Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Memories Of Cupid(2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of Cupid(2) (16601 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / New Story: Cupid's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders.
I would be posting new episodes of Memories of Cupid here. I had a problem with my previous account(Jeenah) and I tried fixing it for the sake of the story but the mods refused to help me(sobs).

To read the beginning of Memories of Cupid. (Here is the link)

https://www.nairaland.com/2991088/memories-cupid-jeenah

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
THIS EPISODE IS DEDICATED TO MY ARDENT READER-estybae(you are indeed a bae- before anyone else)Permit me to award you the Queen of memories of cupid(winks), you’ve really been there, continue to be there dear.
And; Rapmaestro,Tolulopy,Kayoday1,divineRx,Gmekx,stephenonyx,contrabanned,Helkayklassic,Eleniyan15,jjblues,latbas,Nwiboko26,guuttj,Imbnicegirl,iLUMeN8,Mzzpeece,sureprince,OluwabuqqyYOLO(you’ve abandoned me though),DandyPearl,fretfingers,Pricelessangel0,2undexy,Missmossy,ubjunior10,Bamilizy,Fijumokesayo,Frank1998 handsome sEGXY2 Rukkydelta.
“A kiss, just a kiss”
Sandra sighed for the umpteenth time; she gazed at the man before her whose eyes were prying deeply into hers. Her belly sucked in indignantly.
“Look Wole, I can’t do this, you don’t expect me to run into the arms of another man when my own man has my heart in his and his in my heart.” She said dryly.
“Sandra, let’s be real now. Let’s face reality, I, Oluwole Martins is the managing director of Red Waters company, I own a car to myself, I am independent already, am ready to take care of you. Austin would probably rot in jail”
“Stop, just stop okay?” She spoke loudly, a haze of anger surging through her system.
“Am sorry honey but I just have to say this, if he gets released today, where is he going to start from? Where is he going to start picking up the shattered pieces of his life” he said, looking with hungry lustful eyes, like a lion that had neither tasted blood nor eaten flesh in a year.
“I said stop! Everyone knows he’s not meant to be where he is today, Cassy’s father bribed the people with the autopsy result to keep their lips sealed cause his daughter killed Dina, even those corrupt minded officers were all bribed. Read my lips well Wole, I’ll pick the so called shattered pieces of his life, arrange them and make them fit properly. Okay?” she whined as droplets of salty fluids began to slide down her plump cheeks, mocking her as they revealed how she sincerely felt.
“Just get the hell out of here this minute, if you care to know, am engaged” she stressed out dramatically, wiping off her tears with her palms.
“Stop dreaming Young lady, How can you be engaged to a prisoner?” Wole chuckled in and wheezed out laughter.
“Call him whatever you want to, my man crush gave me this ring the last week when I went to see him, I don’t know how he got it but it means a lot to me and even if I don’t want him anymore, definitely not you” she gave a piece of her mind bluntly.
“And why?” he asked, snorting unattractively which further infuriated Sandra.
“Just look at yourself, fine! You might be rich and independent but then you are not my taste. I mean, you are short with a big and ugly nose, your teeth aint even well arranged plus you can’t stand upright!”
“Unlike my Austin who is completely spick-and-span!” she added.
A mischievous smile grew on his delectable lips; showing his sullied set of teeth, he moved closer and lifted her face up, squeezing her cheekbones with his hands. He touched her voluptuous hips slightly and slowly planted a kiss on her face. With all the strength she could muster, she pulled herself from him and slapped him hard across the face.

“Out!” Wole felt a pang in his heart as her voice echoed into his ear canals.
“Am sorry” he said enunciatively as his cheeks flushed a deep red in embarrassment.
“Keep your sorry to yourself and get out this minute” she scowled.
Wole walked slowly out of her room, he tried avoiding the gaze of the students looking at him. They had heard Sandra scream out loud in her room. He gasped for breathe like a fish out of water. He had just angered someone he loved.
He got into his car and tried calling her to apologize. She didn’t pick his calls. He didn’t know what to do. He was in a confused and hard state- harder than the Sunday crossword puzzles in newspaper. A feeling of guilt engulfed him as he opened the door of him car and sat with his legs outside.
He got out and knocked on her door for few minutes, he got no response from her. He tried turning the door’s knob but it was locked.

With a sullen face, he went back into his car and drove out of her hostel. His heart ached and his confusion grew. A sigh rolled out of his lips as he thought of what to do. He knew he shouldn’t have kissed her-at least, not without her full consent.

He picked his phones and started typing some apologetic sentences; he was so engrossed that had not noticed the trailer coming towards his lane on the highway. Before he could maneuver the steering wheel to his left, the trailer had hit him.
A sound of glasses shattering and metals crashing was heard some miles away.

“Wole, Oluwole, Wole. Are you...are you okay?” Sandra’s jaw trembled as she contained the fright within her.
“Talk to me Wole, are you okay?” Sandra’s tensed voice boomed in the air. The male nurse tried calming her down. Wole stirred and moved his hand on the bed.
“My head, it aches” He bellowed in pain, trying to point at his bandaged head.
“It’s okay, thank God you’re now conscious, and you’ll be fine Mr. Wole” The male nurse assured him. Wole stared at her with dark predatory eyes such that conveyed to her she was the cause of the accident.
“Madam, please make sure he rests and if you can try to call his family members, please do so.”
“You were called because your number was the last number he dialed on his phone”
“Okay doctor, I hope he’ll be fine?”
“He sure will, and I am a nurse, not a doctor. The doctor would like to see you before you leave huh?”
The nurse patted Wole and gave him a reassuring smile he would be fine.
“I’ll be leaving now, am off for today, please make sure he eats”
“Okay nurse, thank you”
“Sandra….” He slowly called her name as if it were acid on his tongue.
“shhhhh, this is not the best time to talk about that, am sorry for what happened okay? Get well soon”
“Let me go get you something to eat and see the doctor on my way out.” She said, smiling at him.
Sandra walked briskly to the reception, she asked for direction to the doctor’s office from the nurses at the reception.
“Hello young lady, you must be Sandra, Mr. Wole’s fiancé”
“Errm, yes am Sandra but am not his fiancé, am his friend” she managed to say in the coolest voice ever.
“Oh, pardon me Miss. I noticed you are wearing a ring and I learnt from the people that brought him here they called you because you were the last person he called and it was just few minutes to the time the accident happened”
“I must say am sorry for that though he’s getting better” he added.

“Thank you sir” she muttered.

