical character.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by iRepNaija1: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
xest:
Am given her my own supposed assumption on wat God wil do to her,if u r part of her u can go burn wit her too.

That's the point I'm trying to make. We don't need your assumptions. You're human just like she is. Who are you judge and decide? It's backward, idiotic, bible-thumping, sanctimonious, judgmental Nigerian people like you that make me embarrassed and have other countries laughing out us. Fool.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
joe4christ:

I really don't wanna engage u in a hot debate here cos I aint got energy for that, but I believe you must have been new here at this religious section.
Well, 4christ u see in my moniker says it all, - which is, that I was once a devoted Christian and propagated the gospel of christ here, my imprint is still historical here, I said and did more for the gospel than you could ever do here. You see virtually all the atheists and unbelievers u see in this religious section were once dedicated and committed christians who once held so high the christian faith, and that's why you will agree with me that majority of them are vast and knowledgeable about the scriptures.
Have you once bothered why they ever thought it wise to have left the faith
I'll give u just one simple answer, and that is, cos with deep studies and research, they've come to realize that the Bible is not as infallible as they were taught to believe even as kids growing in the church, and if the Bible is fallible and full of contradictions that could have only been as a result of human, being an imperfect specie, then it's definitely not the word of God, and if it is not, then what is the rationality behind believing in one God deity?
How could one possibly love a God who cannot even save his own people from the grips of mere mortals like Boko Haram who go unchallenged, killing the christians in the very "House of God" destroying lives and properties and disrupting the communion between God and his supposed people.
What about the prayers rendered in tears and agony over the years by the Christians Nationwide to your God to come to their aid and put a stop to the boko haram sh*t, did he answer your prayers? No! He seems not concern about the blacks, he probably is only concerned about the Israelis - So, you will agree with me that he is either a racist God or a mean one... There's so much I have against him, but not worth wasting my energy on institutionalized mythical character.

Cheers!

Am not a pastor or a priest. And thank God we do not have energy to type long messages, but I must say that i would rather serve God here on earth and die to see that it was all a lie, than not to serve God here on earth and see that I missed out on eternity. Serving God does not cost a thing as nike would say #Justdoit

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Eronmosele(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
brainbox2014:

On the point of God being evil I'll like to rephrase. It's relative. One of the definitions of the word evil is an intention to harm or punish. Humans who do wrong will see God as evil when he decides to punish them. That's my point. So while you see Him in the nice, all-loving picture, do not forget that He is a consuming fire who can consume those who do evil. It is in that context that He appears evil to those who do evil. For example, he consumed a whole city of Sodomites with fire. So God is not harmless. He can cause great havoc and He owes no one any explanation. Neither does He need anyone to defend Him. People sometimes define good as nice and harmless, and that's where they get it wrong with God.
I just needed to make that clarification. If you look clearly at my post, you would notice I have not portrayed God as the all nice person you seem to have read. Maybe you saw that in some other post. In fact I mentioned that He is God is a good God and that He is just. These are factual statements, there is no 'rising in defense' here. What then does justice mean? What does judgement mean? Chose your words carefully and you will not be misunderstood. The main point in my response is centered on your apparent claim that God does evil. Well now you have clarified. God does no evil, we suffer from the consequences of our actions. How 'nice' is this? You did not even need to go as far as mentioning the sodom and gomorah fire and brimstone account. What of Ananias and his wife Saphira in the new testament, early church? They were struck dead! Thats justice. He is a good God.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Superman11(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2015
xest:
u too inclusive, u will wrath in hell

Watch your words
read your words
you think your wise?
sorry for you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by pussyphilia(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Ferisidowu:
I see you arent appreciative maybe God should have created you like that..... so as to help your beliefs
there's no God/god my friend.

All na wash!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by pussyphilia(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2015
teryorluv:

That's d fact sis, those dat tried to tamper with Qur'an alone face d consequences not to talk of trying to burn it.
can we arrange for a meeting anywhere Islamic fanatics are not around? Come with ur Quran and I'll burn it to ashes. If I fail, I'll not only pay u for damages but will start practicing Islam. On the other hand if I succeed, you will pay damages and it will be officially established that your Allah/god doesn't exist. In or out?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
pammusphy:
Even the devil quoted the scriptures to prove his points. Im not surprised, he's at it again...
If you need proper interpretation of the scriptures, you must be willing to learn and Open to the Spirit of God to teach you (Matt11:25)
Are you saying that the devil does not understand the word of god because he doesn't have the holy spirit?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2015
otumopkor:

Am not a pastor or a priest. And thank God we do not have energy to type long messages, but I must say that i would rather serve God here on earth and die to see that it was all a lie, than not to serve God here on earth and see that I missed out on eternity. Serving God does not cost a thing as nike would say #Justdoit

Hmmm, it's funny that I actually made this same exact statement you just made above about 2yrs ago.
Well, you can choose to serve a bully as a God, and continually leave your whole life in the fear of the unknown, leaving in the mental slavery thereby fulfilling the desires of your white masters who propagated same religion to your ancestors via slavery and colonialism thereby leaving your life below average of your full potentials, you still wonder why Africa despite being a very religious continent, we are so damn backward in terms of development?
Well, your guess is an good as mine, religion...

