Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92651 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by evanguzoma: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2015
already you have the mark of 666 in your forehaed and arm, just a little to you will be fully a demon eternally sealed for destruction in hellfire. Antichrist like you reprnt or you perish.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by crownedprinz(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
ℓ̊ was on nairaland when someone said god is a Malovelent bully....another said god is evil quoting it with bible....ℓ̊ wanted replying then ℓ̊ noticed not everyone are human beings...some are demons...so replying them is as good as joblessness...Ŧђε lord Rebuke Ŧђε devil

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
akthedream:
You just displayed your stupidy in a haste...is that what your religion has been teaching you?....It seems your only problem on earth is Islam...May God have mercy on you..Peace!
May God have mercy on you and remove every stupidity from you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by VickyRotex(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
is your toto bitter or sour?

You don kolo angry angry
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by brainbox2014(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Talking about after-life, Muhammad Ali has got something to say (watch here >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QE9XBovMk0 ).

Back to the subject of God being evil, well, maybe she's not very far from the truth, just that she's got a jaundiced view of the facts. The fact is, God is an absolute God capable of doing both good and evil. He is God be it in light or in darkness. He remain God regardless of what you think of Him (we are just like tiny dots that will make no difference if we all decide to speak against his sovereignty. He ain't no democratic leader). But the question is; when (and to whom) does he decide to be evil. To those who do good he'll be good and to those who do evil, he will 'punish' (a term you'll consider as 'evil' when you're on the wrong side). However, God has been more tolerant in this dispensation of grace unlike the time of the law and prophets when he used the mosaic laws to judge people almost instantly. But be not deceived however, his tolerance is giving you the grace to ammend your ways so as to avoid eternal damnation. Pulling out some verses from the old testament is not sufficient to have a holistic view of God's personality. What you need is an encounter which you can freely get through the salvation offered by Jesus.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by luluosas(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2015
So be it!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ngkessy: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Let me stand for d God I serve otherwise I don't hve any comment for blabbers. God of heaven n earth who created everything n gave it life will live on with or without ur worship, if u hve decided to course d same God dat mold u into existence den u have aswell bitten d finger dat fed u.....Gudluck to wateva u choose to say or hw u chose to live, d truth of d gospel has been revealed, Jesus is d truth d way n d life, he who believes shall hv eternal life . Jn 3;16
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Pathferm: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
James 1:13::Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: For God cannot be tempted with Evil,neither does he tempt any man...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sambisa5: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
god be like;

you start seeing the muslims ranting blindfoldedly......they will like this kind of post becos they got to know the thru God thru the wrong means........

Just smh
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Obamina(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Ur artificial puss* will roast well like suya hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2015
BY1434:

Oya. Remodify your post and remove the Quran verse you lifted and post heree out of context
Done
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus is the son of a Higher God, who out of unreasonably kindness and love sent his son to deliver mankind from the legalistic master of creation.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kasend(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2015
even base on all these insult His arm is still open wide to receive you back. I pray u return and ask for forgiveness
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Adet5(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Minus you plus me, plus you minus me the work of God continue..... I pray it will not be too late for you to repent
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Adet5(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Minus you plus me, plus you minus me the work of God continue..... I pray it will not be too late for you to repent
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by chichriso: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
her reward is waiting for her in hell except she repent
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by alvincy(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully
no wonder you ugly .... Your type na Bleep leave am to Bleep again. Who wan carry sumtin as ugly as ugly as you say e wan marry na even the blind can see that ur a bully with your uglyness
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by holybabayo(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Stephanie, You may have thought that you have made very good points. So let me come down to our human levels. If u have ever been in love before, and the person refused to show you love back I am sure you will behave differently. The reason why u changed is that you loved that person for a reason. It may have been for sex, care, faithfulness, etc. When this person is not coming close to expectations u will change. Let us moved further, let us assume that the person u loved was a nobody, no house, no clothes, no shoes, nothing nothing. Everything the person have is from u, and this person is using the resources u gave him to sleep around and even curse you. I am sure you will quickly withdraw you resources and kick him out of your life. Let us go further, let us assume that u created this man. You gave him his very life. Won't u quickly withdraw it?
God made man for a purpose. Man is created to serve God. If u refused to do that despite all the mercies and grace available to u, u will be striped and sent away. That is what the second death is i.e departing from the presence of God and into a everlasting lake of Fire. If u say "where is the love now"? I will say "where is your ex"?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by joe4christ(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind

I guess you meant read the bible gullibly without questioning whatever is written therein, just take every word by faith. Oh no one can question God, he is unquestionable.