“But am sorry, I can’t help but break this to you. He won’t be able to walk again for now; his spine has been temporarily affected”

“What?” she breathed out, feeling her chest constricting with shock that left her gasping for air. Thousands of thoughts ran through her mind making her go numb with guilt as she stared at the doctor with eyes glossy with tears.

“How are you preparing for the Valedictory service coming up next week Saturday?”
“Seriously, I still can’t believe I would be graduating from that school in few days. Its been rough and smooth schooling there you know, sometimes I just wonder what it feels like to school abroad”
Jimi rolled his eyes and squinted them.
“Well well.. It’s actually better schooling abroad, at least you don’t get to face some really unpleasant and nasty situations schools here often rub on students”
Elyme laughed breathlessly.
“Well, I am used to it already- the teachers’ whining and all”
“I tell you, I find that fucking annoying”
“Jims! Stop using swear words- not when you’re conversing with me”
“ok ok ok, now you are the one whining” he said, feeling a tad guilty for saying the same word she had often warned him against.

“by the way, have you gotten a nice outfit yet? Am sure you’ve planned for a plumage.” he cracked a soft smile on his lips as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his forefingers and adjusted on the soft bed.

“Well, I have gotten a nice flay gown and a tomato red Pointe heels”
Jimi smiled sultrily, he so much loved pointe heels.
“And you?” her voice boomed across the mouthpiece.
“well, the minister has been busy these days so I would just place my orders and they would be imported- I just hope that happens before Thursday so I won’t have to make a purchase from Jumia” Elyme giggled. A lovely sound, like a well played violin.
“Oh, everything will fall in place. Is the minister gonna be there?” she asked.
“I doubt that, but he would sure make some donations or send one of his men”
Alright then”
“And hope you haven’t forgotten about the party at Nicon Noga hotel at Maitama district”
“I’ll tell my parents about it, I hope I would be allowed to go”
“You would, Am sure they wouldn’t want to turn down an invitation from the honorable minister. Would they?”
“And you even said you would tell me what happened that night today, I hope you wont defer that cause my ears have been itching to hear what happened exactly”
Elyme released a soft breathe. She hated recounting what happened that night. It was that terrific. She closed her eyes as the bitter memories of that night came rushing back like a cold bucket of water.
“Jimi, I really don’t know what happened that day, I just know after your driver dropped me off, I was about knocking on our gate when I felt a blindfold on my eyes” Elyme blinked some droplets of tears away.

I was then driven somewhere where I was molested and almost abused. He was about raping me but stopped when his accomplice alerted him it was time for something to be done, probably they wanted to rob or abduct. I don’t know how God helped me home, I just know I started walking through some bushy path till a good Samaritan who said he was an hunter helped me out.” She ended with a sob breaking through her chest.

“waow, am so sorry dear. But who could the abductor be?”
Well, I initially thought it was because of… you know, what I sent to you”
“yeah, talking about what you sent to me, I…..”
“Ooops, I have to drop the line Jims, we would talk later. My mom wants me in the kitchen now”
“Oh. Alright Stella, beep me when you’re done”
“Dad, what the Bleep is she doing here?”
“hey young man! You don’t use such swear words on a minister, besides you are talking to your dad and not your age mate” Dr Laolu Kuti’s voice rose a few octaves as he scolded his eighteen year old son.

“scusa babbo(sorry father)” he apologized in a clipped tone of voice.
He drifting his gaze around his father’s room which had changed a lot from the look it used to wear. New Red curtains hung on the walls, dancing with the soft wind that entered from the oval shaped glass windows. Expensive looking red quilts adorned the bed and red coloured pillows were neatly scattered evenly on the king sized bed.

Jimi wondered why everything was in red except the colour of the walls or was his dad in love? He hoped to find out soon but he seriously hoped it wasn’t what he was thinking. Even though it was already a decade ago his wife departed, Jimi vowed to himself his father would never love another neither would he marry again.

“migliore(better)”Dr. Laolu said as his face broke into a smile of pure pleasure. He liked it anytime he communicated with his kids in Italian.
“But dad, i thought we discussed this already, why is she here now?”
“Your valedictory service is next week if you need to be reminded Jimi.”
“So? Must she be present? She disgusts me dad”
“If you know what’s good for yourself, you better start showing her around and she’s staying in your wing”
“No way! I won’t have that dad!, this girl irritates me don’t you understand?” his dry lips fell open in disgust.
“Am off to Netherlands for an important meeting, I’ll be back on Saturday, My P.A has made some transactions so there is enough money in your account. Take care of your siblings and Violet” The minister instructed, giving the first fruit of his loins a menacing look.
“Ok dad” Jimi sighed as he tried to flex his angry biceps to make it appear less bulgy and soft. He stared at his dad’s figure as he walked out of the room, looking formal and serious- a typical minister of a republic’s look.

Jimi descended the long staircase, clutching the railings. He stole a glance at the enlarged picture of his late mother and scampered hurriedly out of his dad’s wing.
“What are you doing here and with my phone in your hands violet?” Jimi asked immediately he entered his bedroom. A caramel skinned young girl donned in a hot pink short maxi gown with a pink sandals on and her blonde hair falling loose around her face uncrossed coquettishly her legs.
“Don’t ever, ever in your life step into my bedroom, only two people come here. My sister and the one my heart beats for, I think I have made myself clear enough”
“Can I have my gadget please?” he asked, stretching his left hand forward to collect his phone.
“Really, I don’t understand why you’ve been so mean to me” Violet said with her hands on her miniature waist, she vocalized in a thick Italian accent.
“Look Violet, forget whatever happened between us, piacere(please)”
“Is this some kind of joke or something?” violet batted her big doe eyes.

“What happened to the sex? The wish? My…” “Good, your bra right?” he asked, scurrying to a drawer and rummaging through it, he brought out a pink bra.

“This is the so called bra you gave me for the sake of remembering you, the sex was a mistake and it was just once I bleeped you! The wish… the wish, I don’t know but anything is never going to happen between us Violet, get that stuck into your brain” he voiced out in annoyance and threw the bra at the astonished Violet.