Well, it's your choice to live a mediocre kind of life, but I Joe choose to live life to it's full capacity and exploring my full potential without causing anyone harm.
If there where to be a creator, he will be more concern of fixing the world and the problem of the world rather than rewarding and being Judgmental when he himself did far worst unimaginable things...
Well, live and let's live!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2015
nelsonoba:

That's your business. If you don't have sense enough to look around the creations - the earth, the mighty stars, the whole universe and all that are in it, and tell yourself the truth that whoever created all these things must be an awesome and mighty personality, great enough to be feared, then wait till you die and find out if God is worth fearing or not!

You should count it a great honour and priviledge that God in all His might and omnipotence could still consider the worst sinner worth loving enough to give His son as a sacrifice for our redemption despite the fact that we didn't even deserve it, yet you have enough boldness to come out here to debate if that same God who gives u the free oxygen you are breathing to stay alive and criticise Him is to be worshipped whether out of love or fear!

For your information, I love God because He first loved me even when I didn't deserve His love, but beyond that, I FEAR HIM. HE IS NOT MY MATE, SO I FEAR HIM! If you hate the fact that I implied that God is to be feared, that is YOUR BUSINESS! I will keep loving and fearing God. I want to make it to heaven if you don't

Oga, any love born out of fear is not true love, you can take my word to the bank...
And no true God of love would want that kind of love, the God you talk about seems worse than the devil to me, the devil even according to the bible seems a saint compare to Jehovah the one you call your God. Well, no one is trynna change anyone, but you choose to wallow in your own delusion and live in fear.
So, live with it!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Eronmosele:

I just needed to make that clarification. If you look clearly at my post, you would notice I have not portrayed God as the all nice person you seem to have read. Maybe you saw that in some other post. In fact I mentioned that He is God is a good God and that He is just. These are factual statements, there is no 'rising in defense' here. What then does justice mean? What does judgement mean? Chose your words carefully and you will not be misunderstood. The main point in my response is centered on your apparent claim that God does evil. Well now you have clarified. God does no evil, we suffer from the consequences of our actions. How 'nice' is this? You did not even need to go as far as mentioning the sodom and gomorah fire and brimstone account. What of Ananias and his wife Saphira in the new testament, early church? They were struck dead! Thats justice. He is a good God.

Just listen to yourself, your God is anything but just, you tag the bolded justice, how? What about our politicians who have done worst, looting our treasury, what has God done about that??
What about the pastors in the churches using the name of God to loot the congregation and others stealing from the offering box, what has he done about that
What about those who after committing their evil crimes still swear with the bible and the name of your christian God and yet nothing ever happens to them. Do you still see your God as one of justice if he could kill a couple cos they lie in the church and yet millions are doing far worst in the church today yet he chose to shorn them, then he is not just, he is either dead or unjust, and needs to apologize to that couple he sneeze life out of.

Religious people are the most fake, irrational, dumb and hypocritical set of beings that ever lived, and that is why despite Nigerians being religious people, yet we are the most corrupt and backward set of people in measurement with the resources at our disposal as a Nation...

It simply goes a long way to show that Religion in nothing but a scam.
The truth is, anything established on a faulty foundation will always be shaky - and so is religion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by nelsonoba: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2015
joe4christ:

Oga, any love born out of fear is not true love, you can take my word to the bank...
And no true God of love would want that kind of love, the God you talk about seems worse than the devil to me, the devil even according to the bible seems a saint compare to Jehovah the one you call your God. Well, no one is trynna change anyone, but you choose to wallow in your own delusion and live in fear.
So, live with it!

Bros eh, abeg leave me alone to love & fear my own God while you worship your own 'saint devil' who is 'more loving' (according to you). At the end of time when we all step into eternity, we will know who is who

If my fear of God keeps me away from a life of sin which would have led to my eternal damnation, then I want to keep being afraid of God the more! If my fear of God keeps making me a better businessman who would do business with other people and never cheat or defraud them, then I certainly want to fear God the more!! Oga, leave me alone to fear God!!!!!!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
joe4christ:

Hmmm, it's funny that I actually made this same exact statement you just made above about 2yrs ago.
Well, you can choose to serve a bully as a God, and continually leave your whole life in the fear of the unknown, leaving in the mental slavery thereby fulfilling the desires of your white masters who propagated same religion to your ancestors via slavery and colonialism thereby leaving your life below average of your full potentials, you still wonder why Africa despite being a very religious continent, we are so damn backward in terms of development?

