Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland (16833 Views)

4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Doclight(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
This one is common, especially on rating issues.
"The Op must be high on weed
where is ABU?
Where is UBTH
where is Esut
where is Unizik"
blah! Blah!
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Djicemob: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bubu is an illiterate terrorist gorilla sippin gworro janjawiidian.... By Bloodykiller grin grin grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Your stupidity could only be equated to that of a seasonal psycho on stage.
A bit harsh nau
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
dyabman:

Really ?
You're a senseless featherbrained møfo .
Sure you're ok? undecided
waywardpikin:

But that's what you are now... No beef o, it's simply a fact.

Enjoy your life jare. Dey ride those dicks dey go... Jaiye lo!
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
retarded_ fellow- my best.

Mentally deranged mofocheesy

dipstick.

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
gurgle, plz ignore daht Depleted Amoebic Creature called aishat.
Plz do.!
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:

aii, not scared just wanna be sure...
Rotflwkmd.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

hey dear,
yhu know I'm a gentle dude.

don't u.?

lol not in the derailers chat grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
retarded_ fellow- my best.

Mentally deranged mofocheesy

dipstick.

XavierBlue

May devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

You were a chicken that got brutally fvcked in the _ass.
undecided

XavierBlue

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:
A bit harsh nau
Having fun, missy.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by waywardpikin: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Sure you're ok? undecided

I'm just stating a fact. What about you... Are you sure you're okay?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

Cunting_ fvckhead.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IDFWU(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Angels wept the day you were born cos they new that they laboured in vain.
lol another cheap call girl on the loose
but really when did u escape from yaba left? mind u the popo is still searching 4u grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

May devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell.
it obvious you were dropped on the head as a kid. Mental hospital isn't that far babe.

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

lol not in the derailers chat grin
yeah...u caught me there. lipsrsealed
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Cunting_ fvckhead.
ur moroniç mum... grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
undecided

XavierBlue

Decist drinking that guttered water in your village. The amoebas in it are happily eating up your mendula oblongata.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

and this is the part where i step in....

Whatchu say bítch?

just say that shít one more time......

and i will drive ur (probably shapeless) forehead through a concrete e-wall
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
it obvious you were dropped on the head as a kid. Mental hospital isn't that far babe.

XavierBlue

You lunancy is still on its early stage. It'd be advisable that your kind be eliminated from the glorious fate of the earth.
In all, it would be a blessing in disguise.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Adeyinka12(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
OLOSHI
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yea you've been noticed...now swerve
Maybe you dint see wah the OP wrote there, Don't quote me again, MR.
waywardpikin:

I'm just stating a fact. What about you... Are you sure you're okay?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Olosho undecided Chai dudes here nor dey joke with that word cheesy
Olosho go and sit yo _ass down. Who ask you? undecided
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Op, you're a shit_ eating asscock blessed with the IQ of a bed bug.

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by waywardpikin: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea you've been noticed...now swerve
Maybe you dint see wah the OP wrote there, Don't quote me again, MR.

So because I said u ride countless di.cks u wanna press p. Sorry babe, but truth hurts...

You sef swerve. Smelling tin...
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ma yo mi lenu undecided
kinglekan:

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and this is the part where i step in....

Whatchu say bítch?

just say that shít one more time......

and i will drive ur (probably shapeless) forehead through a concrete e-wall
Staggering mutant. Repulsive mongre_.
Flatheaded amphibian.
Fvck you to your 10th generations.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol ok, I'll let this go
Goodnight
waywardpikin:

So because I said u ride countless di.cks u wanna press p. Sorry babe, but truth hurts...

You sef swerve. Smelling tin...
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:
Primitive Ajegunle dwelling houseboy.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by waywardpikin: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol ok, I'll let this go
Goodnight

You for hold onto am before na.

Too many oloshos on NL, I wonder where seun went wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.