“Violet, the egg is burning!” Sewedo screamed in a raspy tone.
“Can she even do anything at all?” Jimi chirped in, shooting violet a deadly look.
“I don’t ever get anything right. Look, I am done pleasing you, I just need to chug down some black coffee and I need to have some blueberry pancakes and ginger glazes.
“Sewedo, lets go get Vio. we’re visiting Elyme this morning. Let her dream on, am sure she would soon find someone to make her dream breakfast for her”
“You can’t cook, wash, clean your room not to talk of this wing. You can practically do nothing” “another thing, don’t ever bring out your underwears for my cleaner to wash, okay?”
“Jims, don’t be too harsh on her” Sewedo cautioned.
“Let’s go Sewedo, when I frustrate the hell out of her, she would get her filthy self out of Nigeria”
“Take care violet, bye” Sewedo chirped cheerily at her.
“Jimi come back here, you can’t possibly do this to me” Violet screeched as she watched them walk to Vio’s wing.
“Elyme? Elyme? Who is she?”
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Fidelismaria: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
OYA kwontinue....followin back to back
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by estybae(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok, keep up the goodwork.
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
So, here we are!... Thanks a bunch my queen.@estybae
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
okay, I think we are good to go..

if you haven't read the beginning of this story(Memories of Cupid) please do so via:

https://www.nairaland.com/2991088/memories-cupid-jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016

“Good morning pretty one” Nella cooed
out in a soft and baritone-like tone.
Vera smiled as she fondled with his
fingers.

“Good morning handsome one” Vera
replied, tickling his chin softly.

“And how did you know I was awake
already?” she asked with a pout on her
lips.

“hmm, you slept with your head and
chest on me, your heart was beating
against my side; I felt it beating faster
and your breathing changed a bit” he
replied, grinning goofily.

“hmm.. That’s creepy” she mumbled,
lifting her head from his chest.

“I have gotten you something you could
eat on bed, you just brush your 32’s while
I go get it” Nella said lasciviously.

“wow. You are so so sweet, thanks hubby”
she said as her cheeks flushed some
shades of pink.

She sat up on the queen sized bed and
stared at the plush soft carpet which she
so much admired in her matrimonial
bedroom. Out of everything in the room
she shared with her husband,that was the
only thing she had picked herself and
insisted on paying for. From the fabrics
to the décor to the wooden frameworks to
the ceramics and all, her husband has
chosen and paid for it. He had a nice
taste in fabrics which is something she so
much admired.

On a wide cream colored plastic tray were
some well arranged freshly picked
strawberries and grapes. A creaking sound
escaped from her lips as she beheld kiwi
fruits which she cherished and had fallen
in love with when they were abroad for
their honeymoon. She had eaten the
Chinese gooseberry after they had returned
to the five star hotel they lounged in from
where they had gone to skate.

Vera gorged down the exquisite fruits in
the tray before her and moaned in delight
as all the juices danced with her taste
buds. She put some Kiwi strips on her
mouth and puckered her lips to her
husband who instantly got the message
and placed his lips on hers to humbly
receive the strips.

Vera finished with the fruits and wiped
her hands with a clean napkin on the
table by the bedside. She placed a finger
to Nella’s cheeks. He closed his eyes, the
feel of her soft yet moist hand against his
skin made excruciating sexual adrenaline
rushed through his veins. The couple had
gone four days already without exploring
each other’s body due to Vera’s menstrual
period.

Nella missed the warmth which
emanated from her micro-fiber panties. He
missed how he raked off her sexy G-
strings. He moved closer to her. His faint
breathing tickled her face, spreading
Goosebumps on her skin like wildfire. He
sucked on every inch of her skin, leaving a
trail of love bites there.

“Are you done with it?”He asked as he
narrowed his eyes which glowed a darker
colour than they already were. His voice
sounded sweet like honey and alluring.
She gave an affirmative nod, with her eyes
turning deathly white. Nella pressed his
forehead against hers. His breathing
became erratic and rapid. He removed his
dark brown tunic and her pink lingerie to
reveal her full bosoms.

His eyes suddenly
grew brighter, almost ethereal as he
beheld those bosoms which made a
pleasurable shiver run down his spine.
He deepened the passionate lock of their
lips as he wrapped his hands on her
waist. Their mouths moulded together
perfectly. His tongue hesitantly swiped her
bottom lip and she opened her mouth,
wanting him to do what he wished with
her.

A gasp left Vera’s lips as he pressed his
entire body against hers. Vera felt his full
erections on her soft milk body. Every
curvature and firm line was pressed
against hers. He trailed a sensual line of
kisses along her jaw, reaching her neck
and began to suckle on her skin hungrily.
Her hands were wrapped around his hair,
loving the soft feel of his mane, he smelt
evocative almost mouth-watering and she
moaned, opening herself to him.

He slid his hands down her thighs,
squeezing them gingerly and grinning up
at her like a devious demon. The couple
made dithyrambic red-hot love till they
were satisfied.

The couple dashed to the bathroom for a
warm bathe. That was some they did
routinely ever since they got married few
months back. The bathroom was simple
but beautiful, it had a sink with a huge
almond shaped mirror over it and next to
it was a dark brown cabinet with
perfumes- both the fruity, the rich and the
musky, soaps and lemon scented
shampoos.

Vera leaned back on the bath tub, closing
her eyes as she wallowed in on the
refreshing water and she felt her muscles
slowly relaxing. The warm water did
justice to her skin as it soaked away the
sweat that had caked on her skin from the
sex she had with her husband.

She smiled cheerily at Nella who was
beside her in the bath tub which was big
enough to accommodate two. She raised
her leg out of the water, watching droplets
travel down her feet and wiggled her red
painted and well manicured toe nails in
the air.

A quirky smile played on her lips as she
played with the ringlets of her long black
hair which fell over her shoulders like a
little girl on her firstly groomed hair.
There was nothing like being sexually
satisfied- if only the sex could produce
some happy kids though. She pushed
away the thought and suppressed a smile
on her lips again.

“Are you gonna smile to yourself or you’re
gonna let us have a wash?” Nella asked
rhetorically, smiling sultrily at his bride.

6:00pm at Nicon Noga hotels, Abuja.

The party hall was well decorated in
champagne gold and bright purple. The
place was gorgeous with high ceilings.
Exquisite and intricate paintings adorned
the walls and a red wine rug on the
beautifully decorated podium added
finishing touches to the hall. Ladies and
gentlemen livened up the hall with wine
toasts, dances and phantom-like smiles.
the crème de la crème of Abuja the centre
of unity were in attendance. All to
celebrate the successful completion of Jimi’s
secondary school. Loud rhythmic music
echoed throughout, vibrating against the
walls. Red carpet started by 5:00PM and it
was a glamorous one. Ministers, senators
and other big personalities were
interviewed.

They talked about education,
success and also wished Jimi and other
newly graduated students the very best in
all their pursuits as they aimed at getting
admission to study in reputable
universities.

