Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (24028 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nairaland lacks moderators. This place is the leader in tribal and hate remarks.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by pafpatmo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Imagine them o? Very confused bunch. One minute they are shouting Biafra and bragging that they don't care about appointments, the next they are screaming marginalization, and the next they are celebrating NNPC Gmd appointment while in the same breathe some of them are claiming the appointee is not a "core" igboman. Can a bunch of people be any more confused? ?
never. They're just too confused. Little wonder prof Soyinka said they voted for their stomach. Why expect the same share with someone who contributes more. N'Delta produces oil so they get some extra allocations plus a special ministry. What's good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Igbos don't want PMB so they didn't vote for him, so why want his appointments. Silly billies grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by melzabull(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Imagine them o? Very confused bunch. One minute they are shouting Biafra and bragging that they don't care about appointments, the next they are screaming marginalization, and the next they are celebrating NNPC Gmd appointment while in the same breathe some of them are claiming the appointee is not a "core" igboman. Can a bunch of people be any more confused? ?
yorobaboon show me just one post on naira land or social media @bolded

Yorubastads like you went on twitter rampage just to run your dirty smelly ewedu mouths whereas no single Igbo ever made such comments as you yellobar ijiots claim

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by leo1234(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

A post that aligned with your irritating persona? How do you sleep? Igbos Igbos, Igbos...yet they are insignificant. shocked

Not that I give a rats ass though, but what more can be a measure for your innately acquired delusion?

Boy, dig deep, igbos are not your problem. And your kinsmen getting appointments in Buharis's govt, would not change your roof.

Wicked grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by melzabull(f): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
pafpatmo:
never. They're just too confused. Little wonder prof Soyinka said they voted for their stomach. Why expect the same share with someone who contributes more. N'Delta produces oil so they get some extra allocations plus a special ministry. What's good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Igbos don't want PMB so they didn't vote for him, so why want his appointments. Silly billies grin
you are a despicable fool

please tell me the state that invented stomach infrastructure

tell me the state of odourless fufu and iresi aregbe

Everyone knows that the South West is synonymous with stomach infrastulructure

foolish fool

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by delta234: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
pafpatmo:
pafpatmo:

Slave spotted!

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by jaymichael(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
winniz:

See how you are contradicting yourself, the APC Edo state house of rep member that got a position at NASS was he not a first time lawmaker? APC is a party filled with hateful bigots.

Shun hate cos it will only lead you to display crass ignorance. Honourable Pally Iriase is a second timer in the house of reps. therefore he is a ranking lawmaker and that makes him qualify to hold the position of Deputy Whip. The APC did not make the house rules.
WHO ARE THE APC RANKING LAWMAKERS FROM THE SE? I ASK. Your people voted the MINORITY party, you shouldn't expect PRINCIPAL POSITIONS in the MAJORITY party.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by niceguy3(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

now i know that your foolishness is FACTORY FITTED
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by betty202020(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

u are stupid. is yakassi an igboman? the truth is a bitter pill nigerians must swallow. if it pains u that yakassi said the truth, skin urself as protest to his comment.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by omonnakoda: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
AustineE1:
....and Tinubu and his cohorts feel comfortable about it! I hope they the south westerners knows that their leaders has drawn the battle line.
Like an old wise man said 'revenge is meal best served when its cold'!
Just as Eboes felt very comfortable over the last 4 years
Just as they felt very comfortable in 1979-83.Spare us the hypocrisy
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by bravesoul247(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
I wonder why there is no unity amongst us, I wonder why other tribes will feel happy when other tribes are cheated. The western world we tend to copy and wanna be like will say "this is why they are black, foolish mentality". I am an Igbo guy and I must say I am disappointed at you guys. The North have been in power for a long period of years while the west are playing sidekick to them, instead of the south( which includes east, west and south south) should come together as be united yet we are fighting amongst ourselves whereas the entire North(north east, north west and central) are like together not mindind which northern zone is in power. Abeg make we use our head.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dont worry. Biafrans will stomp and obliterate them. . .all of them
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by gesundheit: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nobody told them to vote out APC aspirants from their zone. so much for putting all their eggs in one bad basket.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Popemax(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

undecided undecided
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by omonnakoda: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
yoruba people think they are smart while others are fools.
Take national Assembly for example,they excluded the few law makers elected under apc platform from SE from any leadership positions.They would have been saying by now that a SE would have been speaker if only they elected even one person under apc.
Bunch of hypocrites.
1979 Vice President Alex Ekwueme
Senate President Joe Wayas(Cross River) ,Speaker House of Reps Edwin Ume-Ezeoke ALL FROM THE SOUTH

NONE was Yoruba . No one cried like a biitch

2011-2015 Who was THE MOST SENIOR YORUBA in that government?

