Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

At Grandpa's Again;- Early Memories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / At Grandpa's Again;- Early Memories (385 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Memories Of Cupid(2) / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Grandpa's Again;- Early Memories by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2015
One of my earliest memories is the one of my meeting Grandpa. It goes like this...

I was very little. Probably four or five... Can't remember which. Mummy had bathed me and dressed me and done all the things she normally did when we were about to go out. Then Daddy came and put me in the car and we zoomed off.

I remember sticking my face at the window and watching as trees and cars flew by. In my small child mind I started a game and counted the trees as they passed but I kept losing count. At fifty-something the car entered into a compound and parked.

Mummy opened her door and came to get me. She held my hand as Daddy switched off the engine...

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

(1) (Reply)

Publish That Audiobook Right Away / Mandy's Law Episode 24 / Canakin Of Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.