Elyme, dressed in a sleeveless long gown
but had thin straps tied around her neck
sat with Anita and some of her ex-
classmates. Jimi and his siblings were
sited at the podium where a big basic
drawing of him bedecked.

Dr. Laolu Kuti’s political personnel
adjourned the meeting they were meant
to have in Sweden with co-ministers and
senators in order to attend the event. Next
to him was Violet donned in a short gown
revealing her thighs and bosoms.
Her face was heavily caked with makeup
and her Heels spoke volumes. On her head
she wore a golden crown with dark green
leaves and light purple peonies.

A hurricane of emotions whirled through
Jimi each time his gaze fell at her- she
was nothing but an irritant to him. Violet
could see the angry waves emanating
from his pores because of her presence. But
she bothered less- she believed he would
come around soon.

“Am very happy we’ve completed the six
years journey, I have been dreaming for
this day to come!” Anita chuckled as she
popped a piece of cake in her mouth.
Elyme smiled dreamily. Her gaze was
fixed at a far away spot.

“Elyme! Who have you been looking at?”
Anita asked, furrowing her eyebrows into
a slight frown.

“That girl sitting beside Jimi’s father- the
minister, who is she?”

“And why do you care to know? She’s
definitely a guest or one of the Minister’s
daughter or so”

“So I thought until I noticed she was
exchanging glances with Jimi. her facial
expression seems serene”

“How do you mean?” Anita asked, sipping
down a cup of slush drink.

“she’s not smiling but she’s not sad,
there’s this strange stare between her and
Jimi I don’t understand”

“Oh, really?” Anita looked bewildered.
“Excuse me Misses, who among you is
Miss Elyme?” A tall dark skinned man
dressed in black suits asked.

“Oh, I am Elyme, any problem?”

“The minister’s son would like to see you
at the bar downstairs. Jimi Kuti” he
relayed, his Adam’s apple bobbing up
and down.

“Oh, okay, thank you” She mumbled and
looked at the podium. Jimi wasn’t there.
They had been so engrossed in the girl’s
matter they didn’t even notice his exit.
“Would you like to accompany?” Elyme
asked.

“Oh no! Enjoy yourself with him alone” a
shuddered breath escaped Anita’s lips as
she spoke.

Elyme sighed and patted her lightly. She
struggled to keep balance on her heels as
she made a beeline for the door.

She found her way out of the hall and
descended down the stairs which she
guessed led to the bar. She had not asked
the man for directions to the bar but she
knew it should be somewhere not far from
the hall. She asked a male receptionist
dressed in a white shirt well tucked into
black pants the way to the bar and she
was shown.

She thanked him and was
about tracing tracks to the bar when she
saw the person she least expected through
the window. The person’s presence meant
doom for her.

Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016

Nella shifted his chair backward and
patted down his silver tie. The apple
shaped clock on his table struck 6:00pm.
He had had enough of business deals for
the day. It was high time he went home
already. He turned off his Ipad. He had
just finished closing a business deal via
video chat with one of his business
associate. He took his blood red jacket by
his right hand and walked to the
elevator. He had told his secretary to carry
his briefcase and some other folders to be
treated at home to his car.

A tick-tock sound startled him. He turned
back to see his newest staff- Tessy. Ever
since he had signed her in into the
company, he had tried as much as he
could to avoid her. Even though she had
the shape of an hourglass, his wife was
enough for him.

“Good evening sir” Tessy greeted, adjusting
her short V-neck cocktail gown which
exposed her fleshy cleavage. Nella felt
liquid fire rushing through his veins as he
stared daggers at her. The lady before him
was totally different from the lady he had
had sex with on his bachelor’s eve.

Her appearance sent shocks of delicious
electricity down his core. She looked
beautiful, sexy and elegant all wrapped
up in one package though she was dark.
The only flaw in her he could point out
was the shape of her head which was
rather too roundish. Beautiful mystical
make up decorated her appearance. Her
eyes were accentuated by Egyptian styled
eyeliner. Her lips were coloured deep ruby
red, brightening her already gorgeous
smile and adding a seductive aspect to
her look.

Tessy lowered her eyes to her hands and
began to play with her fingers idly. She
loved the way her boss and her ‘a night
Bleep buddy’ raked his eyes through her
body. Her plans were slowly falling into
place since she was getting some attention
from him. She had everything planned
out already but first things first and one
step at a time.

“errm.. What are you still doing here by
this time, I thought staffs at the ground
floor close by 4:00pm” he huffed, gritting
his teeth. He hated the fact that he had
not controlled himself at the sight of his
worker. For Pete’s sake he had a wife he so
much loved and cherished.

“Yes sir but I was adding finishing touches
to Mr. Adele’s documents since he would
be needing the hard copies tomorrow” she
replied as she drunk his breath taking
cologne. He smelt evocative and more
masculine than anything a fancy
perfume company could concoct.

He mumbled incomprehensible strings of
words and walked into the elevator. In no
time he was out of the company. He
hopped into his car and sped off.
“he couldn’t even ask me for a ride with
him. He is no gentleman” Tessy mumbled
under her breathe as she flagged down a
cab.

“I have made some Jollof rice and chicken
for you, a plate of salad and stew. I used
the gesha in your fridge to garnish it
though. All are in the fridge, just warm
them when you want to eat. I'll come back
by weekend when am done with my tests”
Sandra spoke with her eyes darkening
slightly with concern.

“Thank you love. How can I thank you
enough” Oluwole said as he rolled his
wheelchair to her side.
“Don’t mention, I know am the cause of it
all”

“Please stop flogging yourself with guilt, I
was the one not concentrating”
“But I caused it nevertheless. You were
typing a message to me. I just can’t
forgive my…”

“It’s okay Sandra, let’s forget about it and
thank God it’s not a permanent
condition. The doctor said he would refer
me to a good physiotherapist when am
due to go into the processes”

“I’ll be taking my leave now, ensure you
use your drugs and be careful” She said,
smiling warmly at him.

Wole rolled his wheels closer to her and
took her by her ringed finger. He was
about sliding it off when Sandra Jolted
roughly.

“What were you about doing?” she asked,
her voice rose some octaves in the mediocre
room.

“Please, give me a chance to love
you..Please I beg of you. Take a look at
me, am broken, shattered, miserable and
hungry for your love”

“What about Austin, my heart still beats
for him and I feel bad cause I haven’t
visited him in a while now” she spoke
softly, tearing slowly in the inside. She
couldn’t deny the fact that she was
having a soft spot for wole already.
Whether it was pity, lust, love or
infatuation; she couldn’t tell.

