Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God (3106 Views)

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Am so shocked going through this thread and seeing people here been neutral on homosexual issues,some even supporting them,what a shame! Even animals know better,its only a man and a woman that is compactible,think people! The ass is made for disposing waste not accepting rod!!!

Homosexuals should repent or perish!!!! angry[img][/img] angry no option, Ask Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by dinachi(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Only depraved people support homexuality! The moment you cross the line and start supporting homosexuality, something gives. Most begin to attack God and the Bible because they know that the scripture expressly condemns homosexuality. Truth is no genuine child of God can ever support homosexuality. Desmond Tutu has made it clear to the whole world that he prefers anus fuckers to heaven! He can talk all he likes but when comes face to face with eternity, him eyes go clear.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Mthew.. Most stvpid piece I hav eva read in my entire life...

What is the stupid piece? What Desmond Tutu said or what was said about him in the OP?
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Vijon:

end time...

We are surely in perilous times.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:

That is a story for Gos Almighty

What do you mean?
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2015
dapyd1:

This is why you should not on your beliefs on people. Follow me as I follow Christ.
On the other hand, God doesn't hate gay people, he loves them in fact because he loves everyone, sinner or not.
But God does not condone homosexuality because it is sin.

Doesn't the latter part of your statement contradict the former? undecided
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2015
kokoA:

God is not homophobic truly. He loves everybody including homosexuals but I doubt if he loves the act.

Desmond Tutu needs to hear this.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2015
IjogzK:

I am indifferent about people sexual orientation. The best way to living long is by minding your fvcking business. And that is what I do!!!

What was that your business again? undecided
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2015
hakeem4:

I cannot judge

End time

Are you saying you cannot decide whether Desmond Tutu is right or wrong? Who stole your decision making ability?
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:

Matt Slick, you should know that Desmond Tutu has his named written in the sands of time. You and your bunch of twisted and concocted ban of individuals can go choke on his achievements and see if any of you can come close to what he suffered and endured.

I wonder when this LGBT individuals will understand that not all must subscribe to their idea of sex and sexuality, so they should stop shoving it in peoples faces.

In fact, they're doing what the Christians and Muslims do, shove their beliefs and opinions down peoples throat for them to digest. If I say I don't like gays, then, that's my business. I wonder what makes it their business.

Besides, I've been trying to get a hang on this LGBT of a thing because I feel if a man and a man/a woman and a woman can have sex base on their feelings for each other, I still see no reason whatsoever why a 40 year old man can't have sex with a 13 year old girl base on their feelings for each other.

Desmond Tutu needs to be concerned that his name is written in the book of life and not the sands of time that shall be no more. cool
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:

we all need salvation and redemption. that's the moral lesson of the story.

Desmond Tutu doesn't seem to realise that.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2015
boboLIL:

Weda una legalise same-sex marriage worldwide or not... My God in heaven doesn't support it so I wil nva welcome that.... Approach me as a gay then ur yeye body go tell u

That is a bold statement. cheesy
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
socialmediaman:

no comment after reading

No comment is still a comment. wink
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
orunto27:

Badbye to hell with your scrotum cancer.

That is harsh! shocked
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
bedoab10k:

so I should not rejoice I made front page.

grin
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
BCISLTD:

All things....bright and beautiful. ...."all things"....the Lord God made them all.

God made them male and female, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve at the beginning. cool
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
shotster50:

The African hypocrisy is a special kind of hypocrisy... Is homosexuality a special kind of sin greater in degree to the sins you all commit everyday? Its funny to me really how we pick and choose.

At least we don't decriminalise other form of sins.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ovamboland:

I am sure Jesus would have asked many of the posters above who claim to hate gays with a passion if they have not fornicated, committed adultery or lustfully look at people for sexual reasons.

All sin should be repented of not condoned or legalised.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
mbv90:

Am so shocked going through this thread and seeing people here been neutral on homosexual issues,some even supporting them,what a shame! Even animals know better,its only a man and a woman that is compactible,think people! The ass is made for disposing waste not accepting rod!!!

Homosexuals should repent or perish!!!! angry[img][/img] angry no option, Ask Sodom and Gomorrah

I don't think they can help it only Christ can set them free.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
dinachi:

Only depraved people support homexuality! The moment you cross the line and start supporting homosexuality, something gives. Most begin to attack God and the Bible because they know that the scripture expressly condemns homosexuality. Truth is no genuine child of God can ever support homosexuality. Desmond Tutu has made it clear to the whole world that he prefers anus fuckers to heaven! He can talk all he likes but when comes face to face with eternity, him eyes go clear.

Well said. cool
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by orunto27: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
I said badbye because there is nothing good in hell. Only God is good.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by BCISLTD: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

God made them male and female, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve at the beginning. cool

Lol
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by gebest: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
dat will not stop him from being God, he remains God.
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by shotster50(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

At least we don't decriminalise other form of sins.
Yes but Rape, corruption, misogyny, Murder is still order of the day...
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
orunto27:

I said badbye because there is nothing good in hell. Only God is good.

Yes, our God is a good God all the time. smiley
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
gebest:

dat will not stop him from being God, he remains God.

Who are you referring to as God? undecided
Re: Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
shotster50:

Yes but Rape, corruption, misogyny, Murder is still order of the day...

What kind of country legalises the above vices?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" / Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka / Obasanjo Takes Delivery Of Made-in-aba Shoes As Ordered - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.