Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage (15377 Views)

Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by mohisi: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kabir Akingbolu gives the law profession in Nigeria a bad name.

While, i do agree that every Citizen has the right to seek a redress in Court, over any issue they feel strongly about, i also feel it is within the powers of the Court to throw out such frivolous suit. Which in essence is trying to make a mockery of our judicial system.

So where has Kabir Akingbolu been all this 16 Years of PDP rule? or why did he not sue the Petroleum Marketers who are like tin gods, and can create an artificial scarcity of petroleum products when they like? i don't know if he trying to be noticed, or simply sent by the PDP Agents of distraction.

But this case will be thrown out, and monetary compensation awarded to the Government by the Judge, against this clown wasting the Judiciary's time.

I have always wondered where there are always a Thousand Lawyers, standing under that tree in Ikeja by Area"F", Kabir Akingbolu has just answered that question for me today.

They are jobless and have too much time on their hands, Kabir Akingbolu is an idle mind and he needs to get a JOB.

mumu lawyer way no get work,were he dey way we dey suffer under oga jona
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
olaolulazio:

Come again pls..
Wasn't I clear enough?
Read my post again and try grasp the message therein.
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by kb77: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Una see dis old fool wen call e self lair wen Jonathan dey seat u fit jump mak dem nor kill u overnite u see quite president wen e dey package d country little by little u wan shout abi why hate gud people dan d bad once if e nor dey get customer mak e push wheelbarrow

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Certifiedboss: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/lawyer-sues-buhari-failure-tackle-fuel-shortage/

One thing about law . When you're not successful you start thinking anyhow and try to sue over anything just to be known and heard .

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by hedonistic: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm sure many people attributed the fuel scarcity earlier this year to Jonathan's "incompetence". Now that we have a 'competent' Dullard in charge who has been in power for almost three months, yet the fuel scarcity hasn't abated, who do we blame? And why shouldn't we support this lawyer?

5 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Princephelar(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Emmahunk(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Someone should please tell this one that PMB is presently too busy to notice anyone seeking cheap popularity. In which planet was he when our refineries were not working? How many law suits did he file?
Where was he when the fuel price was hiked to N87 per liter.
I personally know that he has been sent to distract PMB but let me remind him that the man PMB is too much grounded in accomplishing his set goals that unnecessary distractions do not bother him.
Abeg borrow leg joor

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Kaykay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The dullard wants to tour the world and snap pictures you attention seeking lawyer

Anything that relates to Nigeria problems is not in his list of priority

He is dull he is YOUR president and 1000 of u cannot equal him. Do u have a father? Why are u so daft and lack common sense even if u are PERSONALLY wronged by the president. Ur extent of being worse DULLARD will soon catch up with u. U are exhibiting absolute hatredness, bitterness that might end up eating up. Beware.

3 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by hmuhammad(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Charge and bail lawyer
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by wtfCode: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
mehn, i can see alotta foolish people on nairaland.
What's wrong with what the lawyer did?
So, u people are insulting the lawyer for una 'mr.dullardo' to follow the footsteps of 'mr. cluelessness'.
I troway my cap for some peoples foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Touchforfree(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shey Lawyers no dey pay money to institute a legal case in a court of law ?.

Kabiru est de Charge & Bail undecided undecided.
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Uniben4sure: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
From the comments I am reading here, I pity Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Okwudiri87: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
my dear lawyer pls calm down. Buhari is confuse. He doesnt know where to start from. Its a matter of time nigerians will no wht they did to themselves. God bless goodluck ebele j.
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Token2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Those lawyers are failure and antiprogressive. Do they Sue obasanjo or yarudua or Goodluck when they were I'm ofc? Is this the first time of fuel scarcity in Nigeria this year? Suieing president is not the solution to the issue. Why they did not sue NNPC itself? Baba Buhari is making progress in restructuring Nigeria, and make Nigeria great again as it use to be in the olding days. Everything already spoiled in Nigeria, they should not expect baba Buhari to do everything within 3months.
Those lawyers should sue former presidents and their ministers to return Nigerian resources in their disposal.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by honestivo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
When did some nigerian became this gullible to the extent that even when our leaders is going wrong we can talk, just because he/she belong APC.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by knowledge4(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oga Lawyer, if U are in the saddle, can U do better?
When did PMB become President that U are suing him?
Did he not inherit the problem and has he been doing nothing?
Please, be patient o and let our President do his work
This suit is unnecessary o!