A haze of lust bubbled up from inside
him, he pulled her to himself. Sandra’s
heart tugged in her chest as his hands
clasped hers. He guided her lips to his
laps and kissed her in the most delicious
of ways. She moaned into his mouth,
pushed her tongue forward to meet with
his. Her skin glowed with happiness for it
had been five months her mouth felt some
juices. She knew she was sex starved and
her body craved for it. He sucked her lips
slightly while his minty breathe fanned
against her lips slightly.

He tasted of drugs but at that moment she
cared less. It wouldn’t even worry her if he
had tasted of the combination of drugs
with smells that choked.he let one of his
hands trail down the soft flesh of her neck
and sparks followed his touch. She
shivered as his fingers skimmed her arms
and skated over the bountiful flesh of her
bosoms and her vision faded slowly to
white.

Something crashed inside of her as his
fingers reached her panties and she
remembered the heat she felt when Austin
had touched that spot a night before he
went behind bars.

“No, I cant do this!” she grimaced with all
the strength she could muster.
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
See you tomorrow...

#Typing+Editing #
Goodnight and have a wonderful night rest
@our Queen(estybae)..

special kisses to you from my boo and little family..
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Memories of cupid cover

Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by estybae(f): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow, nice story and thanks a lot jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Really loving this story
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning people! I would drop an episode now and probably one in the evening if I feel up to typing cos am STRONG.. yeah! @estybae(our miss excellency), Rukkydelta(my paddy.. i have seen you around.. hope you're here for good, love you though) and ghost readers.. take care of yourselves for me and I hope the so called ghost readers would come out to the open soon.
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
This episode is dedicated to the queen,(estybae) and Rukkydelta

“Victoria! Why did you throw that pillow to me so hard?” Elyme questioned her six year old cousin as she removed the pillow from the laptop JImi had gotten her few weeks back. She had refused the gift but he had insisted she collected it.

She was filling her POST-UTME form when her little cousin interrupted by throwing a pillow over her gadget. She had picked the university of Abuja as her first choice and had filled in Food engineering as the course of her choice. Jimi had picked the same university but had filled Chemical engineering. Only God knew how the press got to know and had published it in the papers that Dr Laolu Kuti's first son applied to the University of Abuja and also nursed the dream of becoming a chemical engineer. Everince he came into the country, he had never been an item for report by the press which was a thing the minister was grateful for. He didnt want his kids in news neither did he want them played into his political career.

“It was an mistake. I wanted to throw it to Victor” the little girl replied, pointing at her twin brother.

“why would you want to do that? Look, you are here for holiday with your brother and you guys should enjoy yourselves and not fight okay?”

“Now say sorry to me” she ordered as she stared up at the little girl, prying deeply into her tiny eyes.
“no!” Victoria exclaimed.
"Aunty Elyme, leave her alone please. Thats how naughty she has been" victor said as he gulped down a cup of water. The water got stuck in his throat and it exited his nostrils. He sputtered on the tiled floor.

"Who said children aint something else on their own" Elyme muttered under her breathe as she made an eyeroll. Her big doe eyes almost scared victor who was timid.

“I said say sorry to me”

“No, I didn’t mean to throw it to you”

“It hit me hard and it hurts so say sorry”
“No”
“I’ll teach you how to apologise to people whenever you wrong them” elyme said as she spanked the little girl.

Her phone rang and she picked it. She sent the twins away from her room when she discovered who the caller was. The caller mumbled some strings of sentences which left elyme deadpanned.

She paced to and fro her room as soon as the caller ended the call, panting heavily like a warrior who had just defeated his antagonist. She had just had an heated conversation with the person she hated most in her life. She couldn’t describe the passion at which she hated him. Months ago, she had thought Piri and the awful experience she had with me was a bygone.

Never did she know he was going to resurface in her life. Now he wanted so much. Elyme was red with anger when she had discovered he was the one that abducted her and almost abused her again if not for fate that saved her after removing her most treasured gift- her innocence.He had threatened to send the pictures of the sex they had few years ago to Jimi-since he had found out the later was in love with her if she did not pay him a sum of a million naira. He had even told her he would increase it if she did not pay him in two weeks. She was confused and jumbled. She picked up her phone and dialed Jimi’s number. It rang five times without response. She tried again and it was picked at the sixth chime.
“Jimi?” she called in a sing-song tone.

“what is it you want?” Jimi’s rusby voice came.

“were you sleeping or what? Anyway I want to talk to you about somethings”

“Go and talk to Piri"

“Piri? What has he got to do with this conversation?”
“Yes, Piri. Or don’t you know the name of the guy you had sex with few weeks back. If you would like to know, he sent the pictures already. Elyme, I never knew you are a dog! And if you would care to know Violet is better than you slut!” the line went dead.

Elyme fell on the bed, confused and jumbled. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she ruminated as how life had been so unfair to her. Who would believe she never had sex with that bastard after the first rape incidence.

"Why is life so unfair to me?" she herself as more tears found their ways down her cheeks.

Jimi took more swigs of alcohol as he sat on the sofa.
“why would she do a thing like that?”
“why did she hurt me after knowing fully well he loved and treasured her” those were the questions that filled he thoughts. He glared at the red rose and big sculptured painting of them holding hands together under a moonlight that shone brightly. He had also got her a small heart shaped locket which was simple and delicate. The heart shape was outlined with small diamonds.

He had wanted to giveall to her at the bar the other day but she didn’t come. He had looked for her everywhere, asked her friends and all but they had all said they saw her walk out of the hall and anita even told him she had gone to see him at the bar.
“she probably went shagging” he breathed.

The door creaked open and violet walked in. she was wearing a blue playsuit and cream heels of about six inches.

“Jimi. would you like some fruitjuice” She asked, looking at him with heavy-lidded eyes which was well coated with mascara.

“Get the hell out of here now!”

“But” she squealed as she was cowered in fear. She had never seen Jimi in such a terrible and angry state. She could feel the effect of his waves of anger on her skin.

“now!!!”

“Sewedo, don’t you think Jimi has been distant these days and hes been drinking” Vio asked as she watched her favourite catoon star on the tv. She took a tentative sip of whipped vanilla cream and the flavour burst in her tongue. She licked her mouth slowly. Sewedo watched as she wolfed down some chocolate syrup.

"Are you sure of what you are saying?” Sewedo asked, returning to the game he was playing on his tab. He knew he couldnt wholly take in his younger sister's words.