Funny how deluded some folks are, any religion that prevents it followers from questioning it's doctrine and practice is as fake as hell.

Take that to the bank!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thexzy(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Then you will roast in hell......*Rubbish* and mind you, You better stop insulting the Lord, If not......OYO is ur case. Anything U'll see just take am like that.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
joe4christ:

I guess you meant read the bible gullibly without questioning whatever is written therein, just take every word by faith. Oh no one can question God, he is unquestionable.

Funny how deluded some folks are, any religion that prevents it followers from questioning it's doctrine and practice is as fake as hell.

Take that to the bank!

Well I have a news flash for you bro. You are using your name #Joe4christ to propagate the gospel already so....am good. Whatever beef you have with Christ can be sorted out when you kneel and pray to him. Have a blessed day bro #Joe4Christ
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otumopkor(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2015
thexzy:
Then you will roast in hell......*Rubbish* and mind you, You better stop insulting the Lord, If not......OYO is ur case. Anything U'll see just take am like that.

And thou shall not Judge. All you do is to teach, so that they might correct the errors in their ways. Bless
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by perryy(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokesmen in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.
in the words of Abdrushi, the author of the Grail message, 'those who take no time to understand the words of the Lord burden themselves with guilt '. Yes, good and evil come from God, but whatever comes to you, is determine by your thought, words or action. People may see you as a perfect man, but if your heart is evil, you are sure to receive evil. That which you have conceived in your heart will take up form in the physical realm, and like a circle, it must end where it started. That is just the way it is. For more on esoteric teachings, reach me on pin:2B8CD737
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Eronmosele(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
brainbox2014:
Talking about after-life, Muhammad Ali has got something to say (watch here >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QE9XBovMk0 ).

Back to the subject of God being evil, well, maybe she's not very far from the truth, just that she's got a jaundiced view of the facts. The fact is, God is an absolute God capable of doing both good and evil. He is God be it in light or in darkness. He remain God regardless of what you think of Him (we are just like tiny dots that will make no difference if we all decide to speak against his sovereignty. He ain't no democratic leader). But the question is; when (and to whom) does he decide to be evil. To those who do good he'll be good and to those who do evil, he will 'punish' (a term you'll consider as 'evil' when you're on the wrong side). However, God has been more tolerant in this dispensation of grace unlike the time of the law and prophets when he used the mosaic laws to judge people almost instantly. But be not deceived however, his tolerance is giving you the grace to ammend your ways so as to avoid eternal damnation. Pulling out some verses from the old testament is not sufficient to have a holistic view of God's personality. What you need is an encounter which you can freely get through the salvation offered by Jesus.

When I read posts like this, my first inclination is to simply ignore. But when I read your response, I discovered my job had just been reduced. I would have liked your post except that we disagree on only one point. I believe God is a good God. He does no evil. He may allow or permit evil but He is never the originator. He is good God. The issue is when we are faced with the unfavorable results of our actions, we wonder why, then suggest God must be wicked or evil. He is a just God. I am so happy you noticed that the op quoted verses from the old testament and the error is quite apparent. The old testament reads like a poem. It usually cannot be interpreted without a clear understanding of context. I used to be confused until I understood. As a boy, my first bibles thankfully were KJV's so I learnt to read carefully from a very early age. The old testament is referred to as the 'shadow' of things to come which of course was revealed in the new testament, which is Christ Jesus. It all points in the direction of Christ Jesus. Is the old testament God's word? Yes by all means, we would never have understood the new testament and the work of grace if there was no old Testament! But we must always read it with understanding that comes from the new Testament because now we have the 'image'. Finally I want to say this, if a man has not encountered God personally, there is not much he can know about these things we write about. I have had marvellously tangible experiences that I cannot explain in mere words and how I wish every Christian has had these sort of experiences. I have been at the crossroads before believe me. I am not one of those who are Christians today simply because I was born into a Christian home, as is my privilege. I have a very critical and restless mind, I could easily have made sense of all the anti God theories. But this God, He is my God from now even unto the end!
Thank you for your response, I respect it.

And to those who still believe God does not exist, I feel really sorry for you. Truly. I wish I could help. You remind me of the man who swore by his life the other day in a bus that there is nothing like HIV! As a medic, I have come face to face with the virus and seen first hand how it has devastated lives and families. But how can I help such a man? Let me suggest to you a very effective solution. Are you at that crossroad? You want to know God, if He truly exists? It's simple. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. There is no special prayer format. Just say and mean it from the depths of your heart. God if You are real please reveal yourself to me and show me the true way that leads to you. Be ready for the shock of your Life!
God bless you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by busdebbie(f): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by spencekat(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2015
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
ifeness:

Where is the evidence? Put it up let us see!
The evidences are undebatable.The first one is Me.Although,I won't want to join issues with you on the existence of ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by 247notire(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
what does your credentials have to do with there being a god or not... And how many possibilities did you eliminate before the only possibility became specifically the Christian God?

