Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (92482 Views)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Amaechi5(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
boman2014:
MORE
why did you suddenly change your post heading. Removed the wailing.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's only a silly South Southerner that would claim Biafra. Just few days ago, some of them were saying my BIG HEART belongs to their cause. Let it be known that Biafra is a dream of an Igbo, for the Igbos and none other. Buhari appoints an Igbo Delta man and now they say he didn't appoint their own I laugh in tongues.

PS: I'm not and never will be a bigot. The call for violence cum disintegration sickens me.

All we saw are you yoloba miscreants wailing and crying on the behalf of SE Igbo. Even on NL, all we are still seeing are you yoloba miscreant. Your opinion about what SE thinks have no sway. Try again you miserable coons. The PPI we should be wearying about are you despicable miscreants.

I'm actually happy to see SE letting Una dance the show of Shame. It continues to show me and every anioma on this planet what a tribalistic, disgraceful savages yolobas are truly are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Kayendy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Make I ask question oooo... how did d wailing start... did d ibos complain abt d appointment or did oda tribes just want to paint us bad... na wa ooo... we hv accepted d presidency for now, u guys should let us rest... seems u guys can't really do without us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Richman15: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Biafra? Want to rule yet they talk of Biafra, want senate president yet will not vote ngige, hate north yet will refuse to leave north, secession yet investment all over Nigeria, called PMB Boko Haram yet wants federal appointments, Share blackmail to get presidency ticket. No way
They are CONFUSE, with No Direction.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by StObaino1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
seunmsg:

Yoruba's are fair and just. We supported Buhari because we felt he will rule the country with a better sense of justice and fairness to all Nigerians irrespective of tribal affiliation.

What mattered to us is having a leader that will ensure that the prosperity of the country is shared by all citizens. So, we are happy that our Igbo brothers are also carried along in this government that will restore Nigeria back to greatness.

Stories... you did because of Tinubu. why did he loose the SW in 2011
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cograts to ODOGWU of Onicha Ugbo.
I don't know why hypocrites are making noise all over the place.Buhari has made about 20 appointments so far why is this one so special to the conniving,conspiring tribe of southwest?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Toktee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A president dat favors his kinsmen at d expense of merit won't succeed.
Says who?
they voted for jonathan,let him give them a job.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by zuchyblink(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's only a silly South Southerner that would claim Biafra. Just few days ago, some of them were saying my BIG HEART belongs to their cause. Let it be known that Biafra is a dream of an Igbo, for the Igbos and none other. Buhari appoints an Igbo Delta man and now they say he didn't appoint their own I laugh in tongues.

PS: I'm not and never will be a bigot. The call for violence cum disintegration sickens me.
No Igbo man said that,only Yorubas are saying it

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
badnature:
from Twitter to Facebook to nairaland I didn't see were ibos complain all I can see is yoruba people welling on behalf of ibos abi my eyes the show me another thing

Can you post it all on this site. I don't have twitter or Facebook but I would like to see what those miserable lots are saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by mranova(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lmao @ factory fitted.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by mannyiyke: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Williamso:
If there's one thing I know, it's that humans are insatiable. Even if Nnamdi Kanu himself is given an appointment today, the people that will complain will still complain.
Stop that. He deliberately appointed a south southerner who's Igbo to humiliate and spite us d S/easterners. He wants to ensure dat we the s/eastern Igbos get nothing. Buhari is a tribal bigot who's unfit to be called a Nigeria's President!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by bakila: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stolen:

Buhari handed the South East position in the military to the North East who also hold two position in Nigeria Military. No Problem!

This has continued and we just take note. Even the British recognise Nigeria as three major tribe with hausa, igbo and yoruba.

Where is the igbo representation in the house of reps?

Have numerous igbo officers not died fighting in Borno?

Where is the igbo representation in the administrative ranks of the military?

There where six provisions, why should any region take two while another region gets none? Is that justice and rule of law that Buhari talks about but knows nothing about? Buhari has no principle.
[size=14pt]All we want is a UN Referendum to decide if we are Nigerians or Biafrans.[/size]

Where is the Igbo vote in the Buhari election?
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by shurlermoz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
The Igbos and in fact everybody has a right to self determination, so I see no reason why anybody should be against the Igbos forming their own country/government, so far they do it the right way and toll the part of peace.