“Yes, I went to his wing yesterday and I met him drinking…” she replied with a deep smoulder in her little eyes.She took a bite of the chocolate syrup again and closed her eyes in bliss.she savoured the chocolate and the fruity sweetness of the syrup. They satisfied her cravings for something tasty to munch on.

“Fruit juice? Wine?” he purred.

“No! alcohol”

“What?” he flinched and waggled his eyebrows. He looked surprised and shocked as if he were a little child and had just been told santa clause didn't exist.
"Are you sure of what you’re saying Vio?” he asked with a dreamy sigh.

“well, I have told you what I saw, you can go confirm yourself. Maybe because he knows dad wants to remarry too and you know he can never be in support of that”

“What? Dad wants to remarry? When?who?” his mind reeled off as his head gyrated. He stared at the blanched wall as if the sun rose and set right there.

It was six months Vera and Nella got married already. How time flies! Their sixth month anniversary was a big affair. Nella had taken her shopping and also asked her to dinner which was a night both would never forget in a haste. They had also visited Vera’s mother and had spent the night there. The next day which was a Sunday was great too, they had rocked a colourful peach and gold aso ebi and had done a little thanksgiving in church even though it was oblivious to most church members what they were actually celebrating except the pastor who knew they were celebrating half a year anniversary and had also prayed and blessed them after the service.

Vera felt embarrassed when the immediate choristers which comprised of young ladies within the ages of seventeen and nineteen alongside with few church members were staring at her tommy which appeared a little bulgy even though she knew she wasn’t pregnant. Her mother had asked her the day before secretly in the kitchen and she had given ‘no’ for an answer. Her mpther never knew of her husband’s condition and it was best she kept it a top secret till she thought of a solution. She could actually say she was enjoying her marriage and everyday was honey in the moon for them.

Nella tried as much as he could to avoid tessy like a plague. It had dawned on him the latter wanted sometime else than a boss-worker relationship but he vowed not to allow that happen. He knew she was making her moves everyday and had even tried seducing him twice already. She had stopped her from serving his coffee when she made her third attempt and his secretary had resumed the tea serving. The secretary had blindly reported her to him that she loved staring at her with a bad look anytime her boss carried her home or anytime female clients came looking for him.

Nella kept his calm and tried as much as possible to withhold his anger as he wouldn’t want to vent it on any of his staffs but then he wouldn’t hesitate to vent it on her if she tried anything silly for she had been given query letter twice. Tessy’silly stunts was one thing Nella liked discussing with his wife, Vera. They would roll into fits and laughter as if she were a comic character. The first he had told her, the laugh that escaped her lips was enough to peel her cheeks apart. He never told vera they had been intimate once for all the latter knew was that Tessy was a desperate staff who was having a big crush on her husband. She expected that anyway. Her husband was way too cute!

Vera’s phone rang and she picked it on the third chime. She couldn’t decipher who the caller was as it was a number she had not saved.

“Hello” she spoke into the mouthpiece. Expecting a familar voice to boom out.
“Hello mrs Nella” the caller replied. Vera creased her eyebrows deeply into a frown. It wasn't a familiar voice.

Well, it was evident whoever the caller was knew she was married to Nella.
“How may I help you?” she asked in a flat tone.

"Am Alex, a friend of your husband. It would be to your advantage if you could meet me by Tees resorts along Temple road, Ikoyi by 4:30pm tomorrow. It might just interest you to know what your marriage would soon been spilling into"

Vera was confused. She didn't want her marriage to be in jeopardy. She was contemplating if she would go or not when her husband's car blared a loud horn outside the building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm.... I pity Elyme and as for Nella he should be careful. Ride on girl and thanks for the dedication
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by estybae(f): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Wow, nice update as always keep it up
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2016

Jimi stared at the giant lava lamp which was tall and had red heart shaped bubbles floating from some kind of liquid. That had been one of those things he tagged ‘girlish’ that added beauty to his bathroom. Next to the lava lamp was a small yellow duck on his bath tub. He poured himself a bowl of water to rinse the stale sweat that emanated from his sweat pores.

His mind slowly drifted again to what had occupied his thoughts throughout the night. Yes, he used to have satyriasis which Elyme helped to slowly divest. He had thought he would go wildly into the act again since he was hurt by the one that raked it off him but was surprised when nothing of such came. Instead, he had had an increased urge in taking alcohols.

He tried singing in order to make the thoughts of her move rapidly away from his mind but he himself was offensed by the way his voice could hardly reach some high notes. He sang as if he had water in his lungs. He remembered the way Elyme used to sing for him at the….. and there he went again thinking about her. He stifled a sigh and quickened his bathe.

He dabbed his face with the white silk towel that hung on the steel in the bathroom and walked out of it.he arched back a little to stretch his abdominal muscles. He swung his head from side to side to loosen his damp hair which was a bit unkempt. He had been brooding and not grooming.he bent from side to side to let go of the crick in his neck and then raised his arms upwards and stretched.

He made sure to flex his muscles which had suffered from his brooding and endless drinking enough. He made a mental note to use the gym behind Sewedo’s wing in the evening. Afterall, he wouldn’t just remain unfit while the person he had been brooding about enjoyed herself away.
“I thought I was supposed to mean the whole world to her and not some candy canes!” he spat.

He couldn’t deny the fact that he looked crestfallen. He didn’t even understand his demeanor anymore. He used to be the vibrant type but had just gone into a deep shell all of a sudden. He had also been a bad host and very mean to Violet. A tint of pity hurled out of his body.
He decided he would spend the evening with her. He guessed she would be a good accompany. Just that she talked too much which often infuriated him. He assured himself he would take care of that. He did a twirl in front of the mirror and wore a long black tunic.

He poured himself a glass of beer. He gulped it down. He chugged down litres upon litres of beer. He vomited twice on the floor. The sight of his own vomit disgusted him. The door clicked and it opened. Sewedo walked in clad in a wine robe. He looked like a cat who had been given cream as he stared dumbstruck at his brother. He sat at the edge of the bed and grimaced. The room was in total disarray.

“Jimi, what has been happening here?” he asked, nudging on Jimi’s elbow.
“and what…what…what does it…look like has been happening here” he stammered.
“Jimi, You need to get a hold ofyourself because we have to talk about many things. Dad’s plan to…” he paused as realization hit him. He wasn’t supposed to tell him that, the timing was wrong.

“is it about Elyme? I believe shes the only one that can make you like this. Its been long you tasted beer and here you are drinking beer like your life depends on…” he stopped when he noticed the mortal before him was fast asleep.