U probably hv no interest in cosmology if ur a scientist which I dnt think u are. Thr are some questions in physics which have not been answered even with the level of advancement ee hv attained. The universe is believed to have emanated from a ooint of singularity also known as the big bang theory. Now the question is wat was the origin of that point, that singularity. And note I hvnt said the Christian God. If u have studied the universe in all its awesomeness and seen a few things ur normal naked eyes can't see, then u wud not for a second think that ll this came about by chaos and randomly. It was a perfect design by a perfectly knowledgeable being who I like to call God. And I do blv in the Christian God for all intents and purposes. I owe u no explanation as to why though, it's thoroughly personal. but blv u me, thr is hardly anyone I knw to be more realistic or pragmatic or analytic than I am... Cosmology isn't child's play, but it did convince me that we r like grains of sand in the universe... As for the elimination, in didn't need to, cos I started with The Almighty and I'm convinced he's the one true God mostly because thr are incontrovertible evidences of most of the biblical accounts... Giants cannot be accounted for by science if we truly evolved, but the bible accounts for giant men that once roamed the earth. and Google this if u dnt understand. so many other evidences too many to write here. Shalim

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ARIZONA123(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Not surprise by her tribe. Yorubs and sophistication. Smh!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2015
247notire:
U probably hv no interest in cosmology if ur a scientist which I dnt think u are. Thr are some questions in physics which have not been answered even with the level of advancement ee hv attained. The universe is believed to have emanated from a ooint of singularity also known as the big bang theory. Now the question is wat was the origin of that point, that singularity. And note I hvnt said the Christian God. If u have studied the universe in all its awesomeness and seen a few things ur normal naked eyes can't see, then u wud not for a second think that ll this came about by chaos and randomly. It was a perfect design by a perfectly knowledgeable being who I like to call God. And I do blv in the Christian God for all intents and purposes. I owe u no explanation as to why though, it's thoroughly personal. but blv u me, thr is hardly anyone I knw to be more realistic or pragmatic or analytic than I am... Cosmology isn't child's play, but it did convince me that we r like grains of sand in the universe... As for the elimination, in didn't need to, cos I started with The Almighty and I'm convinced he's the one true God mostly because thr are incontrovertible evidences of most of the biblical accounts... Giants cannot be accounted for by science if we truly evolved, but the bible accounts for giant men that once roamed the earth. and Google this if u dnt understand. so many other evidences too many to write here. Shalim
Again, the question remains the same...have you eliminated all the possibilities to conclude that only the christian god you vouch for is the only way?....
Because the singularity is a point where classical physics breaks down...so how can you extract anything or a living breathing hocus pocus magical being from there?

In the very least, you're arguing from ignorance....to a presumed assumption and trying to use your position to back it up...which is another fallacy from authority...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jidi: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
I feel I should share with you;

1. For He does not afflict willingly, Nor grieve the children of men. Lamentation 3: 33.

2. Why should a living man complain, A man for the punishment of his sins? Let us search out and examine our ways, And turn back to the
Lord; Lamentation 3: 39 & 40

It is impossible to put a personlity to a non-existent God. You called Him names because you believe in His existence. Sure He exists.

Mr. Dapo, this God is full of love ( John 3:16, Zephaniah 3:17, Malachi 1:2, Mark 10 : 21, and so on). You can not continue sining , lustly perversion (John 3:19), and you expect Him to keep mute and not act.

My advise, Mr. Dapo, I want you to please go for deliverance and fellowship with God by reading His soothing Word to do His will. Do not twist His Word to soothe your conscience.

HELL FIRE IS VERY REAL.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2015
spencekat:
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]The evidences are undebatable.The first one is Me.Although,I won't want to join issues with you on the existence of ALMIGHTY GOD.

You wont argue the existence of an unknown god because there is non. How can you brag about something you do not know.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by DEUSHA(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Have u stop to think abt wat is beneath the earth we are standing on? Or what is suspending d clouds above us? We humans shuld learn to b grateful nd learn to use our tongue wisely so we don't invite the wrath of God upon ourselves nd family,I love God I love jesus my saviour without him I won't be alive today so am indebted to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.