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by shara123(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
The lawyer should go and sit if he doesn't have a job. Does he think its easy to re-build spoilt system?
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Olaolohun(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oga laeyer, park well. Werw u nt in the country 4 d pass 5yrs
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by neocortex: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kabir Akingbolu gives the law profession in Nigeria a bad name.

While, i do agree that every Citizen has the right to seek a redress in Court, over any issue they feel strongly about, i also feel it is within the powers of the Court to throw out such frivolous suit. Which in essence is trying to make a mockery of our judicial system.

So where has Kabir Akingbolu been all this 16 Years of PDP rule? or why did he not sue the Petroleum Marketers who are like tin gods, and can create an artificial scarcity of petroleum products when they like? i don't know if he trying to be noticed, or simply sent by the PDP Agents of distraction.

But this case will be thrown out, and monetary compensation awarded to the Government by the Judge, against this clown wasting the Judiciary's time.

I have always wondered why there are always a Thousand Lawyers, standing under that tree in Ikeja by Area"F", Kabir Akingbolu has just answered that question for me today.

They are jobless and have too much time on their hands, Kabir Akingbolu is an idle mind and he needs to get a JOB.

Zombie, you knew all his points is valid but chose to attack the a well-meaning nigerian patriot
because his suit labelled Buhari as been incompetent.

You might as well remove your eyeballs so that you won't see the fault of your god.
You need to address your self-sabotage.

Thumbs up to kabir Akingbolu.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by neocortex: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
hedonistic:
I'm sure many people attributed the fuel scarcity earlier this year to Jonathan's "incompetence". Now that we have a 'competent' Dullard in charge who has been in power for almost three months, yet the fuel scarcity hasn't abated, who do we blame? And why shouldn't we support this lawyer?

The lawyer is jobless and should be castigated because he is against
almighty Buhari - APC zombies

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Lasese: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Case a joined
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Gamechanger: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
For those calling the lawyer all sorts of name, my take is that lawyers are social engineers. Such cases as his are called public interest cases and you do it not only for yourself but for the betterment of the larger society. Examples of such lawyers abound from Gani Fawehinmi to Tunji Braithwaite to Olisa Agbakoba etc.

Such cases make government become more alive to its responsibilities. Its unfair to label him a hungry or charge and bail lawyer simply because he instituted public interest litigation.

It is left for the government to defend itself by showing what it did or is doing to ameliorate the situation complained of .

BTW, thank God he is not Igbo, otherwise the kind of vitriol that would have been poured on that tribe today eeh. Enemies of progress... Igbo man don collect Money

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Samandgrace(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kabir Akingbolu shuold better go back to his village & start farming if he's not doing well in law profesion bcs its cristal clare that this guy is jobless & have a lot of idle time. Where was he between May 20 to 29, 2015 when the whole Nigerial economy was shut down under Jonathan for shortage of fuel. Oga charge & bail lawyer...go sit down abeg!!!!!
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by dumodust(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
except for few, the responses on this thread have been saddening... a man excises his rights as a patriot and does the right thing every civil person will do which is sue for answers... and all you do is insult him? if you say not feeling the pinch of the scarcity amidst the media silence and les, may God judge you accordingly
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by saimurph: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Attention seeker.
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by seaduzcatt(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
please counsel i advise you kindly take your time to visit section 6(6)c) of the 1999 Constitution as amended. i think that provision alone will guide you as to the merit of your suit. goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.