If anybody is so in love with the Igbos, you can always move to Biafra I'm sure they will be accommodating.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by zuchyblink(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kayendy:
Make I ask question oooo... how did d wailing start... did d ibos complain abt d appointment or did oda tribes just want to paint us bad... na wa ooo... we hv accepted d presidency for now, u guys should let us rest... seems u guys can't really do without us
Don't mind those pathetic bigots making noise on behalf of us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by PrettyClare7(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A president dat favors his kinsmen at d expense of merit won't succeed.
his kinsmen may have merited it too. Dont forget he needs loyal servants as well not just those with merit. Loyalty should accompany merit
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by PHIPEX(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
So many bigots on this forum are disappointed the Igbos are not denying this man, they decided to deny him on behalf of Igbos. For those that don't know, there is a difference between Igbos and South Easterner. The new appointee is an Igbo but not a South Easterner. South Eastern states are Abia, Anambra, Enugu, IMO and Ebonyi. For now, the South Eastern geopolitical zone has no single appointee.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
DeMekus:
[size=19pt]The only people wailing here are the Yorubas and APC loyalists.
I am Igbo and I accept that the new appointee is too. I don't care if he's Delta Igbo or not. . .we're all Biafrans.
But you Yoruba bigots and haters should just shut it. Stop making a big thing out of nothing.
There are still more ministerial vacancies, so shut up, wait and see![/size] angry angry angry

shut up, Deltans r not Biafra. Ask your grand father where Biafra lost the fight. In case you dont know, is ASABA and AGBOR. Delta north was Nigeria territory with heavy military presence.

No tribe with his senses correct can ever Allie with Igbos. so my dear, stop wasting ur time and hoping for Delta to be part of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by cjrane: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
For some reasons, you'd notice it is mainly Yorubas here wailing.
Simply amazing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by j4sure(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wetin PMB go do oooo wey then no go talk? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shut up, Deltans r not Biafra. Ask your grand father where Biafra lost the fight. In case you dont know, is ASABA and AGBOR. Delta north was Nigeria territory with heavy military presence.

No tribe with his senses correct can ever Allie with Igbos. so my dear, stop wasting ur time and hoping for Delta to be part of Biafra.

Who appointed this yoloba monkey the spokesperson of Asaba? When did we appoint you our spokesperson? Can't you yoloba savages from Southwest ever in UNA backwards, miserable life worry about your savage tribe and savage land for once in Una miserable lots. Why do you illiterates like appointing unaselves spokesperson without ANYMORE giving you illiterates the right to do so. Monkey ass buf00n

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by bpalace(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari.... using one stone to kill 2 birds..... delta igbo is igbo.... but delta is not south east

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am a deltan and am an igboman yellowbar dnt saw evil seed among us.we are now stronger than before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Sanchez01: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

All we saw are you yoloba miscreants wailing and crying on the begalfbof SE Igbo. Even on NL, all we are still seeing are you yoloba miscreant. Your opinion box what SE thinks have no sway. Try again you miserable coons. The ppk we should be wearyibg about are you despicable miscreants.
I'm actually happy to see SE letting Una dance the show of Shane. It continues to show me and every anioma on this planet what a tribalistic, disgraceful savages yolobas are truly are.
Anioma, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Tiv, Isoko, Esan, Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas, Fulanis are all my brothers. I have friends from these places other than the Fulani tribe. So, before you faint, let it be known that I'm not a bigot and would never bring down myself to be one.

I have a very great Igbo chic as a friend on Nairaland (my favouritegrin). She's one of the many reasoning Igbos who is indifferent and calm about the agitation for a sovereign state. No one is saying you should not call for "your right" but do so without hating, cussing, cursing and wishing others dead. One minute it's a zoon, the next minute you cry of being sidelined. Bigotry is not my thing because those who indulge in it are blind and cannot see afar off. So, knock yourself out by wailing the more!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Yksoul(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
IT IS A PITY ON THIS TOPIC THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE QUARREL OVER POST GIVEN TO SOMEONE OR REGION WHILE AT THE END OF THE DAY THE PERSON APPOINTED WOULD DO LITTLE OR NOTHING AT ALL TO ENRICH HIM/HERSELF AND U ARE HERE MOUTHING YOUR FUTURE AWAY.WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT PMB IS YOUR PRESIDENT
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by kevade: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hereby enjoin all agents of change on this platform to engage members on this platform with a nationalistic approach to all ensuing discuss and not be distracted. We advocate a one and united country NIGERIA and therefore should preach of our patriotic message. Religion, Ethnicity and tribalism amongst other things contribute significantly to our biggest issues. Our beloved president has once again shown his patriotism and commitment to change by his appointment today of the new GOD of the NNPC. Sai BABA
Truly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrEverest(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
All of a sudden biafrans are denying their brethren...

