Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland (16834 Views)

4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I appreciate your attention, but honestly im not interested
i undastand if u dnt admit it but i know u like me, so u know what, we will cntinue offline.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i will b waiting 4 ur burial
nigga don't take those words up there personal, i was playing with you, and I've just realise how immature you are

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i undastand if u dnt admit it but i know u like me, so u know what, we will cntinue offline.

We cant
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

good luck with that ambition of urs.
dats my boy
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
good night niggas, my bitche is here, adjured for some good fvckcheesy. And amass give it to her.
Night. See y'all tomao. Kingsamurai, well begin from where we stopped.cheesy

XavierBlue

#nytzzz, fuccck well.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

good luck with that ambition of urs.
dats my boy
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

We cant
we will and u cant stop it
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

I hope d beat d hell out of d antelope.

dat is a given.....

swollen face
broken teeth
dislocated joints
bleeding nose......

YOU GET THE PICTURE.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
nigga don't take those words up there personal, i was playing with you, and I've just realise how immature you are

XavierBlue

negro dnt take those words up there personal, i was just playing with u, now iv realise hw stvpid and kolomentated u are.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

#nytzzz, fuccck well.
cheesy. Nyt nigga

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
shutthefhuckup, Iamlegend1, Gurgle, aishat95, kingsamurai, good night niggas, my bitche is here, adjured for some good fvckcheesy. And amass give it to her.
Night. See y'all tomao. Kingsamurai, well begin from where we stopped.cheesy

XavierBlue

a fücking awesome night to u hommie.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
negro dnt take those words up there personal, i was just playing with u, now iv realise hw stvpid and kolomentated u are.
hope well get to continue this tomorrow. Catch ya. And hey, don't forget to learn new wacky lines, you can Google them up or check the dictionary, simian specie.

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Aunty Rotimi, you can sabi lie o.
I doff my hat in respect.
how u tek knw
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
mrsphyno..? See moniker laaawwwd. lipsrsealed
angry
Your own moniker nko
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
i bet she's obsessed with the niggalipsrsealed

XavierBlue

Ouch. cry cry cry
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ah ! That means U dont have too many Yoruba friends
Good that you asked O! Or else U 4 chop slap or worse grin grin grin grin
Im actually the only one .. Most r igbos but im hlf n hlf so its aite wink
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

angry
so u wanna beat me now or wah... angry
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:
how u tek knw
My insticts ticks if someone is obviously lieing. And you are.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by waywardpikin: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Chineke!!!

King Samurai or Ooni of Ife... Whoever you are please just go to bed, you've had enough excitement for today. Kai
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

so u wanna beat me now or wah... angry
Yes angry

If I had your moniker ehhh I would never dare to open my mouth about someone else's tongue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

cry lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cry lipsrsealed cheesy

Was that ok? Don't know what else to say

They keep saying im giving false hope, I don't know sha
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Was that ok? Don't know what else to say

They keep saying im giving false hope, I don't know sha
Loooool it was cold. I'm still laughing

Just kidding. It sounded funny but you weren't being mean or anything

It's cause you're cute so they can't help it

Meanwhile have you ever even posted your pic for them to analyze the cuteness?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

You don mad ni?

Iyalaya e lo ma ya werey!!

Eleribu Oshii!!! undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Loooool it was cold. I'm still laughing

Just kidding. It sounded funny but you weren't being mean or anything

It's cause you're cute so they can't help it

Meanwhile have you ever even posted your pic for them to analyze the cuteness?

Loool cute ke

No and I don't think I ever will. Will you??
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yes angry

If I had your moniker ehhh I would never dare to open my mouth about someone else's tongue

stfu.... tongue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
grin chaiii
I go send you back go jail. tongue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:
Iyalaya e lo ma ya werey!!
Eleribu Oshii!!! undecided
To punch your face just dey hungry me.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im actually the only one .. Most r igbos but im hlf n hlf so its aite wink

Thats serious U should have some teeny weeny knowledge of the language. Whats the other 1/2?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
You no fit undecided sad
kinglekan:

I go send you back go jail. tongue

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Loool cute ke

No and I don't think I ever will. Will you??
If you do I will
grin
I can..... The only reason I haven't is cause I'm worried that people may know me. I'm embarrassed of this account lol it's my dirty secret.
I'll probably put one up one day and take it down the next
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

stfu.... tongue
your name abi tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.