Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Don’t Think About Enemies – Tonto Dikeh Tells Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Think About Enemies – Tonto Dikeh Tells Fans (428 Views)

E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Think About Enemies – Tonto Dikeh Tells Fans by missbehave247(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Nollywood actress and musician Tonto Dikeh recently woke up in a spiritual mood telling her fans to focus their attention on doing the needful rather than praying for their enemies.

She gave the advice on her instagram page, saying they should not give preference to the so- called enemy.

@tontolet: “I hear people pray for their enemies and am like why bother? Why give them so much attention or focus? Why make
them important? why even know them or bother they exist? My laughter and life is way bigger than the devil can comprehend.
It’s such a joy to feel great and know you are great. If you give me love I appreciate you.

Am fearless and powerful and nothing any enemy (family, friends or foe etc) can do to harm me… I have got THE SHEILD HEHEHEHE, you can try thou but be prepared to fail* Am happy becos as you wait on my bad news I hope you have a long
life because you are in for a long ride* Am just too confident in who I am* Am not proud but am firm. The fact is not what I live by but the truth rooted on the Word of my God.. #things you should say to yourself everyday#HappyWoman#GoodmorningFolks”

Cc:lalasticlala, Ishilove

Source: http://leadership.ng/entertainment/451713/dont-think-about-enemies-tonto-dikeh-tells-fans

1 Like

Re: Don’t Think About Enemies – Tonto Dikeh Tells Fans by Swaggzkid: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Kk
Re: Don’t Think About Enemies – Tonto Dikeh Tells Fans by pretydiva(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
So luv dis..nice 1 tonto..abeg one thousand likes 4 her smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Grabs Nicki Minaj's Butt In New Loved Up Pic / Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album / What's Next For Pistorius After Early Release?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.