Well, it's your choice to live a mediocre kind of life, but I Joe choose to live life to it's full capacity and exploring my full potential without causing anyone harm.
If there where to be a creator, he will be more concern of fixing the world and the problem of the world rather than rewarding and being Judgmental when he himself did far worst unimaginable things...

Not that I wont like to win your soul for Christ tho, but right now.... I rest my case. Shalom!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by soaksman: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
What I feel for you is compassion...I hope the bitterness in you goes away.You will find the truth and your heart will know peace.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by teryorluv(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2015
pussyphilia:
can we arrange for a meeting anywhere Islamic fanatics are not around? Come with ur Quran and I'll burn it to ashes. If I fail, I'll not only pay u for damages but will start practicing Islam. On the other hand if I succeed, you will pay damages and it will be officially established that your Allah/god doesn't exist. In or out?
There is no need for us to meet anywhere, u can try it out yourself and give me the feedback, but mind u its not something to toy with.
Thanks
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Try Jesus our mediator,u can only understand God thru him
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Priceless00(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
If u don't worship God he ll raise stones to replace you. He's never a loser.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by xest(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Superman11:

Watch your words
read your words
you think your wise?
sorry for you.
for supporting who caused,u r also an accomplice
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by xest(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
iRepNaija1:

That's the point I'm trying to make. We don't need your assumptions. You're human just like she is. Who are you judge and decide? It's backward, idiotic, bible-thumping, sanctimonious, judgmental Nigerian people like you that make me embarrassed and have other countries laughing out us. Fool.
see another devil incarnate. Two of u n ur kinds will b at d hottest part of hell. Idiot
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Eronmosele(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
joe4christ:

Just listen to yourself, your God is anything but just, you tag the bolded justice, how? What about our politicians who have done worst, looting our treasury, what has God done about that??
What about the pastors in the churches using the name of God to loot the congregation and others stealing from the offering box, what has he done about that
What about those who after committing their evil crimes still swear with the bible and the name of your christian God and yet nothing ever happens to them. Do you still see your God as one of justice if he could kill a couple cos they lie in the church and yet millions are doing far worst in the church today yet he chose to shorn them, then he is not just, he is either dead or unjust, and needs to apologize to that couple he sneeze life out of.

Religious people are the most fake, irrational, dumb and hypocritical set of beings that ever lived, and that is why despite Nigerians being religious people, yet we are the most corrupt and backward set of people in measurement with the resources at our disposal as a Nation...

It simply goes a long way to show that Religion in nothing but a scam.
The truth is, anything established on a faulty foundation will always be shaky - and so is religion!
Eya you have it quite muddled up my friend. You talk about being religious or religion. See what the Bible says about it. James 1:26&27. That someone is a pastor or goes to church every Sunday or answers John doesn't qualify him for the religion God approves. The kind of religion you observe in Nigeria that does not translate to morality is not it. It's just a show off giving people like you a reason to ridicule. If you are referring to the preponderance of the religion we see in Nigeria, I agree with you that a whole lot of it is indeed scam, in fact I wish you had read some of my other write ups on the issue. But that something is fake doesn't mean there is no original out there, however scarce. As per those thieves you mentioned, who in your opinion should suffer a worse fate than Ananias, I have this to say. In my understanding, One of the reasons God is such perfect judge is that he sees both action and intent. We can only see action, the deed and from there draw our judgement. But only God sees the heart. Also I want to say that when God deals with such people you mentioned, you may not be there to see it. About pastors looting church money are you aware that the Bible talks about them? 1Tim 6:3-5. You wish to seat in the judgment seat with God and determine who should be punished and what punishment to be served? God is holy and for us not so the case. Indeed any holliness or righteousness we can lay claim to comes from Him. How can sinful man like you and I be judges. Don't be distracted by fakes, seek the original before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Eronmosele(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
joe4christ:

Oh Joe4christ. I had taken my time to write a decent response to you before I read the above. Had I read this prior, I probably? I wouldn't have wasted my time with all that. I can infer from your remarks that you are either atheist or agnostic. In your opinion to believe in God is to be mediocre? It's one of two things I presume. You are either incredibly ignorantly transferring your vexation with God through your remarks to others or you are actually deliberately (even unknowingly) part of a group (in case you don't know this, you are also religious, and what you are preaching is not new to me) who is out purposefully to deceive people into focusing their whole attention on this transient phase of life with the intent that the people you succeed at deceiving miss out on eternity. Let me tell you in all sincerity, there is more than meets the eyes. There is more. I have personally been privileged to experience things in this realm and the next. I am not a pastor, I have no special title or portfolio. But know this, you will give account whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you expect it or not, it's a day of reckoning. And on that day when you stand before God you will discover the limitations of man's wisdom, how those permutations, inferences, conclusions, philosophies, ideologies you think now to make sense would be foolish and inconsequential. I pray you discover this error before it's late. I have nothing more to say to you Joe, I will not be trading words with you, we are not on the same path.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eronmosele:

Oh Joe4christ. I had taken my time to write a decent response to you before I read the above. Had I read this prior, I probably? I wouldn't have wasted my time with all that. I can infer from your remarks that you are either atheist or agnostic. In your opinion to believe in God is to be mediocre? It's one of two things I presume. You are either incredibly ignorantly transferring your vexation with God through your remarks to others or you are actually deliberately (even unknowingly) part of a group (in case you don't know this, you are also religious, and what you are preaching is not new to me) who is out purposefully to deceive people into focusing their whole attention on this transient phase of life with the intent that the people you succeed at deceiving miss out on eternity. Let me tell you in all sincerity, there is more than meets the eyes. There is more. I have personally been privileged to experience things in this realm and the next. I am not a pastor, I have no special title or portfolio. But know this, you will give account whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you expect it or not, it's a day of reckoning. And on that day when you stand before God you will discover the limitations of man's wisdom, how those permutations, inferences, conclusions, philosophies, ideologies you think now to make sense would be foolish and inconsequential. I pray you discover this error before it's late. I have nothing more to say to you Joe, I will not be trading words with you, we are not on the same path.

I really shouldn't be replying a shallow minded fellow, but for the record, let me make this clear to you, I'm not trynna change u or anyone, and I'm not mad at ur imaginary God, talking about spirituality, I've experienced that more than you can ever do in your lifetime, but let me be plain with you, if there was any God somewhere, then he is someone else but not the Jewish God you call your God.

He is no role model and therefore has no jurisdiction to ask someone to be holy when he himself is evil as recorded in the bible...
The foundation of your love for him is nothing but fear, and that is no love.

Don't quote me further.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by emmyskies(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

why are you evangelizing to me, i ve been doing same thing for years before i face reality and do away with fantasy and fake hope. i'd know pretty much about that good news you are blowing thinking you will get credit from god for that.
I don't know you before, neither do I now. I don't know why we crossed paths nor why I'm evangelizing to you but definetly, it for a reason.
Pls Miss, you've walked the road tagged 'christianity' doesn't mean you've lived in JESUS CHRIST. I wish not to talk much but I implore you to look deep down you, deep deep down your heart, yes, you might be okay with your present life and need no change but reality check says You Need To Be Saved. JESUS CHRIST needs you to be saved.
What say ye? Choose you this day if thou wilt accept fire or water, life or death.
Read 2 Peter 3:7-14 pls. That portion of the scripture is for you
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by pussyphilia(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2015
teryorluv:

There is no need for us to meet anywhere, u can try it out yourself and give me the feedback, but mind u its not something to toy with.
Thanks
it's just a book made of paper. Nothing more!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2015
emmyskies:

I don't know you before, neither do I now. I don't know why we crossed paths nor why I'm evangelizing to you but definetly, it for a reason.
Pls Miss, you've walked the road tagged 'christianity' doesn't mean you've lived in JESUS CHRIST. I wish not to talk much but I implore you to look deep down you, deep deep down your heart, yes, you might be okay with your present life and need no change but reality check says You Need To Be Saved. JESUS CHRIST needs you to be saved.
What say ye? Choose you this day if thou wilt accept fire or water, life or death.
Read 2 Peter 3:7-14 pls. That portion of the scripture is for you

Have you ever sit and start thinking about other gods like Allah, krishna, and Budha. Human with brain like me and you worship those gods too. They are not insane
. Some of them are are intelligent, been to school, living a good life and so on.
Have you ever think how Allah need you. He don't want your soul to perish and he is actually the true god, there are people who are capable of killing you now for not believing in their god too.

What am actually saying is that those things are man made. Telling me that those years I been a Christian that my heart didn't accept jesus as if my heart is blocked or something. Meaning that all those years i ve been praying, god didn't want to open my heart to the truth of him until you start telling me this now.

That you accepted one god, then dispose other gods didn't make sense. Ok now, not that you accepted the one you believed now (jesus) because of evidence and prove, but you accepted it with faith, why not accept others gods and do whatever it commands with faith. Faith is gullibility, accepting something without evidence and substantiation.

Until you tell me why you believe in jesus and leave others gods behind, i will reconsider my stands then.
Looking forward your reasons.

Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.