Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Truth About Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Relationships (1430 Views)

To All Guys That Read This And Pay Close Attention About Relationships / Things You Must Know About Relationships. / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
In a relationship never give ur partner d mindset that u can't live without him/her rather let him/her undastand dat u always think of him/her every moment weda or not dae r aroun, never make dem bliv dat ur world revolves around dem rather make dem undastand dat dey r a integral part of ur world dat can b replaced if need b dou it may take time, never make dem bliv dat dey alone are lucky rather make dem bliv dat u both r blessed to have each other in each other's life and that they r many people ready to snatch u away from dem if dae relapse, finally always appreciate ur partner and try to live in the moment n project into d future considering the speed of ur partner because if u project far into the future, u may end up getting disappointed.

Like I always tell pipu, life is a ride consisting of various phases so enjoy every phase of it like its ur last #YOLO

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by magabounce(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Been a victim... wasnt preety sha
Re: Truth About Relationships by lurlah2014(f): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
relationship is all about give and take## show true love i reciprocate too##
Re: Truth About Relationships by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
9ice one op

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
On this day.. I confer on this thread.. Title of " el shortus sensiblus".. Short and sensible

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
magabounce:
Been a victim... wasnt preety sha

I don't know how to tell pipu sowie because a counsellor ain't sympathic but as an empathic counsellor I can say u just learnt from ur mistake so its up to u to prove to ur doubters dat u won't make such a mistake again

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
relationship is all about give and take## show true love i reciprocate too##

Tru talk dear, bsyds guys have to play hard to get on dier part else ur woman won't value especially wen u're ova submisive
Re: Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Manuelson:
On this day.. I confer on this thread.. Title of " el shortus sensiblus".. Short and sensible
[img]http://fontmeme.com/
embed.php?text=Manuelson&name=Arizonia-Regular.ttf&size=25&style_color=01011C[/img]

Bros I hail oh...tz like u go teach me dis ur language oh!!!
Re: Truth About Relationships by lurlah2014(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
that's not true, cos when you as a guy play hard to get you can be misinterpreted as pride or flirt, therefor its only good for ladies to play hard to get so they can be meaningful and respected by young men of now
rudestmcblaze:

Tru talk dear, bsyds guys have to play hard to get on dier part else ur woman won't value especially wen u're ova submisive
Re: Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
lurlah2014:
that's not true, cos when you as a guy play hard to get you can be misinterpreted as pride or flirt, therefor its only good for ladies to play hard to get so they can be meaningful and respected by young men of now
By playing hard to get I don't mean acting proud, allow me sight an example. There is this girl I was into n she was into me as well, I was always calling her regularly. At a point I decided to stop it to see how she would react. It was only a matter of two days b4 she called me to ask if I had forgotten about her. By playing hard to get means getting ur partner to learn to appreciate u by not always been at their beck and call. Just starving ur partner of urself a little to make them want u more
Re: Truth About Relationships by Houseofglam7(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...... Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by wemmieslim(f): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Truth About Relationships by rudestmcblaze: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Hmmmmmmm...... Food for thought
Now u're sounding like one of my lecturers

(1) (Reply)

New Invention Against Rape / The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.