Who is it that THINKS THEY ARE SMART

who is it that is SO DESPERATE for FEDERAL JOBS

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

We must never for this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by sparkwil(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's one sensible dude among so many zombies
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by stalione(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Who is this cross-bred, loud-mouthed goat.

Always peddling cheap-ass propaganda. A Northerner says something, your stuppid self couldnt hit back at him. Did you hear any Igbo voice in the article?

Evergreen coward! undecided

Spits
undecided thank u very much,u've said my mind and I also spit on his hollow brain!!! angry

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by chidiokoye444: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
StOla:

So you deserve petroleum appointments because you produce oil, but Ondo state equally producing and receiving more allocations due to oil derivation than any of the 2 SE states, should not merit by birth right a Yoruba appointment to such position?

Also should APC give its own leadership positions as majority party to PDP just so that the Igbos can be represented?
Are there no leadership positions for the minority party in the legislature that the Igbos can get their representation as they willingly voted for that party?

What is APC's business with people that are not representing its party?
Let APC continue filling its offices with APC members. If any tribe feels short-changed, they know the party to vote for to be relevant.
can you guys stop al dis tribal talk please.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Akanbiedu(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
And the good old divide and rule game continues.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
1979 Vice President Alex Ekwueme
Senate President Joe Wayas(Cross River) ,Speaker House of Reps Edwin Ume-Ezeoke ALL FROM THE SOUTH

NONE was Yoruba . No one cried like a biitch

2011-2015 Who was THE MOST SENIOR YORUBA in that government?

Who is it that THINKS THEY ARE SMART

who is it that is SO DESPERATE for FEDERAL JOBS

We must never for this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830
Nobody is wailing and definitely not me and your people should stop peddling lies as fact like ngige was tipped to become Senate president.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by ayindejimmy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Where was this man when the South west didn't have any important position neither in the House or in gej's cabinet because they're in opposition in the last govt ?
Did anyone wail then?
Why the wailing now?
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by ayindejimmy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Where was this man when the South west didn't have any important position neither in the House or in gej's cabinet because they're in opposition in the last govt ?
As a citizen I didn’t even realize the West was not in any important position until election came and politicians start campaigning with it.
Did anyone wail then?
Why the wailing now?
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by oweman: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Truthis the easterners dont deserve any apointment from the Buhari administration as they knowingly pitch thier tent with the corrupt adminstration of jonathan /
Its good non of the juicy positions of the national assembly went their way .
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Another individual who had his brain replaced with pack of condoms
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by chidiokoye444: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
crackhouse:
it's very unfortunate that our youths have succeded in cultivating the seeds of hatred and segregation in their lives which have resulted to tribalism and hostility even online.
dont mind them.they claim to love their region but if their brother comes to them for help they wil behave as if they dont knw him.you all better start asking our leaders to fulfil their promises to us instead of coming here to insult your fellow country men jst cos he is not from your tribe.the sooner we stop defending this our courrupt leaders the better for us.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
Nobody is wailing and definitely not me and your people should stop peddling lies as fact like ngige was tipped to become Senate president.
My people? Why talk like a child? Do all your people have the same opinion? I have no knowledge about the Ngige claim and neither do you! So whether it is true or not I do not know and it is not relevant to my earlier contribution
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by adezor: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who says d real nigerians woundn't live well without S/East ?
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by omonnakoda: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
PARADE DON CHANGE GEAR
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by Ojiofor: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
My people? Why talk like a child? Do all your people have the same opinion? I have no knowledge about the Ngige claim and neither do you! So whether it is true or not I do not know and it is not relevant to my earlier contribution
Anyway the post you quoted was a response to someone who claim Ngige was tipped to become senate president.
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by BarrElChapo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
One mallam wey get sense wink
Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by sukkot: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
u4nbl:
time is coming when d smilers become d wailers. Some people myopically-minded that they cant see beyond an inch. D like of Awolowo and Abiola wud be crying profusely in their grave. Biafra fought with naija for 3 years + .Can oduduwa people achieve dat feat?
we are not stup-id enough to fight with our own country. its like a snake swallowing its own tail. its like a man taking a sh-it where he eats. why should we fight with nigeria ? we are nigerians. yoruba are smart people. we are not dumb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai by kkboy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's ok as it will quicken the actualization of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll / Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants / Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.