“Jimi!”

Elyme sat in front of her mirror with her hair neatly coiled atop her head. She raided through her closet for something comfy but not too complex to wear. She was having a dinner with Jimi and his brother, Sewedo. Sewedo had called her the night before to ask her to dinner. He wanted to make both of them reconcile and for them to see reasons for the reconciliation. It had taken about fourty-five minutes for him to convince Elyme she needed to come for the dinner if she wanted to save Jimi. he had explained to her what Jimi had been into and it had shocked her to her very bone marrows.

She settled for a stylish and elegant short black dress which was sleeveless and had a simple cut. She wasn’t really fond of make up but she didn’t want to look out-of-place in a fancy restaurant since Sewedo had told her they would be using a fancy restaurant on the island. She picked up a face moisturizer and smeared some on her face. She followed it up with a thin layer of foundation and then grabbed a brown eyeliner in order to make cat eyes with it. She liked brown and avoided using black for she felt like a goth whenever she wore it. She applied some mascara and then gazed at the mirror to gauge the results. It looked simple enough.

The cat eyes enhanced her eyesnand brought out the big eyeballs she got from her father. She turned to the side and smiled. The action puffed out her cheeks and she picked up her brush and placed some blush on. And then for the last touch, she applied some red lipstick and placed a thin layer of gloss above it.she glanced at the mirror and admired the results. Her make up looked simple and natural. She decided to forego putting on eyeshadows for it would shatter the natural look. The red lipstick shattered it enough. She put on a jimmy choo wedge and sprayed her perfume.

“ah! Aunty Elyme. Why do your eyes look like pussy cat own?” Victor asked immediately he entered her room and sighted her make up. The fragrance of her perfume attracted him for he was taking flakes on the dinning table before.

“yes. It looks like the pussy cat our teacher drew for us before we had awa holiday” Victoria added when she saw her make up too.

“shut up naughty kids. Now go and play with the teddy bears mom bought for you” she instructed as she took her Louis vuitton clutch in her arms.
She gazed at herself in the mirror and heaved a sigh. She really hoped the dinner would go as planned. She hadn’t spoken to Jimi in three days already. She missed him. Yes she did!

The Emerald Restuarant, Mangroove Island, Abuja.
“Erm.. what would you like Elyme?” Sewedo asked her after the waiter handed them the menu. Elyme took time perusing it and so did they. Uneasiness slowly made its way through her veins as she continued reading. She didn’t understand a single thing for the dishes were in French, Italian, chineese and another language she didn’t even know.
Her tongue got all sorts of twisted as she tried to read the various dishes. She quickly glanced at Sewedo and Jimi who were taking their time to order some Italian meals.
“dammit! That is why I hate fancy restaurants” she breathed.
Sewedo must ‘ve sensed her discomfort.
“We’ve read the menu and they serve Italian, Spanish, chineese and French meals. Would you like to try out an Italian meal with us? You’d love it” he said, emphasizing on the word “love”.

“Yes!” she squealed with glee and almost sagged with relief. She really hoped she would love it or it would be one of those meals Jimi had introduced to her on some of their numerous dinners.

Jimi eyed her for he was infuriated by her sight. He inhaled and exhaled to keep his irate in check.

Sewedo flashed his dazzling smile at her and turned towards the waiter.
“Please, serve us Tiropetes with Fassolatha”
“For three” he added.
“excellent choice, sir” the waiter remarked and took his leave. Sewedo felt a bit embarrassed. The waiter must have noticed they were noble people. There was an aura Sewedo and Jimi carried which pointed us they were children from great icons. The security men around them too was something that added to the aura. Everything screamed they were children of the crème de la crème in Abuja.

“The Tiropethes is a sort of cheese pie. Mixed Italian cheeses are placed inside small triange-shaped doughs. It is a sort of finger food. The fassolatha is a bean soup” Sewedo explained while Jimi just looked away.
Elyme nodded and smiled.

“Now to the main reason we are here.” He began, clearing his throat in order to have a sensous voice”
“Jimi explained everything to me, though he refused to show me the pictures. I would like to hear your own side of the story too”

“Errr.. I received a phone call three days ago from Piri. The guy that sent those pictures” she paused. Sewedo nodded, signaling he understood what she was saying.

“He said he would send some pictures to Jimi. I was confused, in my mind I was like ‘what pictures' "

“Not knowing he actually meant the pictures he took when he raped me which happened a long time ago when he was serving. He said if I didn’t want him to spoil the relationship that existed between Jimi and I, I should give him two million naira. I guess he knew who Jimi was so he wanted to use that as a blackmail” she paused when the waiter brought their meals. Sewedo placed an order for two wines and the waiter left.

“Is that all?” he asked.
“Yes” she replied.
“Hmmm. I see. You never had any… any sex with the guy after the day he raped you right?”

Elyme nodded.
“you see, I knew it. Remember you told me it was this same guy who abducted her the other night and almost abused her. I think he's just a jobless being looking for what stunt to pull to further hurt Elyme” he said to no one in particular. Then he turned to his brother and held his hand.

“Jimi, you are a strong person. Don’t let this break you apart. I believe your love for her is strong too. Let bygones be bygones and lets forget all that happened”
“Prove to this Piri guy you are stronger than him and that you love her. I believe he would back off when he discovers his plans have failed. Please, do this to prove you aint a coward and to get off your bad habits these days” he added.

Sewedo’s words sunk in deep inside Jimi and had the effect of cold water being poured over him. He swallowed hard and put on a cool façade. He smiled and reached for Elyme’s hand. A grin split her face, chasing away the crease in her brows. Her beauty shone brightly at him.

“You look beautiful” Jimi commented as he raised her hand to his lips and planted a kiss on it.

“Hmmm..” Sewedo cleared his throat and coughed.

“Can we eat our meals now?” he asked as he took a fork, getting ready to dig in into his meal.
He looked at Elyme's face for what seemed like minutes. She didn't have a fixed face. The saying "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" is perfect for her. She looked like whoever is the most beautiful for the person looking at her.

