Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds (1022 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Harrisonwo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ladies…
1. Never depend on your
boyfriend like he is your father,
show him that before he met
you, you are comfortable and
without him you can still be
comfortable.
2. Do not detest a man because
he is not rich. Rather remember
that, he who is rich today, he
may not be rich tomorrow and
he who is poor may not be poor
forever, Richness is like a table
fan, it Rotates.
3. Never you say real men doesn't
come to you when all about you
is fake, dress code, lifestyle, your
name, background etc.
4. Don't say men are just after
your body when you show off all
your body parts. The way you
dress is the way people address
you.
5. Do not say you have dated him
for years yet he doesn't want to
move the relationship to the next
level, my sister every relationship
must not end in marriage.
6. Do not say all men are the
same due to a heartbreak,
remember even the bible said: as
our facial aspect differs same
goes to our characters and
lifestyles.
7. Do not hate relationship
because of past experience,
rather know that every
relationship is a lesson and I tell
you, never you close your eyes
because of the bad things you
have seen because you will never
know when the good one passes
by if your eyes are close, don't
give up on love.
8. Do not be in a hurry to marry
because as God knows your
birthday same goes to your
death day, he knows all our
profile because we are only like
pencils in the hand of the
creator, when your time comes it
will happen just like death.
9. You say guys are not serious
with you, when the background
of your pictures are always in a
hotel room, Joints and inside
different cars when you’re not a
mechanic, on Facebook you have
more than 4353 friends, you are
on bbm with over 1000 bbm
contacts, you’re on 2go with
more than 2000friends not to
talk of Badoo. Whatsapp, Eskimi,
and many more. Which means
you are emotionally confused.
10. Always know that things
happens the way God wants it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
sad
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Gurgle(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Digesting
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
A wise man once told me that he never dates a girl with up to 2000 friends on facebook. In his words
'she got up to 2000 friends, she a ho'
Im yet to see a babe with up to 2000 friends who isnt a ho
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Harrisonwo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
A wise man once told me that he never dates a girl with up to 2000 friends on facebook. In his words
I don't quiet support your view

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Harrisonwo:

I don't quiet support your view

Im not asking you to
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Loads of sucessful ladies with thousands of friends how r they hos?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Loads of sucessful ladies with thousands of friends how r they hos?

They are successful doesnt mean they dont fool around
Pls read the second part of point no. 9
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by sinizia: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Too many rules, no time to obey them.
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

They are successful doesnt mean they dont fool around
Pls read the second part of point no. 9
Yh but fooling around doesnt necessarily make one a ho.. If they are sleeping with every single friend on their list or something den maybe but .. To just say cuz some1 has 2000 friends shes a ho

So if its a guy what is he ?
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh but fooling around doesnt necessarily make one a ho.. If they are sleeping with every single friend on their list or something den maybe but .. To just say cuz some1 has 2000 friends shes a ho

So if its a guy what is he ?

I speak from my own experience toots. If I see one with 2000 friends who isnt a slut I'd say it.
To answer ur question you tell me
From your experiences what will you call a guy with 2000 friends?
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by passionate88: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
If I know any lady with 2000 friends on facebook, I will just ...
Re: 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Not a bad list. If only they will pay heed to these.

No 9 is particularly funny and annoying to me. The question that emanates from my head whenever I see such is; do they actually chat or get to know those people on their friends' list? I could remember when I was still on FB, seeing some people with over 3K friends repels me. Like WTF! Are they there for the sake of it or what? What is the essence?

The most I had on FB then was 50 friends. Yet, I did what i call "sanitation" every now and then. Get to reduce it to maximum of 30. Them dey chop am ni?

Live and learn people.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Are No Longer Cool With Your Girlfriend, Dump Her A.s.a.p. / Guys: Do You Also Prefer Ready Made Girls? / My Friend Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.