They can wail on, they will only continue to reveal to the SS what a scam Biafra is.

Let them wail.
I don't know why some people like mischief Most Igbos including yours faithfully is impressed and humbled by what Buhari has done, I used to accuse him of nepotism and favoritism of the north but with this singular and unprecedented gesture, I'm beginning to see president Buhari in new light. suffix it to add that his corruption war is already yielding results. There is absolutely no difference between an Igboman from Imo and another Igboman from Delta. I still believe that those saying rubbish online about the appointment are not truly Igbos. It is such gestures that would really quench the agitation for Biafra because the root cause of the struggle is both real and perceived injustice against Igbos in Nigeria.

God Bless Buhari!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
mannyiyke:
Stop that. He deliberately appointed a south southerner who's Igbo to humiliate and spite us d S/easterners. He wants to ensure dat we the s/eastern Igbos get nothing. Buhari is a tribal bigot who's unfit to be called a Nigeria's President!

I just wanted to read without commenting but I was spellbound when I read ur comment. So Dr ibe is not ibo? Dr Ibe is from Ss we know; but is he close to the ijaws or urhrobos or efik or ibibio? We gave the demographs of six geopolitical zones. Dr ibe is a full blooded igbo man..he may even be more "igbo" than you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Who appointed thus yoloba monkey the spokesperson of Asaba? When did we appoint you our spokesperson? Can't you yoloba savages from Southwest ever in UA backwards, miserable life worry about your savage tribe and savage land for once in Una miserable lots. Why do you illiterates like appointing unaselves spokesperson without ANYMORE giving you illiterates the right to do so. Monkey ass buf00n

shut up, im sure u r from Okwe in Asaba. OKWE people are igbo immigrants. YOUR PARENTS RENT HOUSE IN ASABA DOES NOT MAKE U AN INDIGENE.
Im a full Deltan, i know the history of Bendel, Delta and Nigeria more than you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by StOla: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari handed our slot in the House of Reps to the South west who now hold two position in one House of Reps. No problem!

Buhari handed the South East position in the military to the North East who also hold two position in Nigeria Military. No Problem!

This has continued and we just take note. Even the British recognise Nigeria as three major tribe with hausa, igbo and yoruba.

Where is the igbo representation in the house of reps?

Have numerous igbo officers not died fighting in Borno?

Where is the igbo representation in the administrative ranks of the military?

There where six provisions, why should any region take two while another region gets none? Is that justice and rule of law that Buhari talks about but knows nothing about? Buhari has no principle.

[size=14pt]All we want is a UN Referendum to decide if we are Nigerians or Biafrans.[/size]

The question you should ask concerning the APC principal officers in the national assembly is "where is the Igbo representation in a ruling party?

To receive an answer to that question, go to Igbo land and ask the electorate who made it so.

APC has no business awarding a region that did not send any senator or ranking representative on the party's ticket, with a principal position. Instead you should be comfortable with whatever minority posts you get within the opposition party your legislators belong too because that was the desire of your electorate as indicated by their vote.

Please hurry up with your referendum. I can't wait to have you in the country you love.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by lastpage: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a bigoted illiterate.

Any zombie with a contrary opinion? undecided

Hahahaha, cant stop laughing!

When it was election time, in order to use S/South people, including Deltans, these slowpokes claimed Deltans are Ibos and that they supported Ojukwu (as against Ojukwu conquering them as POW's) in the Biafra effort.

When it was time re-elect that oaf a second time, knowing how uselss and inept his Govt was and what it has done to the psyche of this country Ibs once again said they (East) and S/South are the same ... they are all Ibos.... and like a herd of sheep. they voted en-masse for Jonathan.

When Jonathan was appointing officers, these #Wailers were all over the place "#wailing" marginalisation, never mind that they did not vote for Buhari!

Now that PMB has appointed an Ibo person inot on eof the most powerful positions in Nigeria, the #Wailers are once again #Wailing that he is not "core Ibo"! shocked shocked shocked

Truly, their PAIN and HATRED will never subside, ... it is FACTORY-FITTED!
grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by honestbabe(f): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
point of correction,that slot is for south south not for for south east

Yoruba's are fair and just. We supported Buhari because we felt he will rule the country with a better sense of justice and fairness to all Nigerians irrespective of tribal affiliation.

What mattered to us is having a leader that will ensure that the prosperity of the country is shared by all citizens. So, we are happy that our Igbo brothers are also carried along in this government that will restore Nigeria back to greatness. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.