And to Jimi, it was no other than Elyme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
michbax( m), lacoach, adewumiopeyemi ( m ), Blaqee ( m), naijaict , Yeahreen , Barcanlsta , elkonS , JustHere2Observ ( f), chibaby247 , nikkflexible ( f), pappyG, Florblu ( f), sharperino ( m ), Onegai ( f), Ezionye ( f),
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
americanigga ( m), Davecafary( m ), loodba, teejaypee( m), YEMOYEMI , championeh( m ), DeRay98( m), Akeem1759 , Nurtay ( m), TheRealGEJ, JIkaba ( m), visijo( m), oluyale( m), molex80 ( m), enitan16 , sunnymaja, legendte ( m ), desoul , zillonnair ( m), willybe, victorolu1( m), Kriss77 , Brai777 ( m), siralos135 , hommes ( m), Sammyramires ( m), charlycharly, Somex10202 ( m), snthesis( m), Kazy092 , Nonso92 , thatQuietgirl ( f), Jayne07 ( f), Vek2015 , IMO22( m), talk2dre ( m), justicedenied , timilehin007 ( m), mikelbewise ( m), lcoq , MhizCandice( f ), Tstone1 ( m), linked , shogat( m), Slym5, expee06 ( m), Donsoby , obamazeroone, actair855 , Ejiodamen ( f), bobofellaini, InHim4Him ( m), viv070 , MKO4ever ( m ), babajeje123( m), lacasera14 ( m ), agetucharles ( m), Ifebazz( m ), Cowmilk ( m), Draye , enigma2007 ( m), Azeez532 ( m), apatuku , grtfem , bonboclat, abdulkadirmusa1 ( m), LordCzar202 , xreal2 ( m ), benson4u ( m), Ndjones ( m), Arckubs ( m ), ZuzuMan , inme, thaiwoh1975 ( m), tolma28 ( m), Jay0000000000 , Eyekandi ( f ), premdelap1 , dewale2k , iykenachi , ijeshaboy, yemobrown( m), Dealmadam, Ijobah , OboOlora ( f), Coolabbie , jomarq ( m), youngies ( m ), boyyyyyyyy ( m ), Positivemind1 , marvelous000( m), leighzy ( m ), hollaleikan ( m), karbridals ( f), TheSPEAKER ( m), yemmynath ( m ), Gaskia, AK481 ( m), GANJAFARMER , houstonia ( m), wakili112 ( m), tobe4real ( m), lanre80 ( m ), Ego2 ( f), opeyemi2013 , MaleoPearls ( m), obrain1235 , luckyz4rea ( m), saintneo( m), aboveu( m ), Sampsonokah33 , chukwuadinula, chaseve , RegimentedCom( m), dammytosh, friendbee , jugger10, ligopedro ( m), Princedapace ( m ), dipsin999 ( m), hydrazone, donilalasky, tbmas( m), chiscodedon ( m), IDSAHEED , HIGHESTPOPORI ( m), danzite( m ), GenWOJUOLA ( m ), hydeekam, morax101 ( m), tiamiyukunle69 ( m ), Arijude ( m), amaraudo , biggmusty( m), ddddon ( m ), laurel03, TeejayMaya ( m ), Ryocaj ( m), XaviDayo, Goodbishop , chikabmm( m), iampistis( f ), obanye9 ( m), topellycategory( m), sheunsheun ( m), asha90 , haryor911 ( m ), hoyindhamollar , tosyne09 , aycorporat ( m ), dickson2000 ( m), supreme2014 ( m), papiforreal( m), bejeiodus( m ), Olateef ( m), nomaison ( m), fartkay ( m), EmmyUrch , FlawlessJ, beejayphako ( m), martooski , bisotec( m ), olusipimp( m), stevenity ( m), Onyema1 ( m), DaDon2, liztop2012 ( f ), localrice , Mmirianu , olutai , emmytech2, Estellar ( f ), akreest( m ), Facetoface , babamadiba ( m), icon8 , Keneking, Donchinex( m), officialtahir, telemapreye1 ( f), Okeyson4wisdom ( m), CFCman, flokii ( m), bayawah , kenneth404 , bettercreature ( m), Henry007ggg , chiedu7 , Ikedonn ( m), 1bkaye( f), skfa1 , Redomi( m)

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2016
jeenah2, very creative I must say. you've got a real talent here.

when are we publishing? or are you published already?
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by jeenah2: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Ioannes:
jeenah2, very creative I must say. you've got a real talent here.

when are we publishing? or are you published already?

no am not published yet.. I don't think am a good writer though and I doubt its creativity. I hardly get comments and likes which is really discouraging.. am thinking of penning down and stopping the story..
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Ebullient07: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Jeenah baby, pls dnt be discouraged. U shud know dat u're helpin ursef in the dev of ur ability to write well till u come out shining like a star. D beginin may be small (discouragin) but ur latter end shall be great. Hve faith/courage and write on, ur efforts will be rewarded someday. Shalom
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2016
jeenah2:

no am not published yet.. I don't think am a good writer though and I doubt its creativity. I hardly get comments and likes which is really discouraging.. am thinking of penning down and stopping the story..

my dear, don't get discouraged. I'm really begging you. I know what I'm saying when I said that you are creative. your dialogue flows fluidly. perfect.

I'm a writer myself and I have a book out on tract with Dorrance. hoping to get published soon. I'm also an architect. I know creativity when I see one because it's my job.

trust me. this forum is the worst place to look for positive comments for your work.

Nigerians as a matter of fact DON'T READ! (well most actually). The youths are the worst. I'm sure you've heard this statement before, "if you want to hide something from a black man put it inside a book"

here is what I think you should do, get online and search for a forum of writers there are a lot on FB and other social media. you will meet like-minded people there who will give you encouragement.

there are foreign publishers who might be interested in your work. I want you to be your own greatest critic and and also your own greatest fan.

don't sell yourself short please.

I NEED you to PROMISE me right now that you won't give up writing...

one more thing, be careful putting your work out there indiscriminately. somebody May take advantage of you.

reply this and I'll pm you so we can share ideas through email. kudos dear.
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by estybae(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice update jeenah and pls don't stop your story it's getting better in every update. Thanks
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by brunofarad(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by 50desh(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2016
more ororo to ur elbow
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2016
this land is not For Sell..Even though I am yet to get the C of 0... but wait..how much will I need to built a bungalow on this land?
3 bedroom
swimming pool
gym
car pack
solar Electrification

abeg na only 2million me get o...shey e go do
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by babyface224(f): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2016
am so loving these story..keep it up..its just like a movie..well written and constructed...Good job
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Make I buy land first den I go read and edit if I remember
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by ritababe(f): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2016
weldone and I hope you win miss Coolval
Re: Memories Of Cupid(2) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
I love this. We'll done op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Honest Observation And Critique Of Americanah By Chimanda Adichie / Five and Six / Top Book Publishers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.